It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new-seal-for-5th-army-north-symbolically-declares-north-american-union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If there was every any question that the top Brass are in favor of the North American Union: these insignia indicate that they have already accepted the idea and are implementing it. This might be the payback for supporting the Obama regime: top Brass get military power over entire continent!

www.thepostemail.com...

www.law.cornell.edu...

The "U.S.", as DEFINED 450 times in the "USC" and the "CFR" is THIS and THIS only.....

TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
§ 5. United States defined
The term “United States”, as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters,
continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the Canal Zone.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 685.)

Now, does it say ANYWHERE in that text, "to include the 50 states of the union" or "the 50 union states of America" or anything of the like? No? I thought so, if it does not SPECIFICALLY INCLUDE the 50 states of the union then they are SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED. Now some of you will say that the 50 union states are political subdivisions or something like that. WRONG, each state has its own congress and governor/president. Being that each state has its own legislature, they are foreign countries TO the "Federal united States", yes that IS spelled correctly, dot your "i's" and cross your "T's". Language is very specific especially when it comes to the law of the land and WHO has jurisdiction...YOU and ME.

TITLE 49 - TRANSPORTATION
SUBTITLE VI - MOTOR VEHICLE AND DRIVER PROGRAMS
PART A - GENERAL
CHAPTER 303 - NATIONAL DRIVER REGISTER
§ 30301. Definitions
(7) “State” means a State of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands,
Guam, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, and
any other territory or possession of the United States.

TITLE 4 - FLAG AND SEAL, SEAT OF GOVERNMENT, AND THE STATES
CHAPTER 3 - SEAT OF THE GOVERNMENT
§ 71. Permanent seat of Government
All that part of the territory of the United States included within the present limits of the District
of Columbia shall be the permanent seat of government of the United States.
(July 30, 1947, ch. 389, 61 Stat. 643.)

Also, look at the years these codes were modified. AFTER WW2, why is that? Could it be the start of the NWO and the master plan to control the world economy and people? Dates and Images steer a lot of people.

I went through most of the code again and noticed that the definitions for the "U.S." and for "U.S. citizen" had been removed. Could it be that TOO many people are reading? Could it be that too many people are using these definitions to put a stop to the intrusions on their lives? Remember, YOU are NOT a "U.S. citizen" UNLESS you were born in a federal ZONE. You are an American National, a free and sovereign entity which does NOT owe its existence to ANY government. We lose sight of that and we are done for!!!!

No Zip Codes
(Use invokes Federal Jurisdiction)
(Author unknown)
Use of the Zip is voluntary. See Domestic Regulations. Section 122.32 as amended. You should
also know that the Postal service cannot discriminate against the non-use of the Zip Code. See
"Postal Reorganization Act ", Section 403, (Public Law, 91-375). The federal government
utilizes the ZIP code to prove that you reside in a “federal district of the District of Columbia”.
This is why the IRS and other government agencies (state and federal) require a Zip code when
they assert jurisdiction by sending you a letter. They claim that this speeds the mail, but this is a
sly and subtle TRICK. It is also prima facie evidence that you are a subject of Congress and a
"citizen of the District of Columbia " who is "resident " in one of the several states.
The receipt of mail with a ZIP code is one of the requirements for the IRS to have jurisdiction to
send you notices. The government cannot bill a Citizen of Texas, because he is not within the
purview of the MUNICIPAL LAWS of the District of Columbia. In fact, the Internal Revenue
Service has adopted the ZIP code areas as Internal Revenue Districts. See the Federal Register,
Volume 51, Number 53, Wednesday March 19, 1986.
You must remember that the Postal Service is a private corporation, a quasi-government agency.
It is no longer a full government agency. It is like the Federal Reserve System, the Internal
Revenue Service, and the United States and the United States Marshall Service. They are all
outside the restrictions of the Federal Constitution, as private corporations. They are all powerful
in their respective areas of responsibility, to enforce collection for the federal debt. So, if you are
using a ZIP code, you are in effect saying openly and notoriously that you do not live in the State
of Texas, etc, but instead are a resident in the Texas area of the District of Columbia (a federal
district). There are some so-called Patriot groups that I consider Patriots for money. They
advocate the use of Title 42 suits (which are for federal citizens only), send mail to you with a
ZIP code, and ask you to do things that place you within the municipal jurisdiction of the District
of Columbia.
Remember these individuals may be agents of the government or, even worse, are advocating a
one world government by the use of the Social Security number and the ZIP code.
So you must be aware of the movement towards a one world government through annihilation or
elimination of State Citizens by use of the so-called 14th Amendment and its related laws.
It is this writer's opinion, both as a result of study, e.g. of page 11 of the National Area ZIP code
Directory, of 26 U.S.C. 7621, of Section 4 of the Federal Register, Volume 51, Number 53, of
(TDO) 150-01; of the opinion in United States v LaSalle National Bank, 437 U.S. 298, 308, 98, 5
Ct 2d 2357, 571. Ed. 2d 221 (1978); of 12 U.S.C. 222; of 31 U.S.C. 103, and as a result of My
actual experience, that a ZIP code address is presumed to create a "Federal jurisdiction " or
“market venue” or “revenue districts” that override State boundaries, taking one who uses such
modes of address outside of a State venue and its constitutional protections and into an
international, commercial venue involving admiralty concerns of the "United States ", which is a
commercial corporation domiciled in Washington, D. C.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Looks similar to the seal for "US NORTHCOM" different seal on the eagle, and difference of 1 star
Interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Fifth Army = Fifth Column.
It's plain that their command is meant to include Canada and Mexico whereas no other Central American countries are included.
The founding fathers argued against standing armies although it has been used many times against it's own citizens not limited to the Civil war by any means.
Armies and tactical weapons I don't fear - it's the chemical / psychological / electronic warfare elements that are far more to be feared.
As for an "Islamic tower" being included in the patch that is ignorant. Onion domes are a Soviet design, not Islamic. Someone has seen one too many Aladdin movies.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I think this was in play during the Clinton years and is just now coming to fruition. I believe it is the reason the Federal Govt won't do anything about the porous border. I believe it is the reason Mexican aircraft and US aircraft often cross the border without incident. I believe it is the reason for the NAFTA highway being so easily accepted in Texas, and the reason Rick Perry was an automatic front runner for President. It may very well be the reason for the deconstruction of the US Dollar to make room for another currency.

