It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if 2012 election is BLACK man VS BLACK man?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Im not racist one bit so don't even start with that BS. My sister is married to a Jamaican and they have a child with another one coming. So lets get beyond people trying to say that im racist.

Now with that being said. What would happen if it was Cain vs. Obama, who would win? Who would the majority of African American's vote for? I personally feel that the last election was going to anyone who ran against the republicans. How would people respond if both presidential candidates were black. Would the racist facist's of this country try to start some kind of uprising... prob not because they havent done anything yet with mabus in power so far.

I would like some outside input on this. I already txt my brother in law to ask him his views and told him mine, im now waiting for an answer from him as we speak. Also just so everyone knows I dont vote, I personally think they are different sides of the same coin and wouldnt be bothered with caring who "rules" me personally.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
More like Black man vs halfrican. Obama is 1/2 white if you forgot. But to answer your question most blacks will vote for the Democrat because that's what they've been conditioned to do. Cain will still take a large but still minority percentage of the black vote.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

link   
IT won't happen. Don't need to even think about it.

link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
More like Black man vs halfrican. Obama is 1/2 white if you forgot.

lol yeah he looks it not! good point but still

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
then i'd say that a change in power is coming

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Cain is not going to promise to: "pay my mortgage and my gas"!

So if people are looking for a govt handout they'll vote dem as usual.
Personally I'm more comfortable with Cain than Romney or Perry.
edit on 25-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985

I think the black man will win it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think the saddest thing about your entire post is that you feel the need to somehow qualify your statement with "I'm not racist". That's truly sad, when a person can't ask a question, without fear of being called racist, simply because the question has the word "black" in it. No wonder this country is so messed up.

Now, to answer your question, it won't matter if it's black vs. black. It will ultimately boil down to policy. I'll vote Herman Cain if that happens. Obama will never get my vote. If Obama was running against Satan, I'd simply vote 3rd party, because I feel both are equally dangerous.
edit on Tue Oct 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Removed the edit by moderator, and cleaned it up a little.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It would be a tragedy.

On one hand...a proven failure on every possible level
On the other hand...a rich elitist, ex federal reserve employee, with NO experience whatsoever politically...who is so elitist, that he cannot understand how his economic plan will raise taxes on 84% of America.

These two dumbasses just happen to be black.....which in no way has anything to do with being black, but these 2 dumb asses, are black... Your racist argument is baseless....This will never happen....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

I think the saddest thing about your entire post is that you feel the need to somehow qualify your statement with "I'm not racist". That's truly sad, when a person can't ask a question, without fear of being called racist, simply because the question has the word "black" in it. No wonder this country is ##snipped##

Now, to answer your question, it won't matter if it's black vs. black. It will ultimately boil down to policy. I'll vote Herman Cain if that happens. Obama will never get my vote. If Obama was running against Satan, I'd simply vote 3rd party, because I feel both are equally dangerous.

Its not fear of being called racist, its the fact that most people on this site have nothing better to do than waste thier time arguing over the stupidest things... so I felt it would be important to stop that dumb ass agruement before it even started. And really you wouldn't vote for obama over satan???
edit on Tue Oct 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No good can come of this thread. None.
Besides, I don't see color. All I see is lying politician and lying politician.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
No good can come of this thread. None.
Besides, I don't see color. All I see is lying politician and lying politician.

As I said that is why I do not vote.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985

Its not fear of being called racist, its the fact that most people on this site have nothing better to do than waste thier time arguing over the stupidest things... so I felt it would be important to stop that dumb ass agruement before it even started. And really you wouldn't vote for obama over satan???

If you didn't want to waste time over stupid things, then why did you put black man vs black man instead of Obama Vs Cain?
edit on Tue Oct 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: nested quote

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I like how you put black in all caps. That way I know to be threatened by them.

But you aren't racist...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Then we could focus on issues instead of melanin content!

Keee-rist!

I wish people would get off the race bandwagon.

*throws hands in disgust*

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Im not racist one bit so don't even start with that BS. My sister is married to a Jamaican and they have a child with another one coming. So lets get beyond people trying to say that im racist.

Cool Story bro...Say...Im a white Jamacian from Orange Beach. Im glad to know that you have given approval to your brother in laws status, as aOK by you. Very thoughtful...

I also find it nice that just by knowing me, my friends are not racist...because I too, have a white wife and 2 kids.

Weird...NON racist...anyways thanks for your approval....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Im simply asking what if scenarios, what do you think people would do?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant

Cool Story bro...Say...Im a white Jamacian from Orange Beach. Im glad to know that you have given approval to your brother in laws status, as aOK by you. Very thoughtful...

I also find it nice that just by knowing me, my friends are not racist...because I too, have a white wife and 2 kids.

Weird...NON racist...anyways thanks for your approval....

hey dill weed if youre from long beach your american not jamaican

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

That's my point. You felt it necessary to preface your question with "I'm not racist." That's what is wrong with this country/planet. Ask the damn question and to hell with the idiots who claim everything is a racist questions/comment. If you can't ask the question straight out because of "them", then "they" are the ones with a psychological issues.

No, I wouldn't vote Obama. I was pretty specific on that. Satan only would want my soul. Not my soul, my money, and my kids' future. I'd vote 3rd party.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join