It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been here a few days, time to say HELLO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
. HELLO!
I've been a lurker for quite some time. I have a few relatives on here already; I won't call them out but, hello to you! I am an open-minded person, and have a broad interest in many things.

Being a lurker I noticed that ATS seems to have quite a few negative personalities, nay sayers, and know it alls. I hope to bring a positive vibe and a little “it’s possible" back to these threads.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OneMeanMom

Hello onemeanmom,

Welcome and have a good time.

Hopefully you can be both a student and a teacher, nice to have you.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Being a lurker I noticed that ATS seems to have quite a few negative personalities, nay sayers, and know it alls. I hope to bring a positive vibe and a little “it’s possible" back to these threads.

welcome...

Hope you enjoy your time here.

I will say I find it difficult when a new member starts off an introduction with how many negative personalities are on this site..and they want to bring a "positive" vibe into the forums..yet their user name is "OneMean Mom"...but I won't let that color my first impression of you.

Look forward to reading your contributions.
edit on 25-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OneMeanMom

Welcome to ATS...Hope you like it here...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hi Mom!

Seems you have already be in at least one of my threads and you do carry a positive vibe about yourself, be sure and u2u me when you start getting your own threads up I will be interested in getting to know you better and find out what brings you here.

See you around the campus!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! *First Flagged*

I hope that using this site helps as a good creative release for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Hahaha! I am a strict parent, there for my kids are always telling me how mean I am. For example: the rules in my home may be more strict than those in his friend's home. My son is not allowed to have video games to rot his mind with, yet his friends spend 8 hours a day glued a wii remote... I think you get the point. Mean mom, not literally mean.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join