It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If DOW crashes today, Prepare for the 3 Days of Darkness to start 10/31/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I am reading the thread and he clearly said it would crash today..
Our currency is still standing , there is no hyper inflation going on , there is no panic in the streets..
Look your guy failed and will be added to the rest of the long line of fear mongers

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I don't know about how the grid would go down. But multiple people had the same startup. The sun around midday would develop a black hole that would appear in the middle of it. This will expand until the whole world experiences darkness. Then the craziness begins.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Demons will without a doubt walk the Earth on the 31st... It'll be Halloween...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Holy Crap! Not wanting to feed the Trollz here, but Coldplay's new album came out yesterday and their song Every Teardrop is a Waterfall describes almost exactly the event the OP talks about.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks for stringing us along for no purpose op now please file this in the hoax bin mods, please.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
Holy Crap! Not wanting to feed the Trollz here, but Coldplay's new album came out yesterday and their song Every Teardrop is a Waterfall describes almost exactly the event the OP talks about.

Do you know what? So does this one!!!

Could this have been a warning from the 90's?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
reply to post by ldyserenity

I don't know about how the grid would go down. But multiple people had the same startup. The sun around midday would develop a black hole that would appear in the middle of it. This will expand until the whole world experiences darkness. Then the craziness begins.

OMG its getting darker RIGHT NOW !
Oh wait, the sun is just setting. My bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Catholics dont have their own private prophecy. It's all the same bible.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Truth is they wont exist for non believers. But those that do believe in them......

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

You are correct. The prophecy is for it to crash below 3000 today. Anything less than that is a fail.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
it's 1800 cst:We're still here dow closed at 11,706 (down 200).

SO IS IT SAFE TO SAY: This'll be theLAST thread based on a GLP post of anything?

edit on 25-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Another "prophet" with "bible this, bible that" - as long as they rely on an unreliable book to "prophesy" they will fail.

I have said this countless times now - but it seems I am getting ignored all the time. It is as if most of readers here conveniently choose to skip my posts.

FAIL.

Please stop posting nonsense from some "prophets" who "talk to Jesus", the "holy spirit", the "mother of God", "decipher the bible", and so on. It is bound to fail.

And say: "Truth has come, and falsehood has perished. Indeed is falsehood ever bound to perish." - Qur'an, 17:81

edit on 25/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
Another "prophet" with "bible this, bible that" - as long as they rely on an unreliable book to "prophesy" they will fail.

I have said this countless times now - but it seems I am getting ignored all the time. It is as if most of readers here conveniently choose to skip my posts.

FAIL.

Please stop posting nonsense from some "prophets" who "talk to Jesus", the "holy spirit", the "mother of God", "decipher the bible", and so on. It is bound to fail.

And say: "Truth has come, and falsehood has perished. Indeed is falsehood ever bound to perish." - Qur'an, 17:81

Wait you are quoting the Qur'an?

Can i safely assume you are of the Muslim faith? I'm not too sure how to word this, so i'll do my best to avoid unintended insults, from what sub-culture do you reprisent?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm not too sure how to word this, so i'll do my best to avoid unintended insults, from what sub-culture do you reprisent?

I am afraid I do not understand your question. Can you reformulate it?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

There are many sub-cultures within a religion, some call them Castes, however sadly the word caste does have some negative connotations, and i do not really wish to insult anyone.

As an example Christians have many castes or sub-cultures, and to a point a sub-culture within a sub-culture.

Take for example the Catholics (since we are on topic here).

you have various sub-cultures or sub-beliefs if you will within Catholicism, like Uniting, Romans etc and so forth.

Or are you not of the muslim faith?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

There are many sub-cultures within a religion, some call them Castes, however sadly the word caste does have some negative connotations, and i do not really wish to insult anyone.

As an example Christians have many castes or sub-cultures, and to a point a sub-culture within a sub-culture.

Take for example the Catholics (since we are on topic here).

you have various sub-cultures or sub-beliefs if you will within Catholicism, like Uniting, Romans etc and so forth.

Or are you not of the muslim faith?

I am muslim - which means I SUBMIT MY WILL TO GOD.

I do not like "dividing" the Path into many "subpaths" - because ALL the prophets had ONE PATH. This is My Path - this is ISLAM - submission to God.
Everyone who believes in One God - who is not begotten nor He begets, who is Absolute, and
believes in His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, The Last Day and that God has Power over all things is MUSLIM.

So, dividing this into "sects" and "schools of thought" is not something I prefer. I do not call myself "sunni" or "hannefi" - just muslim. I suppose I am technically part of the large majority in Islam - which comprises over 90% - but still, I am just muslim.

I am what Abraham was, and what Moses was, and what Jesus was, and what Muhammad was - one who submits his will to Allah.

EDIT: Oh, and inb4 wolves jump in to tear this apart:

What did Jesus say?

"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

So, Jesus submitted his will to God.

Muslim = to submit your will to God.

Do the math.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
Demons will without a doubt walk the Earth on the 31st... It'll be Halloween...

Demons don't need a specific day to walk the earth bro. They've been here for millenia and theyre here everyday watching you and learning how to push your buttons so they can influence you more easily. They hear everything you say, and they can hear you when you even talk to yourself. Halloween is just a normal day like any other. I'm not sinking anything into that because i don't believe in any of that bullsh*t.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wth is going on in this thread?

What a messy post.

Khar

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
mark off your property with prayer and something physical. I will use softener salt. The demons will have no power over a believer..

In this quoted text you claim to be a believer, from previous posts I assume you mean of Christ and the Bible. Yet you seem to be telling us you are going to preform some kind of ritual with salt? Doesn't the bible have something to say about that?

And also I just can't believe that someone named Chip is a Biblical 'witness'. That just sits wrong with me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
I am muslim - which means I SUBMIT MY WILL TO GOD.

I do not like "dividing" the Path into many "subpaths" - because ALL the prophets had ONE PATH. This is My Path - this is ISLAM - submission to God.
Everyone who believes in One God - who is not begotten nor He begets, who is Absolute, and
believes in His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, The Last Day and that God has Power over all things is MUSLIM.

So, dividing this into "sects" and "schools of thought" is not something I prefer. I do not call myself "sunni" or "hannefi" - just muslim. I suppose I am technically part of the large majority in Islam - which comprises over 90% - but still, I am just muslim.

I am what Abraham was, and what Moses was, and what Jesus was, and what Muhammad was - one who submits his will to Allah.

Interesting, my comments/questions where not ment to insult but to help me figure out the sub-culture. Nothing more nothing less.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join