It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if 2012 election is BLACK man VS BLACK man?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This scenario would finally prove once and for all that this country is indeed racist to the core. No matter how you look at it, everybody will vote against a black candidate -- be it Democrat or Republican. I should know, because I'm not a racist. In fact, I have black friends and my sister is married to a man whose cousin's neighbor came to this country from Kenya. Did I miss anything?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Black man Vs Black man for the presidency?
Fine by me. if thats the only caveat we'll be good to go.
Im only worried if it's Obama and Cain..
If it is those two specific men, then we are all screwed.

But then wouldn't it be greyish-beige man Vs brownish-tan man?
See how dumb figuring race into this is?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
doubt it,,but what iff?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985

It really makes no difference. Even if Cain didn't flip flop on every issue just like Obama, they both are career criminals. Cain was on the Kansas City Federal Reserve board making him a banker. Obama's money came from bankers. So they are both pro-banker. No difference there. They both supported the banker bailouts and both are against a Federal Reserve Audit. No difference there. They'll both flip flop on the Iraq war as needed which I think is well proven. Cain's 9-9-9 plan is just to appease the Republicans just like Obama's "withdraw the troops" comments were just to appease the democrats. No difference there. Neither one really cares and they are both just power trippers. No difference there.

They both loved the constitution with Obama a "constitutional scholar" and Cain "against assassinations of American citizens without a trial" until supporting such a thing is politically beneficial. No difference there.

Obama seems about as smart as Cain, though Obama may edge out Cain. No difference there. They are both sharks when it comes to power-brokering their way to "success" if you can call it that.

Both Herman Cain and Barack Obama were optimistic about the economy in late 2008.

So to be sure, Herman Cain = Barack Obama. The only one representing any significant change is Ron Paul and anyone who believes differently just may be heavily deluded!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think this post is brilliant. Hear me out before you bash me. I think it is the perfect example of race relations in not only this country but the world. It's a shame that anyone has to preface an honest and pretty decent question with an "I'm not a racist' statement. The question itself would never have led me to believe the poster is racist. It's like we've reached the point where honesty and curiosity can be dangerous and toxic. We have finally reached a stage in our country where race isn't relevant in the political arena but it seems like we are transgressing instead of progressing. People should be more open about the desire to learn about other cultures including their point of view on, well pretty much everything. Personally, I don't believe in hating someone because of their skin or god. I believe that if you spend enough time with most people, they'll give a valid reason to dislike them.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985

First I would like to say Great Thread Title you're not racist. It seems like people these days that always take offense to little things like Black Man VS Black Man may be a little racist themselves. People just need to get over race period because we are not in slavery days.... wait yes we are and it's not even a race issue. People keep forgetting that it's about what class you are in.

But to answer your question neither because I don't vote. If Cain makes it to the Great Debate I would love to see a fight between him and Obama cause that would really make 2012 official lol. Could you imagine that people would talk about that until the Mayan Calender Ends and we would celebrate like crazy on New Years.

Good Fight Goodnight.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
That's when America turns into 1 big ghetto.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
That's when America turns into 1 big ghetto.

Choke yourself.
(I'll take a -500 hit for that one)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The GOP will NEVER run a black candidate for president , not in this life or the next!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Black is not bad. Obama is a bad President who is black. Only a fool would consider skin color when voting

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
my goodness, such racism

what are you gonna tell me next, that instead of a presidential debate, they are gonna throw down on the basketball court?? wolf blizter will walk out onto the court with a basketball labeled "roe v. wade" and toes it up, is that what you're getting at with this??

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985
Im not racist one bit so don't even start with that BS. My sister is married to a Jamaican and they have a child with another one coming. So lets get beyond people trying to say that im racist.

Now with that being said. What would happen if it was Cain vs. Obama, who would win? Who would the majority of African American's vote for? I personally feel that the last election was going to anyone who ran against the republicans. How would people respond if both presidential candidates were black. Would the racist facist's of this country try to start some kind of uprising... prob not because they havent done anything yet with mabus in power so far.

I would like some outside input on this. I already txt my brother in law to ask him his views and told him mine, im now waiting for an answer from him as we speak. Also just so everyone knows I dont vote, I personally think they are different sides of the same coin and wouldnt be bothered with caring who "rules" me personally.