The only hangup I see is Canada. Specifically Quebec. They seem to be pretty happy with their status quo, and I don't believe they will readily accept the NAU. I could be wrong, and they could be insignificant in number and resistance, but I think they are the existing snag in the operation going full forward.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The term “United States”, as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the Canal Zone

Um, this explicitly includes the 50 states. That's what the words you posted mean when used together in that particular order. Just because they didn't say "the 50 states of the union" isn't indicative of anything.

Specifically, this part:

includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States

Get that?

all places and waters, continental or insular...

The part that pretty much wraps it up:

subject to the jurisdiction of the United States

edit on 25-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by daddio

The only hangup I see is Canada. Specifically Quebec. They seem to be pretty happy with their status quo, and I don't believe they will readily accept the NAU. I could be wrong, and they could be insignificant in number and resistance, but I think they are the existing snag in the operation going full forward.

Big snag. Not just Quebec either.
Maybe this is the reason that the term "Royal" is being put back into our military. To exert the fact that our ties with the Commonwealth first.

www.cbc.ca...

The Maritime Command and Air Command will again be known as the Royal Canadian Navy and Royal Canadian Air Force, while the Land Force Command will be renamed the Canadian Army.

"The current reversion to the Royal Canadian Air Force and Royal Canadian Navy merely re-establishes a nominal link between the military and the Crown that has always existed in law," he said via email.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
History of Fifth Army North Patch.

The 5th Army was organized in North African, which shows in the design of the patch. The design of the patch was submitted by General Mark Clark. The 5th Army fought along the west coast of Italy, until the Allies reached the Po Valley, where it spread out in both directions. The 5th Army bore the brunt of many of the battles as the British 8th Army was tired from fighting in North Africa.

From a second source.

Worn from: 2 April 1943 - Current.

The first Fifth Army design was abandoned at the request of Commanding General Mark Clark who wanted a patch that was more representative of the area in which the Fifth was formed. The second design is an outlined figure of a mosque, represen- tative of Morocco, North Africa, where the army was activated in January 1943. The letter "A" indicates army. From Operation Avalanche -- the invasion of Italy at the Gulf of Salerno -- to its final push across the Po Valley, the Fifth Army engaged in 604 continuous days of combat.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Did you even read your own link ? In the comments section it is stated by the author he made a mistake but would leave it so as everyone would know he also makes mistakes.

UPDATE — Nov. 3, 9 pM ET: See my comment below; there is solid evidence that this insignia does not have a nefarious signification; only one which is apt to be misunderstood in the present political climate.

There is nothing on the insignia nor implied by the insignia about a North American Union....simply means the 5th Army is responsible for the defense of the North American Region just as the Africa Corp is responsible to defend our intrest in that region of the world. Please read on to the comments below the article and see the author admit he is wrong.

