It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If DOW crashes today, Prepare for the 3 Days of Darkness to start 10/31/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Dow 11,783.02 130.60 (-1.10 %)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Matthew 7:15,16 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits....

2 Timothy 4:3,4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth , and be turned aside to fables.

Acts 20:29-31 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves . Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.

Matthew 15:9 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 3:16,17 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

Dont hate..just saying
edit on 25-10-2011 by savwboy because: clean up the jumbled mess

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Then it went up to 145 then back down to 133. It's what it does, it goes up and down. Sorry not buying into your end of the world thread, and I don't need saving. I am not sure what scares me most, the fact you seem so sure about the visions in your head or the fact that you stated that you had a young child in the home. I know this is gonna sound offensive but you should really seek mental help, I would hate to see these visions you have morph into something that you can no longer control and put any innocent persons life in jeopardy. We are all free to believe in whatever we want but sometimes fantasies take control over our lives not for the better, and any rational sane person would know that the things you are describing and your visions might warrant a trip to a professional just to be on the safe side. At least that would be my first step, for my own peace of mind. Well good luck in your journey .... Again sorry if it came off as offensive just concerned about your well being as you seem to be of ours.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

"my kind' - you mean those who live their lives in the real world who dont need a crutch.

You crutch folk create your own demons! Bring em on. But me thinks we will be waiting foreverand beyond!

We (the good folk) have nothing to fear from your nonsense.

Be my guest and prattle on with your delusionary perspectives!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That crash is not looking so good right now..

Why do people so choose to believe unknowns on the interwebs

and their prophetic claims? I mean I am not a biblical scholar , but I would guess neither of

the witnesses would be making such claims at this point on random conspiracy websites ..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
-66.23 for the DOW!!

**** I am failing so hard at posting a video I think I am gonna give up
edit on 25-10-2011 by savwboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is the start it will end down and freefall later. remeber, this was made 3-4 weeks ago and who could get 1 out of the 2 things right. 1 - the number was reached 11888 and 2 it is now declining.

yeah, I know the false prophet thing and it is wise for you to bring it up. All I ask is for you to ask the Lord for discernment and hopefully He will tell you.

Prepare with food and water now folks. This prediction was done for people to get prepared.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
This is the start it will end down and freefall later.

Can you please explain that.

"End down"..... The DOW does that alot!

"Freefall later"..... later as in not today?

The prediction is for today. So it will either freefall and crash or not.

"End down" is so generic you could say 5 points down full fills your prophecy.

OiO

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by savwboy

I am bringing this to peoples attention here. I tried subtlety on facebook and whatever. People tend to bury you for being religious. When this hits I will post on facebook what I believe will happen and take the hits. The OP chip has been taking the hits for years from his family and such. I believe he is twice divorced and only his 2 sons and his ex-wife will join him on his trip to his safe area.

This world would say your crazy and attack you on all levels, so, he went to glp to try to warn some.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

This will crash today and later will end up under 2000. Look at precious metals they are going up now as I type. Something is in the air.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here is more info:

The first reaction of Chip (OP) on a Thread was on : 07/21/2010 05:11 PM

Thread: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ! (Page 94)

(see last reply)

The post date : 01/27/2008 11:59 AM

More then 2.5 year after the first post.

Other threads by Chip (OP)

from here the city will RISE, WHERE TO GO 10-31-2011

Thread: from here the city will RISE, WHERE TO GO 10-31-2011

ONCE MOVED TO THE FEMA CAMPS---you will not leave without

Thread: ONCE MOVED TO THE FEMA CAMPS---you will not leave without

THIS WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU HAVE EVER READ!!! one of the two final witness!

Thread: THIS WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU HAVE EVER READ!!! one of the two final witness!

oct 31---things are going to change forever

Thread: oct 31---things are going to change forever

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
go to GLP to search for those links

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by savwboy

I am bringing this to peoples attention here. I tried subtlety on facebook and whatever. People tend to bury you for being religious. When this hits I will post on facebook what I believe will happen and take the hits. The OP chip has been taking the hits for years from his family and such. I believe he is twice divorced and only his 2 sons and his ex-wife will join him on his trip to his safe area.

This world would say your crazy and attack you on all levels, so, he went to glp to try to warn some.

What makes you throw all caution out the window to believe this "Chip"? We are warned clearly to be wary of claims like these and we see them on a regular bases..What makes Chip ant different then any of the other numerous failed "self appointed prophets" that muddy the christian faith?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

go to GLP to search for those links

ATS members should not have to go to GLP for the info.

I don't trust what you are posting here (on ATS) why would I go there?

OiO

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Looks like gold is soaring:
www.kitco.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Looks like gold is soaring:
www.kitco.com...

That is a rather large spike..
Could be from the Euro situation

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by savwboy

When you have complete faith in the Lord, He gives you discernment. You and others think that you must be good and good will come to you. That is not what Jesus wants. He wants people to really accept Him in their hearst and live the way you should. People like Chip and I take heat from people like you who don't understand. You won't understand unless you do as described: accept Jesus in your heart and to cleanse you of all sins and ask for discernment of all that is happening. It is very easy to do.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
*Yawn* Doom isn't what it used to be, it's like SOOO 1999. Excuse me, I'm going to take a nap.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i just can't see how a crash in the USAs DOW Stock Market and a 3-day period of darkeness has any relationship to each other...

the 3 day of darkness is referenced as the 9th plague on Egypt, sometime about 4,000BCE
the 3 days are also brought up again in a Catholic Prophecy from 'Mary' at Lourds or Mejorium ?

see:www.catholicplanet.com...

The plague of darkness on Egypt was not an ordinary or natural darkness.
It was not due to a sandstorm, or an eclipse, or any other natural phenomenon.
The plague of darkness on the Egyptians was supernatural in cause...

Also this excerpt:

Just as Moses spoke to the people before the three days of darkness, and even warned the leader of the Egyptians, so also will some few holy persons warn the world beforehand of the exact date of these three days, so that the faithful may prepare. (As for myself, I only know that these three days of darkness will occur in either late 2039 or early 2040.)...

so a stock market crash on Wednesday...most likely the reaction to the cloned-PLAN that Europe is supposed to unveil to save the Euro & the EU community... but another part of this doomed 'plan' will be revealed on Thursday...
and we are to wait until the 31st Oct for the 3-days of Darkness to begin (Monday a week hence...after the 8,000 point drop of the DOW and a similar? drop in the European markets too?

i don't know why i'm even wasting time on this ridiculous attempt at being noticed on a web site...glp or ats
edit on 25-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Sorry I do not subscribe to the good works theology..
I have faith in the lord even though I am sinner at heart , but
since you can obviously read me over the interwebs you already know that right?
I am not trying to chastise you for what you hope in this "Chip" , but rather point
out that we have seen this story played before with a different background..I mean you
do realize this is an extraordinary claim to be an witness?

Have you seen "Chip" call down fire from heaven or perhaps inflict someone with
a plague? Just be careful in who you put your hopes into these days-smooth talkers are
everywhere on the internet , but prophets are few..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join