It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Aleph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Timewave Aleph.

1. Nucleic acids and line pairs.

1.1. The genetic code as well as the I Ching have 64 basic units: the codon or the hexagram. These units have three subunits with four possible values: the nucleic acids or the line pairs Old or New Yang, Old or New Yin.

1.2. As the I Ching informs us that the state of maximum energy belongs to Old Yang, and the ATP molecule has Adenine, therefore Old Yang belongs to Adenine, and Old Yin, its opposite, belongs to Adenine's opposite, Thymine.

1.3. The core structure of the purines has nine atoms, and the number nine belongs to yang. The core structure of the pyrimidines has six atoms, and the number six belongs to yin. Therefore we associate the remaining line pairs as such: Cytosine belongs to New Yin, and Guanine belongs to New Yang.

1.4. Table I

A - Old Yang (11)
T - Old Yin (00)
C - New Yin (01)
G - New Yang (10)

2. Codons and aminoacids, hexagrams and paths.

2.1. The 64 codons generate 22 aminoacids, and the 64 hexagrams generate 22 hebrew letters or 22 paths in the Tree of Life.

2.2. Aminoacids that share many chemical steps in biosynthesis will belong to neighbouring paths in the Tree of Life.

2.3. The function of an aminoacid will resemble the meaning of its path. The meaning of a path will resemble the meaning of its hexagrams.

2.4. Table II: King_Wen_sequence Hebrew_letter Codon Aminoacid

1 Ayin AAA Lys 2 Kaph UUU Phe 3 Pe CUC Leu 4 Beth GUG Val 5 Teth ACC Thr 6 Qoph GGA Gly 7 Beth GUU Val 8 Kaph UUC Phe 9 Teth ACA Thr 10 Lamed AGA Arg 11 Teth ACU Thr 12 Mem UGA Stop 2 13 Tzaddi CAA Gln 14 Ayin AAG Lys 15 Zain UCU Ser 16 Vau UGU Cys 17 Lamed CGC Arg 18 Tau GCG Ala 19 Gimel AUU ilu 20 Pe UUA Leu 21 Lamed CGG Arg 22 Daleth CCG Pro 23 Pe UUG Leu 24 Pe CUU Leu 25 Lamed CGA Arg 26 Teth ACG Thr 27 PeCUG Leu 28 Yod GAC Asp 29 Beth GUC Val 30 Tzaddi CAG Gln 31 He UAC Tyr 32 Yod GAU Asp 33 Aleph UAA Stop 1 34 Cheth AAU Asn 35 Resh UGG Trp 36 Daleth CCU Pro 37 Daleth CCA Pro 38 Lamed AGG Arg 39 Zain UCC Ser 40 Qoph GGU Gly 41 Shin AUG Met 42 Pe CUA Leu 43 Cheth AAC Asn 44 Samekh GAA Glu 45 Vau UGC Cys 46 Tau GCU Ala 47 Qoph GGC Gly 48 Tau GCC Ala 49 Nun CAC His 50 Samekh GAG Glu 51 Lamed CGU Arg 52 Zain UCG Ser 53 Zain UCA Ser 54 Zain AGU Ser 55 Nun CAU His 56 Aleph UAG Stop 2 57 Tau GCA Ala 58 Zain AGC Ser 59 Beth GUA Val 60 Gimel AUC ilu 61 Gimel AUA ilu 62 He UAU Tyr 63 Daleth CCC Pro 64 Qoph GGG Gly

3. Time and resonance.

3.1. The last day before the start of the 13th b'ak'tun ( December 21st, 2012 ), belongs to 1 Ayin AAA Lys, the hexagram 111111. The previous day belongs to 2 Kaph UUU Phe, and so on cyclically and infinitely into the past.

3.2. We define resonance as synchronicity between two timespans, the shorter condensing the larger.

3.3. Any moment resonates with its distance from the start of the 13th b'ak'tun multiplied by 6, 6 * 64, 6 * 64² and 6² * 64².

