It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Theft Auto V Confirmed!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Vice city had the best radio stations ever! the 80s songs just rocked

Some of those TV shows, radio stations, and commercials are freaking hilarious, in all the games of the series. They usually have something ridiculous or plain lol'zy...I remember in 4 they even gave Bas Rutten his own mini show, in one of the game's TV station's. I was like WTF, Bas would fit in the game world perfectly, in fact he was even a little to much even for the violent game world of GTA.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
U

Originally posted by doom27
This is what i've always wanted in a gta game...

1. Realistic laws. I want to be speeding down a road, pass a cop, and see his lights flip on and start chasing me. I want to drive on the wrong side of the road and see the same thing.

2.Health. I would love to see it when you get shot 2-3 times you die. I like realism when i'm playing a game like that. I also want someone to die if i shoot them. Maybe not in an arm or leg, but if i shoot someone with a 357 in the chest, they should die.

3. get rid of people knowing where you are. I want to be able to sneak away into a building and have the cops actually look for me, instead of ramming cars into the building, and having a helicopter just shooting, knowing where i am at all times.

4. All building accessible. Yeah that's probally never going to happen but would be cool.

5. No 5 second jacks. It doesn't take a few seconds to hotwire a car. I want you to be able to steal keys from people instead, or having to maybe level up a hotwire skill to make jacking cars faster.

That's all i can think of atm, i know most wouldn't like it, they should just have a setting for a simulator difficulty or something..

Same here man, realism in games is underated. As well as adding an element in multiplayer for conducting heists.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Kane and Lynch 2 done the heist thing (MP) quite well.
I only played the demo on one map, but it kept me entertained for days.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Possible link?
edit on 2-11-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Trailer is finally here!

Trailer GTAV

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i think san andreas was the best.
it had more to do, lvling up your guy, gang wars, modding cars.
gta4 did get boring for me too, the story was fairly cool but the game lacked things to do.
bring back the airplanes, monster trucks and stabbing people with screwdrivers.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
someone give Cuervo a star, he brought us the trailer and im liking it.
thanks.
planes are back !!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Embed.

GTA V goes to L.A! can't wait.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
Embed.

GTA V goes to L.A! can't wait.

Not LA. It's San Andreas again. You can see "Los Santos" in graffiti on one underpass, "San Andreas" on a licence plate, "Little Seoul" (which is like China Town, which is only in San Fierro), and I'm not sure about any references to Las Venturas but maybe.

This looks like the San Andreas game everybody's been hoping for.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Yeah I know lol But it's a parody of L.A like San Andreas was. The detail looked amazing! I'm wondering if they will have the same map layout as San Andreas or change it a bit? Not to mention adding more cities, although that would just be insane on content.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
reply to post by Cuervo

Yeah I know lol But it's a parody of L.A like San Andreas was. The detail looked amazing! I'm wondering if they will have the same map layout as San Andreas or change it a bit? Not to mention adding more cities, although that would just be insane on content.

I don't know but that mountain looked a lot like Mt Chilead. Wouldn't mind taking a 10-speed off that thing again!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

yeah man they must have the bicycles.
bunny hopping the cop cars was awesome and if you could tap the x button fast enough you could cycle up walls.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
OMG, this looks too cool.
*Gets ready for 2-3 years of sitting in a dark room whooping some ass*.

I hope the MP is just as good if not better than GTAIV.
I know some couldn't get into that MP, but once you got used to shooting without auto aim it was incredible.
Just hope one headshot is enough (rather than 2) have 2 headshots for bodyarmor (rather than 3).

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg: I wasn't sure this day would ever come.

It looks insane.

Just remember, there were things in GTAIV trailers that never made it into the game.
I just noticed a soft top convertible.

Any word on the main character? I hope it's not that guy with the crooked nose (at 0.41).
I would actually like another Black guy, I liked CJ and Luis from TBOGT, but I get the feeling they won't go down the Gangland route again, it wasn't well recieved with SA, although I thought it was great.

Cannot wait.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Chukkles because: Because my mind is racing with GTA thoughts.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sry I ran out of time to edit my other post, though i did edit it (must have been the 3.59 mark coz I couldn't edit out the edit reason after I submitted it.

Anyway, I also just noticed, 24/7 shop.
Trucks with trailers.
Lear Jet and fighter jet.
Hookers.

Also i'm surprised this is GTAV rather than GTA IV:SA.
Leads me to believe there will be no connection to IV or Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz or Luis Fernado Lopez.

I'm really sorry but I will be filling this thread with all my opinians as they come to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

I'm really sorry but I will be filling this thread with all my opinians as they come to me.

Keep em' coming; I think it's the whole point of the thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Bugstars: Pest control, Los Santos.
Putting the FU in fumigate. Lolol

That Guy at 0:41 couldn't be Tommy Vercetti could it???

Unique licence plates is a plus, Rather than just saying San Andreas. I hope there are more with personalised plates, some of those were funny in SA.

Carboard box City: Rampage on the homeless.

There is so much detail, even down to the curb addresses, which we don't have in England.

I hope this spans across Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. As far as I can tell, all in this trailer is Los Santos.

I have no sound here, I wish I could get the vibe of the city, hear what music is playing, have to wait till I get home though.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

That Guy at 0:41 couldn't be Tommy Vercetti could it???

That's what I thought, too. If it weren't for the accent of the narrator (and the fact he sounds nothing like Ray Liotta), I'd say the main character was Tommy. Vice City ended with him building an empire of real estate and construction so I thought maybe it would make sense for him to go to the west coast and retire. The accent is telling me no, though.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

As I said I have no sound at the moment.
What is the accent?
American, African American, European or any others?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
american accent as far as i can tell.
dont think its tommy vercetti, looks like just a nameless thug.
i hate waiting for this game already, think i'll make a time machine.
i want a list of vehicles, i'm hoping for fighter jets, large commercial jets, stunt planes, beach buggies, bmx, and you have to have the comet, its the best car(in my opinion)
edit on 3/11/2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

As I said I have no sound at the moment.
What is the accent?
American, African American, European or any others?

It's a bit west coast hispanic... barely. And it's not even so much that he has an accent, it's more that he is missing the accent he had in Vice City. It's possible it could still be him and they'll have a reason for it (30 years is a long time to change accents). But even if the narrator doesn't sound like him, the picture could still be him. There's some pretty strong rumors of their being multiple characters to play through due to the popularity of the expansions for GTAIV.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join