It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If DOW crashes today, Prepare for the 3 Days of Darkness to start 10/31/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Dow starts 11,913.62 gained 104.83
now 11,798.58 loss 115.31

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Back up to 11,814.81 we can play this all day long if you want to.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
-119.58 with 45 mins till market close...

Like I said be careful of self proclaimed profits-especially a self proclaimed witness.

and yes I meant to type profits/prophets
edit on 25-10-2011 by savwboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Right correct me if I'm wrong here but the upshot of this thread is...

Some random person on the internet says that some other random person on the internet says that his invisible mate in the sky says that soon there will be economic trouble and men in helicopters will shoot us if we don't have an injection with the mark of the beast in it? And we should especially be concerned as a child sang a song he'd never heard before (without any proof or evidence that he sang it or hadn't heard it 20 seconds before singing it)

That about it?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
MARKET CRASHED!!!

Wait...

Oh, sorry. It didn't.

Well there's always tomorrow. Here's to hope!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And is this article from CNN today not a possible precursor to a stock market crash?

The Great Depression started on October 28th, by the way.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
And is this article from CNN today not a possible precursor to a stock market crash?

The Great Depression started on October 28th, by the way.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Did the market crash today? No..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Treply to post by khimbar

Hello
I didn't explain myself properly. I was going through the last thread I was on and was taking snippets out to give to my family so that they can get a synopsis of the upcoming situation.
I decided in the last minute to place this info here to let some of you guys know. Again this timetable of the Dow was for us. I didn't finish putting this info together when I posted it here. I figured you guys can go to the GLP site and spend some time there. But again there are lazy.people who want everything handed to them.

I did my job and my conscious is clear. I am a scientist and I wouldn't take this lightly. I did my research and here are too many coincidences with people experiencing things in their own aY.

I also believe whatever happens on Monday, will be based off our own individual fears.

So be prepared or not, each person lives for themselves.

God Bless the World

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I'm also a scientist.

And a fireman.

And the king of a very small country you've never heard of.

And my conscious is sparkling.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My guess, a falling market this week. Beyond this week, don't know. It seems the marketeers have figured out how to make a ton of money and that is to buy and sell and keep the dow between 10500 and 11500 or there abouts.

I can't help but think of Reinhardt's prediction for yesterday and a crash. Yeah, a day late, but it makes me pause. ANd, I realize it was not a crash today, but a nice drop with the possibility or more similar days this week, with the EU a mess and all.

I can see organized chaos for the next year, just like the last year, in a downward progression.

Not too sure about the 3 days of darkness though, seems odd to relate an economic crash to a solar event. But I won't discount it completely.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The main point is that it dropped 207 points on a day that was predicted to drop 3-4 weeks ago. How many predictors were that close. The day before it was also predicted to hit 11888, it did several times and then the drop would begin. Again 3-4 weeks ago.

It will continue to drop .
Maybe after the event it will bottom out. Don't know. But estimates wouldn't give numbers and be correct.

This is my last post. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

you said if the DOW crashes today prepare for 3 days of darkness to start on the 31st of oct.

it didn't crash today.

so there shouldn't be any darkness? there was no crash so no darkness!!! is this not the case??

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
My guess, a falling market this week. Beyond this week, don't know. It seems the marketeers have figured out how to make a ton of money and that is to buy and sell and keep the dow between 10500 and 11500 or there abouts.

I can't help but think of Reinhardt's prediction for yesterday and a crash. Yeah, a day late, but it makes me pause. ANd, I realize it was not a crash today, but a nice drop with the possibility or more similar days this week, with the EU a mess and all.

I can see organized chaos for the next year, just like the last year, in a downward progression.

Not too sure about the 3 days of darkness though, seems odd to relate an economic crash to a solar event. But I won't discount it completely.

I agree..... I mean who knows what tomorrow will bring....I sure don't. I can speculate, sure.

There are many people now a days speaking about channeling, visions and the like and I do not receive information as of yet. With that said, I will not be so bold to make a statement to say it is not for real and there is nothing to take heed in.

I think awareness is key..not fear. Hopefully this year will not bring any doom and next year as well....but we just don't know wth may or may not happen.

I'm keeping an open mind. Our Universe is filled with many possibilities and I sure do not want to discount one.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
The main point is that it dropped 207 points on a day that was predicted to drop 3-4 weeks ago. How many predictors were that close. The day before it was also predicted to hit 11888, it did several times and then the drop would begin. Again 3-4 weeks ago.

It will continue to drop .
Maybe after the event it will bottom out. Don't know. But estimates wouldn't give numbers and be correct.

You talk like an 200 point drop is not normal..Well it is very normal and will happen again , and most likely soon

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Why will they be shutting off the grid and blocking out the sun?
Really I don't care I like the dark!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The main point is that it dropped 207 points on a day that was predicted to drop 3-4 weeks ago. How many predictors were that close.

You've clearly never been to Zerohedge then.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I figured you guys can go to the GLP site and spend some time there. But again there are lazy.people who want everything handed to them.

Doesn't have to be handed to me, but you should not expect members of ATS to go to GLP for information. Heck many members here are banned from that site and can not even view it.

The main point is that it dropped 207 points on a day that was predicted to drop 3-4 weeks ago.
----------

As someone mentioned a 200 point drop is not unusual for the market.

If all this was predicted 3-4 weeks ago, why are you just now rushing around with half the information trying to warn people? You've had 3-4 weeks.

Good luck to you.......
OiO

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yea well I am over at GLP right now bashing this ChipG guy in his own thread..Happy now?
Let me guess who you are , maybe the biggest cheerleader there right

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I admit that I was wrong on the wording. The 31 was predicted way before the Dow info. I guess I worded it for myself. I was hoping that if the Dow doesn't lose much or gains then his other prediction won't happen in my view. Since he gave so much info and he is Asian I believe, I think he used the wrong wording. 207 is a lot to drop. He did say that over some time it will go down to 2000. This info wad supposed to reinforce the claim of the 31 and for people to take money out of the banks and start buying food and water.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by savwboy

He is used to it and I will find it amusing when chaos reigns and people like you aren't prepared. I hope that the site stays up so I can help anyone and possibly see your comments then. We can go on and on. There are many people like you. They make noise without investigating things. I did my research from things like the sky noise that has messages in it to other things. As a true scientist I have to have proof also in things. For the 31 this as my proof.. I was on the fence until the 2 events happened. The Dow hit the number it was supposed to and then lost the. Next day.
You would be one of those people who would argue over not being a heaven or help, whether you just need to know that God is real than to believe in Jesus etc.

Anyways when Monday happens the next step for anyone that is listening would be to get out of the cities and find other Christians. There is strength in numbers. Sometime in Dec 2012 we will be called home while the others go through tribulation.

Remember for those on the fence, use or fall on the name of Jesus when confronted with anything on Monday. That is your only hope of surviving.

Good luck to us all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join