3.4. Any moment that will come after the start of the 13th b'ak'tun will resonate with its distance from the 26th b'ak'tun multiplied by 6, 6 * 64, 6 * 64² and 6² * 64².

4. References.

"An Ancient and Occult Genetic Code", by Steve Krakowski.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Note: I'd use yarrow stalks rather than coins for divination.

"Derivation of the Timewave from the King Wen Sequence of Hexagrams" by Terence McKenna.
www.levity.com...
Note: I did not include any novelty values. Timewave Aleph has no Zero Point as it is simply a table of resonances, not a wave.
In other words, although resonance implies concrescence ( as meant by Whitehead ), Timewave Aleph has no Omega Point ( as meant by de Chardin ) and does not measure novelty.

5. Table III: Timewave Aleph from 1993 to 21/12/12 (day/month/year).
http:///VTnzH7Wb
Generated by excel with xdate add-in.

6. Example

12.19.8.10.1 19 Mol 6 Imix or September 11, 2001 :
24 Pe CUU Leu 11/9/2001 14/5/2001 22/7/1997 1/9/1980 17/12/0655

The path Pe belongs to the trump Atu XVI, The Tower.
The Al-Qaeda arrived in the U.S. in 14/5/2001.
The Al-Qaeda began to plan the attacks in Afghanistan in 22/7/1997, and the Boeing/McDonnell Douglas Merger happened.
The Al-Qaeda was created in 1/9/1980 after the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan.
The arabs conquered what is now called Afghanistan in 17/12/0655.

The I Ching says on the hexagram 24: "The topmost SIX, divided, shows its subject all astray on the subject of returning. There will be evil. There will be calamities and errors. If with his views he put the hosts in motion, the end will be a great defeat, whose issues will extend to the ruler of the state. Even in ten years he will not be able to repair the disaster. The evil consequent on being all astray on the subject of returning' is because the course pursued is contrary to the proper course for a ruler."

7. Maya Long Count
13.0.0.0.0 3 Kankin 4 Ahau or December 21, 2012 : 13th b'ak'tun begins.
12.19.1.0.0 ~ 12.19.19.0.0 : 19 digital inovations.
12.19.0.0.0 3 Uayeb 6 Ahau or April 5, 1993 : Mosaic web browser. The Digital Age begins.
12.13.0.0.0 ~ 12.19.0.0.0 : 19 electric inovations.
12.13.0.0.0 13 Ceh 5 Ahau or December 25, 1874: Charles Russell and the Bible Student movement claim this year to mark the invisible return of Jesus Christ to earth. The Electric Age begins ( Mathew Evans and Henry Woodward patent the first incandescent lamp with an electric light bulb. )
12.0.0.0.0 13 Zotz 5 Ahau or September 18, 1618 : Print. The Gutenberg Age begins with the Thirty Years' War.
11.0.0.0.0 8 Mac 6 Ahau or June 15, 1224: Book selling. Silent reading. University of Naples. Francis of Assisi receives the stigmata.
10.0.0.0.0 18 Zip 7 Ahau or March 13, 830: Book printing in China. Medieval Warm Period. Breakup of the Carolingian empire after Louis' sons revolt against their father.
9.0.0.0.0 13 Ceh 8 Ahau or December 9, 435: Scriptorium. Fall of Rome after Romans sign a treaty with the Vandals in St. Augustine's land.
8.0.0.0.0 3 Zip 9 Ahau or September 5, 41: Book production in Rome. End of the Roman Republic after Mark Anthony meets Cleopatra VII.
7.0.0.0.0 18 Zac 10 Ahau or June 3, 353 BC: Parchment. Libraries. Alexander the Great starts his campaigns.
6.0.0.0.0 8 Uo 11 Ahau or February 28, 747 BC: Alphabet. Rome. Later Vedic Period.
5.0.0.0.0 3 Zac 12 Ahau or November 26, 1142 BC: Alphabet. Phoenicia.
4.0.0.0.0 13 Pop 13 Ahau or August 23, 1536 BC: Senenmut Star map, oldest known star chart. Valley of the Kings.
3.0.0.0.0 8 Yax 1 Ahau or May 21, 1930 BC: Papyrus scrolls. Middle Kingdom.
2.0.0.0.0 3 Uayeb 2 Ahau or February 16, 2324 BC: Astronomy, roads, mail. Akkadian Empire.
1.0.0.0.0 13 Chen 3 Ahau or November 13, 2719 BC: Writing ( texts ). Old Kingdom.
0.0.0.0.0 8 Cumku 4 Ahau or August 11, 3113 BC: Writing ( words ). Egypt.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
this is a lot of Greek salad, could you translate this in simple english for those who are not up to date on this stuff like you? Please and thank you..................