CE says:

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Link to images of the other Combatant Commands:

www.milbadges.com...
——————–
Mr. Charlton replies: CE, I think this one link debunks the entire controversy over the 5th Army North’s seal/badge/insignia. Thanks! — I would personally like to see the US boarders put in, though; like they are in the joint forces command badges. — I will leave my report as is, to show that I sometimes get it wrong too.

CE says:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
quebecers are the only people in the entire country of canada that have any resemblance of reason and independence.

canada has always been much better off when a quebecer was in charge. trudeau comes to mind. harper even makes jean chretien missed.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Dude the top of the dome in that red card on the seal you showed is not an onion dome. Look closely, its the top of the A sticking out. Ultimately it doesn't matter if this happens. It won't change the fact that youre wormfood when you die so why worry? Maybe it is time for things to change, as they have been they are pretty sh*tty and the world economy will collapse its just a matter of when and a one world order seems to be the only thing that is going to stave it off. Get ready to start throwing your U.S. dollars out into the streets after they become worthless, and pony up for that RFID chip thats going to get injected into your arm that will control your buying and selling ("bank" accounts) with its very own gps so they can track you wherever you go.
edit on 25-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by daddio

Hmm, I don't know if I agree with that.

Quebec yes, the rest of Canada I'm not so sure about. Quebecois have a tendency to jump up and down on soapboxes whereas the rest of the Canadians are too laid back to notice anything until it burns their front yard fence.

I hate to think that we would allow an NAU to take over, but I fear the majority of the population would buy into the propaganda.

And besides, our prime minister has his head so far up the US prez's butt that we common citizens would end up having no say in the matter anyways.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It's not an onion dome it is a blue mosque representing the 5th's original activation headquarters in Morocco.

U.S. Army Heraldic Crests

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Originally posted by daddio

If there was every any question that the top Brass are in favor of the North American Union: these insignia indicate that they have already accepted the idea and are implementing it. This might be the payback for supporting the Obama regime: top Brass get military power over entire continent!

USARNO is the Army Service Component Command to USNORTHCOM. Its area of resonsibility is the North American continent. There is no connection whatsoever between this and the supposed "North American Union." Every settled continent on the planet is in the AOR of one ASCC or another, that doesn't mean any or all of them are part of some kind of American union. NORTHCOM was established under the Bush administration, by the way. It's not payback for anything related to Obama.

The "U.S.", as DEFINED 450 times in the "USC" and the "CFR" is THIS and THIS only.....

TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
§ 5. United States defined
The term “United States”, as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters,
continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the Canal Zone....

Now, does it say ANYWHERE in that text, "to include the 50 states of the union" or "the 50 union states of America" or anything of the like? No?

Yes. That would be the part where it says "all places ... subject to the jurisdiction of the United States." And this excerpt only applies to interpretation of Title 18.

Being that each state has its own legislature, they are foreign countries TO the "Federal united States", yes that IS spelled correctly, dot your "i's" and cross your "T's".

You are dotting Ts and crossing Is. Someone has badly misinformed you. The US does not engage in international relations with its constituent states.

I went through most of the code again and noticed that the definitions for the "U.S." and for "U.S. citizen" had been removed.

Are you sure? The US itself is established by the US Constitution, it's not really a matter of statute. It's only defined in the Code, as we saw in Title 18, as a convenience for readers. Congress cannot really make the United States into something else without a Constitutional amendment. US citizenship is also granted by the Constitution, but Congress has the power to establish the rules of naturalization, which are in Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter III. I think that is the definition of citizen you are looking for.

Could it be that TOO many people are reading?

I really, really doubt it.

Could it be that too many people are using these definitions to put a stop to the intrusions on their lives? Remember, YOU are NOT a "U.S. citizen" UNLESS you were born in a federal ZONE. You are an American National, a free and sovereign entity which does NOT owe its existence to ANY government.

There's a few things wrong with this. Anyone born in a US state is a US citizen. Fourteenth Amendment: All persons born within the United States are citizens of the United States. A non-citizen American national is generally someone born on one of a handful of islands. The category of non-citizen national is very small, and if you are reading this, you are probably not in it. Neither American citizens nor non-citizen American nationals are, in their individual capacities, sovereign entities. They are not states, they are not monarchs, and I do not know anything else that can legitimately claim to be sovereign.

I'll skip everything about ZIP codes because it's obviously ludicrous and move on to this:

It is like the Federal Reserve System, the Internal Revenue Service, and the United States and the United States Marshall Service. They are all outside the restrictions of the Federal Constitution, as private corporations.

