It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Curious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I am new to ATS, and this is my first REAL post.

I have been doing TONNES of Alien/UFO research the past month or so, and on top of coming across this wonderful ATS forum, I cam across the following URL:

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

I read up a little bit on this and the content seems to be quite involved, and as such, is also quite interesting. This site goes into pretty good detail as to the apparent history of the universe as we know it. The only critism I have to the content is that the approach taken is a somewhat religious one, and is ringing bells of 'Scientology' and other such groups in my mind.

I would like to know people opinions on the content of this site, and mainly see if people generally think that some of the stuff is believeable or not.

For the record, personally I have an open minded opinion about the site, but am pretty skeptical.

Cheers!

Spoonman

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi and welcome, I'm fairly new myself. I went a looked around, but not for long. It struck me as someone out to make money, which usually turns me off to things pretty quickly.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i went to the site and found that the only articles i believe had merit were the health issues. this is because i do believe that our brain can heal us and prevent us from healing. maybe that's because i'm working on becoming a shrink, who knows. the other stuff....well, it borderlines on complete fantasy and maybe some of these people have some serious psychological disorders. reminds me of the "nike cult" thing a little. however, it seemed like this group was just sharing their beliefs and not making an issue out of trying to make everybody join. at least it makes for an interesting read.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The sections of the site that describe the different civiliations, and locations, and what not, are what I find to be the most interesting.

Definitely sounds like a ploy to make money, however, I agree that the approach is not one of forcing beliefs, but of basically saying "...here's our ideas, if you're interested have a try, if not, no worries...".

I believe that at the end of the day there must be straight up FACTS on the ET issue. There has to be an objective truth, no matter what that may be. I know I met someone from the Canadian military the other day, and made a passive, half joking remark that I'm a sligh UFO buff. For what it's worth the topic was NOT continued at all. Not a big deal, but makes one give their head a little tilt.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hi Spoonman
don't forgot Nephilims in route to the Eart:
3 mother vehicles each one =12000000 screw man/woman.
The reseption will be great ! no?All that propagande...

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
did you understand what they were talking about in "project Earth shift?" are they speaking of the planetary alignment that's supposed to happen in (2005? 2006?) just asking, i don't really want to get started on that subject, i hear enough about it at home.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I would like to know people opinions on the content of this site, and mainly see if people generally think that some of the stuff is believeable or not.

Here...put these on....
*hands you a pair of Reeboks and a jumpsuit*

and drink this....
*hands you a glass of punch*

Let's talk about it....

I think you see where I'm going with this....

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Oh BLUE SKY: Way Psychosgirl you say ''I hear enough about it at home''
and 2005---2006
I prefer myself next week

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i looked at that site awhile back when i was reading stuff about niburu. i remeber thinking how absolutely insane she must be. the galactic federation? sounds like something from startrek. behold devin the 9 dimensional super being!!! this is from the bottom of that page

Devin is my brother on the 9th dimension, and while I am on earth, he is my Guide. Devin and I made this arrangement before I left to come to earth in 1992. He chose to stay home and assist me from that end; therefore, he is not incarnate on earth, though some of his multidimensional selves are, and I have met one of them. More on this later.

what a nut

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i have to agree with fattytheking. that stuff is WAY over the top.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The more I read the stuff, the more turned off from it I get. I saved the link in my favourites a few weeks back. So I read though a decent chunk of it and then haven't been to the site since, except for the home page to see if it still existed.

I didn't read that Devin 9th dimension stuff before it was posted here. That's enough to make me push the delete key on the favourite, and wish I never started this thread

CHeers!

top topics

join