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Comments.

1. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

2.1. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

2.2. For instance, consider valine biosynthesis:
www.genome.jp...
Notice L-Valine shares almost all steps with L-Isoleucine.
Krakowski informs us that Valine is Atu I, The Magus, and Isoleucine is Atu II, The High Priestess.
In the Tree of Life, Atu I fills the path between Kether and Binah; Atu II fills the path between Kether and Tipareth.

2.3. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

3. http:///VTnzH7Wb
www.levity.com... ( read the table below the graphs )

6. ctext.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

Could you please further explain the link, or leap, between the Yi-King and The Sephirotic Tree ?

Cheers.

Edit : okay, clues found in your ref material... Diggin'it...
edit on 25/10/2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: update

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wha..???

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm perfectly aware that this thread will look like mishmash for anyone unfamiliar with either Kabbalah, basic genetics or the Timewave Zero. But I think this feeling will be gone after reading the reference material and some quick word googling.

Steve Krakowski explained the link between the I Ching and the Tree of Life. Every hexagram has a codon ( table I), and every codon has an aminoacid (table II), and every aminoacid has a path in the Tree of Life (Table II). Therefore, genetics creates the link between the Book of Changes and the Sephirot.

Timewave Aleph ( table III ) simply merges Krakowski's findings ( topics 1 and 2 ) with McKenna's procedures for generating Timewave Zero resonances ( topic 3 ).

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Damn boy, never heard that MANY esoteric traditions slammed and mated into each other!
Good job, anyway, even if it doesnt pan out!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
Wha..???

just what I thought.....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theursprachist

There goes my relaxed evening of watching tv and listening to the rain..

But thank you I'll try.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i think someones cat sat on the keyboard...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
# Timewave Aleph for python 3.3
import datetime as dt

dateStr1 = input('month/day/year:')
dateStr2 = '12/21/2012'

m1, d1, y1 = (int(x) for x in dateStr1.split('/'))
m2, d2, y2 = (int(x) for x in dateStr2.split('/'))

date1 = dt.date(y1, m1, d1)
date2 = dt.date(y2, m2, d2)

dateDiff = date2 - date1

#resonances
r1 = date2 - 6 * dateDiff
r2 = date2 - 384 * dateDiff
r3 = date2 - 24576 * dateDiff
r4 = date2 - 147456 * dateDiff

#hexagram
hstr = str(dateDiff)
hlst = [int(s) for s in hexstr() if s.isdigit()]
h = hexlst[0] % 64

print(r1, r2, r3, r4, h)
edit on 25-10-2011 by theursprachist because: raw_input() -> input()

edit on 25-10-2011 by theursprachist because: print () -> print()

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anyone here know how to translate gibberish? I seem to have misplaced my standard gibberish-english dictionary. Anyone have one lying around?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
i think someones cat sat on the keyboard...

Thank you so much. I really need to stop drinking coffee and reading the one liners at the same time. Now I got to go get something and clean off the computer screen.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Brilliant! I need to look at it much closer to get at the deeper levels (the biology/chemistry being my weakest point) but considering the holographic nature of things and also considering the I Ching source material for the Timewave, it makes a lot of sense. Layers. Layers upon layers. The more I know I don't know. Thanks for sharing.

Also, if you don't own a set already, there is a set of books, The Key of It All: The Eastern/Western Mysteries by David Allen Hulse. It's a rich reference book filled with correspondence charts. I think you'd enjoy them (two volumes.)
edit on 25-10-2011 by coyotepoet because: last paragraph

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Good to see you making a thread about this - hope the people who haven't tried to understand it don't bring you down!