Parts of the FRS are private corporations governed by public laws, but they are not outside the Constitution. The Supreme Court answered the question this way: anything that Congress has the authority to do, it can do by establishing a corporation to do it. The IRS is an agency of the Department of the Treasury, and the USMS is an agency of the Department of Justice. Both are wholly within the federal government, and both carry out Constitutional functions (taking care that the laws are faithfully executed, and collecting taxes). The Marshal Service was created in 1789, back when the ink on the Constitution was still wet, so I think it's probably Constitutional.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I went through most of the code again and noticed that the definitions for the "U.S." and for "U.S. citizen" had been removed. Could it be that TOO many people are reading? Could it be that too many people are using these definitions to put a stop to the intrusions on their lives? Remember, YOU are NOT a "U.S. citizen" UNLESS you were born in a federal ZONE. You are an American National, a free and sovereign entity which does NOT owe its existence to ANY government. We lose sight of that and we are done for!!!!

Not quite right. You BECOME a US citizen by accepting their monopoly game pieces. Once you accept the corporate identity that has been compelled upon you, you become a property of the corporation. Thus, a US citizen is a human resource that belongs to the company. This makes that person an owned possession. You all say you are not owned? Have you read the fine print on all your cards? Did you realize you signed away your life and your labor as bailment for privileges for the monopoly game pieces?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

I stand corrected, Moroccan mosque it is then. One thing about the 5th army in Italy was that there were literally dozens of nations represented with fighting units and internal communications was quite difficult. I wonder if it's symbolic of how they might use foreign contractors or UN troops if they were to deploy in the US?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Not quite right. You BECOME a US citizen by accepting their monopoly game pieces. Once you accept the corporate identity that has been compelled upon you, you become a property of the corporation. Thus, a US citizen is a human resource that belongs to the company. This makes that person an owned possession. You all say you are not owned? Have you read the fine print on all your cards? Did you realize you signed away your life and your labor as bailment for privileges for the monopoly game pieces?

This is why you file your UCC-1 and take CONTROL of the strawman. You file your own power of attorney and REBUT any presumption of jurisdiction.

It really is that simple and milions of people are doing it. Just read the redemption manual and he has put in there all the documents you need. You will have to do some research on your states codes but that is it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

The term “United States”, as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the Canal Zone

Um, this explicitly includes the 50 states. That's what the words you posted mean when used together in that particular order. Just because they didn't say "the 50 states of the union" isn't indicative of anything.

Specifically, this part:

includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States

Get that?

all places and waters, continental or insular...

The part that pretty much wraps it up:

subject to the jurisdiction of the United States

edit on 25-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

Wrong again...

Expressio unius est exclusio alterius; A maxim of statutory interpretation meaning that the expression of one thing is the exclusion of another. Burgin v. Forbes, 293 Ky. 456, 169 S.W.2d 321, 325; Newblock v. Bowles, 170 Okl. 487, 40 P.2d 1097, 1100. Mention of one thing implies exclusion of another. When certain persons or things are specified in a law, contract, or will, an intention to exclude all others from its operation may be inferred. Under this maxim, if statute specifies one exception to a general rule or assumes to specify the effects of a certain provision, other exceptions or effects are excluded. Black’s Law Dictionary 5th Edition (emphasis mine)

And the other often used definition to define WHAT a statute MEANS and ONLY means...

Inclusio unius est exclusio alterius; /inklũwzh(iy)ow yanáyəs ést əksklũwzh(iy)ow oltíriyəs/. The inclusion of one is the exclusion of another. The certain designation of one person is an absolute exclusion of all others. Burgin v. Forbes, 293 Ky. 456, 169 S.W.2d 321, 325. Black’s Law Dictionary 5th Edition (emphasis mine)

And just to clarify for those of you who do not read or have not studied the Common Law/governmental "law", WHO really possesses the power within and behind the actual government...

"When we consider the nature and the theory of our institutions of government, the principles upon which they are supposed to rest, and review the history of their development, we are constrained to conclude that they do not mean to leave room for the play and action of purely personal and arbitrary power. Sovereignty itself is, of course, not subject to law, for it is the author and source of law; but in our system, while sovereign powers are delegated to the agencies of government, sovereignty itself remains with the people, by whom and for whom all government exists and acts." - YICK WO v. HOPKINS, 118 U.S. 356 (1886)

ALL JURISDICTION IS therefore PRESUMED and NOT actual. We the people HAVE and HOLD the jurisdiction. If you do not rebut the "presumed or assumed" JURISDICTION, then you fail to claim your natural RIGHTS and are a slave to the system.
edit on 31-10-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join