Having a Jamaican family member doesn't mean you're not racist or can't be. That's a logical fallacy, it's just as easy for you to be racist as anybody else. Not saying you are, just that it's a falsehood to claim that you're not because of a brother in law.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You mean 2 of the whitest guys in the USA that happen to have really dark tans...Obama is not like any black man I have ever met.. I like black people for the most part not the retards with the underwear around their ankles so they are easy targets for buttsexors.... but the real black man like shaft or samuel l jackson one bad mother-shut ur mouth!!!

WE need a real black guy in there smacking around some bitches in the white house, maybe paint the whitehouse black and fill the fountains with koolaid or grape soda

I am tired of seeing losers in the white house at least pres clinton was bangin hoes in the white house like a man

anyways obama is the anti-christ or something i hear... i believe it! he hasn't done crap for us other then screw us even more... might as well get out the lube obama because I like to be lubed properly when I get FUXED

Life sucks then you die, I wish everyone die now

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I really do feel that, with the way the US has been going the last couple years, I believe that if both the men running for president were black, there would be a good number of whites showing displeasure. If it happens, there will be a lot more Americans living in Canada.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985
Im not racist one bit so don't even start with that BS. My sister is married to a Jamaican and they have a child with another one coming. So lets get beyond people trying to say that im racist.

If you find yourself concocting excuses for yourself, it's kind of a sign of a guilty conscience. Just a heads up.

Now with that being said. What would happen if it was Cain vs. Obama, who would win? Who would the majority of African American's vote for?

The Democrat. Just like they've done for the last 40 years, with startlingly consistent percentages. Barack obama being black did not give him a significant bump among black voters (though interestingly, it may have been what gave John McCain a 25% bump among white voters. weird, huh?)

How would people respond if both presidential candidates were black.

I would be very surprised at how dark Rick Perry gets when he tans.

Would the racist facist's of this country try to start some kind of uprising... prob not because they havent done anything yet with mabus in power so far.

it's called the tea party. You know, the guys screaming about birth certificates, claiming Obama will institute slavery for white people, and putting his face on a Huli warrior and portraying him as an African witchdoctor (which must be very puzzling for the Huli fellow, given different continents and all), and of course, claiming that obama is Nostradamus' third antichrist. Ahem.

Fortunately, you can't have much of an uprising when your organization is mostly geriatric people goading each other into economic self-injury.

Also just so everyone knows I dont vote, I personally think they are different sides of the same coin and wouldnt be bothered with caring who "rules" me personally.

Well then you're about as useful as tits on a boar, aren't you?
edit on 26/10/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
With Cain backflipping and just trying to please who ever is in his audience will screw him over as he is not consistant and always shown for what he is a BS talker just to get people thinking about him and no one else till they have the next candidate they want to get through to the top job. Obama is screwed that maybe why he is bringing the troops back maybe for another mission to Africa to hold their oil then squash Iran there is a thread on this already.

Just watch Obama squirm with every possible idea he can to get things on his side a lot of Ron Pauls ideas will be implemented you just watch as long as they don't screw the above powers over but just enough to make it look like he wants to make change.

All I can say guys is just stop looking at who the MSM puts in the spot light you know who is for making a real change why does everyone have to even pay any attention to others who come from banking sectors or flip flop on every thing they say. You know what to do i hope

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Cain is a complete idiot and will never have the chance. The masses are waking up and most people realize hes a puppet and or can be bought. His motto is I don't have the answers but I will surround my self with people who do.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

what are you gonna tell me next, that instead of a presidential debate, they are gonna throw down on the basketball court?? wolf blizter will walk out onto the court with a basketball labeled "roe v. wade" and toes it up, is that what you're getting at with this??

Naw man. It'd be debate by triathalon. Throw down on the basketball court followed by a rap battle with extra points going to the best beatboxer. Finally, time to rest and relax with a Fried Chicken and Watermelon eating contest. Winner of 2 out of the 3 events becomes President.

On some level I find this whole question both interesting and sad. I think anytime someone identifies a person solely by race it becomes mired in all sorts of linguistic, cultural, and historical baggage and invites certain perspectives.

That quote made me laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join