I will have to look at this more closely later but I understand the basics from our previous conversations.

One question comes to mind - is there any practical use one can get out of this idea? If this idea is correct does it affect the real world or could it potentially assist in people's personal growth?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
One question comes to mind - is there any practical use one can get out of this idea? If this idea is correct does it affect the real world or could it potentially assist in people's personal growth?

Whoever writes a diary and read the resonating day entries will notice recurring events in his personal life. One can predict resonances and prepare oneself for either avoiding or triggering what's more likely to happen.

The same goes for newspapers and history books: 9/11 could easily have been predicted through the Timewave Aleph on 1997 by anyone paying attention to Al-Qaeda. I also remember noticing some time ago that the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake resonates with the 4th Portuguese India Armada, and I would rather not be in the Indian coast on any date with such a resonance.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here's a prophecy.

October 30, 2011

Resonances:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Resh: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Hexagram 35: ctext.org...

Synchronicities:
"South Thailand insurgency: A Buddhist monk and five other people are killed and a Buddhist temple is set on fire."
"2011 Syrian protests: Fourteen people are killed in fighting at the Iraqi Ministry of Interior including six members of the police."
"An international search and rescue mission is launched in Kiribati after six teenagers on an outrigger canoe go missing in the Pacific Ocean."

"Bobby Sands, a Provisional Irish Republican Army member incarcerated at the Maze prison, began a hunger strike seeking a change in the treatment of the other IRA member inmates."
"2005 Malawi food crisis: President Bingu wa Mutharika declared a national disaster due to the worsening food shortages in the country."
"Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, addresses the Millions More event in Washington DC and condemns George W. Bush for the federal government's response to Hurricane Katrina."

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I-Ching, has been said by my people to be the greatest treasure in the Universe.

To understand how I-Ching works, is to understand how the entire Universe functions.

A lot of basic principles came from I-Ching. For example, have you ever hear someone say "Extreme happiness turns to misery"? Too good of a thing would certainly always turn bad.

That concept/idea/logic derived from I-Ching.

If you don't consume sugar at all, it is bad for your body. But if you were to consume too much sugar, it's also bad for your body.

In my personal opinion, I-Ching has been widely misunderstood, misinterpreted by the Western culture. It was not an invention for humans to "predict" their future. I-Ching doesn't work this way.

It's suppose to represent a generalization of how "EVERYTHING" works.

It's suppose to TEACH you something. To achieve a greater understanding of how our world/universe operate, so that you may always choose the "MIDDLE/(correct)" way to exist in this reality and not go against nature/universe's laws/intentions. i.e. Don't ice skate uphill.

What Terence Kemp McKenna and so many other philosophers/doomsday prophets did is just the opposite of what I-Ching was teaching not to do.... (Try to figure out what's gonna happen to you 40 years down the road = Ice skating uphill).

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The King Wen sequence came way before Zhuangzi or Kung-Fu Tzu. You can't take what taoists or confucionists think about the I Ching as the only possible reading of the hexagrams because they didn't invent them, although they understood the book better than us. Yet they were just readers, like us. That said, I don't think McKenna's invention goes against I Ching commentary: I recall that while giving one of his lectures on the Wave he said it explained a comment by Kung-Fu Tzu that remained obscure over the centuries. It's not hard to imagine that the ancients assigned a hexagram and its changing lines for each day, like a calendar, and that's what the Timewave tries to recover. I know McKenna threw I Ching commentary in the garbage can, and I agree this was a mistake; however, what this Timewave Aleph idea is attempting to do is to rescue and recontextualize the I Ching commentary so that we can save the Wave from its current status of a dead mathematical hallucination. I don't think this goes against wu-wei. As a matter of fact, I don't think anything can go against wu-wei. As Alan Watts used to say, satori is realising one has always had satori.
edit on 28-10-2011 by theursprachist because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by theursprachist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join