It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if 2012 election is BLACK man VS BLACK man?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is your brain... this is your brain on Herman Cain...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If it happens to be Obama vs Cain, I would not see it as Black vs Black.

I would see it as Liberal vs Conservative, unlike 2008 when it was Liberal vs Liberal Lite.

Blacks would probably still go with Obama, but it would be in the 80 percentile, which is much better than the 98% like in 2008.

The magic is gone for Obama. Word will get out how Obama ignored these people and made things much worse for the people who blindly supported him because of his race.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985
Im not racist one bit so don't even start with that BS.

Straight away.... you're a racist.

By having to state you are not.... makes you racist.
Your ridiculous, pathetic thread makes you racist.

Would you make a thread that said "What if 2012 election is WHITE man VS WHITE man"

Just wouldn't happen, you wouldn't ever bring a white persons race into it.... so why should it matter if they're black?

I pity you.... fool.
edit on 25/10/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
@What if 2012 election is BLACK man VS BLACK man?

It will be the same way as if it were white vs white. ALL YOU CAN DO IS ROLL THE DICE

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who runs ever because you can write in whomever you wish to vote for.

P.S. Ron Paul for 2012

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Do any of those black men want to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the IRS?

Regards,

Black man from the Caribbean.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am always fascinated by people who preface their statements with 'I have a black friend or a gay family member' as if this proves something about character. But im black and gay so I hear it all the time when people try to be pc instead of real its super annoying.

Anyway. If it came down to Obama vs Cain based off of what I know now I would go with Obama. I cant get behind cains 999 plan and I hate that he wants the federal govt out of issues such as gay marriage and wants it to be state by state decision.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by fishman1985

I think the saddest thing about your entire post is that you feel the need to somehow qualify your statement with "I'm not racist". That's truly sad, when a person can't ask a question, without fear of being called racist, simply because the question has the word "black" in it. No wonder this country is ##snipped##

Now, to answer your question, it won't matter if it's black vs. black. It will ultimately boil down to policy. I'll vote Herman Cain if that happens. Obama will never get my vote. If Obama was running against Satan, I'd simply vote 3rd party, because I feel both are equally dangerous.

Its not fear of being called racist, its the fact that most people on this site have nothing better to do than waste thier time arguing over the stupidest things... so I felt it would be important to stop that dumb ass agruement before it even started. And really you wouldn't vote for obama over satan???
edit on Tue Oct 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Really.

No question; not even under the threat of water boarding..We'll be" lucky" if we survive as a country until he's gone.out of the oval office
I'm not saying it would be solely his doing; but I don't see him doing anything to step in and stop it either! especially if it involved knockingusdown into "our place" under the u.n. as a "world citizen"( i.e. treaties etc).
edit on 25-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"What if 2012 election is WHITE man VS WHITE man?"

Does that question sound stupid to you? It should. That's about as stupid as this thread title sounds. For some reason, this OP seems to think it's an acceptable title if were talking about "black" men. Why is that, OP?

B.S., you're NOT RACIST! Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, though.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant

Im simply asking what if scenarios, what do you think people would do?

No you're not. You are asking what America thinks of Black vs Black in respect to the Presidential race. Don't try to change your argument because everyone outed you provoking racist thoughts.

Black man vs Black man = sorry to say Cain vs Obama is a battle of 2 idiots....

Im still waiting on a black man. Obama 1/2 white non American vs Cain = Elitist billionaire

I want some bad ass black man like Samuel Jackson...now thats a "Black Man" we can all believe in. I want him to campaign with his BMF wallet and fro!

That brings a whole fresh new attitude to "cabinet meetings":
" how much do those solar power lobbyists want this time?????????

"what?" ( mr.president?)
bang

"say "what " again m-f'r.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm gonna put this out there right now, regardless of who Obama runs against in '12, if he loses, the first thing the media is going to put out there is:

2012: Is America a racist nation?

Mark my words. I'll bet a wad of cash on that one.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
cain is a throwaway candidate. they don't want to waste a romney or perry on obama. which both just happen to be white.

and cnn is doing their best to trick america and the world that every single person is behind cain.

their proof. giant numbers presented on screen like they were the 10 commandments proclaiming cain

is ahead by 28%

edit on 25-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Im not racist one bit so don't even start with that BS. My sister is married to a Jamaican and they have a child with another one coming. So lets get beyond people trying to say that im racist.

Now with that being said. What would happen if it was Cain vs. Obama, who would win? Who would the majority of African American's vote for? I personally feel that the last election was going to anyone who ran against the republicans. How would people respond if both presidential candidates were black. Would the racist facist's of this country try to start some kind of uprising... prob not because they havent done anything yet with mabus in power so far.

I would like some outside input on this. I already txt my brother in law to ask him his views and told him mine, im now waiting for an answer from him as we speak. Also just so everyone knows I dont vote, I personally think they are different sides of the same coin and wouldnt be bothered with caring who "rules" me personally.

I dont know who would win, but I do know who would lose.

America.

(ETA: Because theyre both bought and payed for politicians in a scam two party system, not because of their skin tone. Sadly I felt I had to add that)
edit on 10/25/2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
this is like debating who's going to win the belt at wrestlemania. Does it matter? Either way the outcome was predetermined to elicit a specific emotional response from the hoi polloi. The winner will be the one who can most effectively forward the agenda of the PTB and to quibble over race just shows how easily people are still led. American politics is such a medicine show.

"Feeling underrepresented? Pockets light and no jobs in sight? Well have we got the candidate for you!"

too bad no matter how many different bottles you put it in its the same snake oil.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If Obama runs against a black man, then we will have a black man in office or a half black man in office, in 2012... That's about it.
edit on 25-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It'll be Pizza Guy Nein-Nein-Nien (9-9-9) for a dollar or the President who took out multiple dictators.

That's how that would play out.

So pizza or dead dictators....

M.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Moshpet because: Life, the universe and everything. 42.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think that would be really great on one level because of the historic monopoly the white male has held on power. Sadly either would still be a slave to the hidden masters (but so would a white guy, the President is just a figurehead.) Likewise, it would be great if it were a choice between "the black guy" and "the chick," however, that would mean Bachman in this case and no thank you on that one. Still, an interesting question.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm black, and could care less if Cain ran against Obama. I just want someone in the White House who is dedicated to fixing America's problems. Of course, that will never happen though.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985

I would vote for Satan any day over Obama. Satan gave us knowledge and power, otherwise we'd be like little pet gerbils still living in the garden of eden. Plus Satan isn't black.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What if the 2012 election is scumbag vs. scumbag i think that's more likely.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join