It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If DOW crashes today, Prepare for the 3 Days of Darkness to start 10/31/11

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro

Originally posted by odinson

What do you mean to sort out any nonsense with guns. people have guns for home protection. When the SHTF and people and/or things try to invade your home, what will you do? Ask them if they want some coffee and muffins? I only reply to people to give them my insight. Lets see what the score is today at noon. I will post after that.

I know this reply wasn't to me (I mean you ignored my input in this thread) but personally, I live in Scotland, it's rather difficult to obtain a firearm here (not that I've tried) but I used to do SCA and as a result have a healthy sword collection, some chainmail and plate armour, a few daggers and a shield. I've been doing medieval fighting for 19 years (since I was 15) so am quite handy with them. I was also in the first Tactical Edge class when I was 18, this is unarmed combat that is taught worldwide to Special Forces to take on armed and unarmed combatants, so I think I might have a fighting chance.

Why will we wait and see what's happening with the DOW at noon (you surely don't mean GMT since it's already after 1pm) when the "prophecy" was for it to crash yesterday? Are you gonna come on here every day and say "ket's see what the DOW does tomorrow then?" You, my friend, are clutching at straws!

Yes, I am clutching. The oct 31 was predicted way before this. I don't want to see any other declines because just maybe this will prove the 31 wrong and it wont happen. I am a new father and I want to enjoy a lifetime with him. If the 31 happens my ideal time with my soon is gone. Yes I want the stocks to go up and stay up. I have hope that God may delay the 31. There is always hope. I hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
OK, reality check, the Dow will not crash, because the US markets are an electronic hoax with fake sense of liquidity, everything depends to a push of a button, so the markets will never be allowed anymore to show how bad they can fall.

Now if somebody hack into the system then that is another story.

Deception at its finest. So sadly it will not be any 3 days of Darkness.

Marg,

Come on now did you see all of the OP's sources?

Surely will at least have a half a day's darkness, each of the 3 days.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
I too, realized this was from GLP. however for those that are interested, this is whats needed to survive the 3 days of darkness (if you believe it, and it never hurts to be prepared, I suppose)
www.endtimesreport.com...
and here....www.grantchronicles.com...
also, there are many threads concerning this prophecy found here in ATS.
Im not saying this is true or not. Just helping those who have an interest in it. The most likely scenario (I hope and pray, is a lot of kids and adults will eat too much candy will be sick the next day. In the unlikely event that it IS true, wouldn't you want to know and be prepared? anyway, peace, to you all.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

Relax. I checked your sources (although I've heard about these prophecies long ago), and it says there'll be a red cross in the sky for all to see before the 3 days of darkness start. So until I see that cross, I'm not gonna worry about it... and you shouldn't either.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I think Christianity is one of the biggest scams out there. It is the tool that the elite have been using to control humanity for a very long time. In one of the links posted, where it says that those who don't go to church etc are bad, well I'm sorry but that is BS and tipped me off right away. God is in our hearts. Not hiding in some building, or manifested only through the crucifix. The crucifix is a way to focus your thoughts or energy. I believe in Jesus, and I also believe the elite used him and "reformed" his teachings to suit their agenda. I once read that Jesus was very similar to Buddha before he was modified for thought control. That said, I think the advice is good, and that it is better to be prepared than safe. Many people in non-Christian groups, but very good and loving, have received the same message. The elite know something major is going to be happening soon, why else would they not care about being trillion dollars in debt? To make it sound like this warning is for Christians only I think is the elite really just trying to make sure that when this # is over, they'll have a good solid base of followers to do their bidding when they return. They control through fear, and fear mongering is exactly what you're doing right now. As for being one of God's two witnesses, we have heard this countless times. The truth is, we are ALL witnesses if we open our hearts to love and light. So many people have been giving these predictions, how can this guy have the audacity to claim being one of only two witnesses?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"That is, the DOW would soar to 11888 and on a Tuesday it will crash. This was 3-4 weeks ago."
The DJI rose above 11900 on Monday, closed at 11700 on Tuesday...I would hardly call that a soaring rise LOL.

"His visions are coming from GOD, Jesus and angels."
Jesus needs a new stock broker...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by upgrayeddc310t
"That is, the DOW would soar to 11888 and on a Tuesday it will crash. This was 3-4 weeks ago."
The DJI rose above 11900 on Monday, closed at 11700 on Tuesday...I would hardly call that a soaring rise LOL.

"His visions are coming from GOD, Jesus and angels."
Jesus needs a new stock broker...

I am amazed at the tripe that goes for legitimate discussion even on a board such as this.

Unidentified people making grand claims about being the "second witness", dreams of people who ate too much pizza before going to bed, are gven prophetic creedence.

How do the "neo-prophets" make it? Predict enough foolishness and maybe one "wild guess" will happen. Then you can claim "prophetic insight", in spite of the thousands you missed the mark on. Write a book and make a million.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
OP please study your bible more and see the warnings given to us by God not man. If you have a question just pray for Gods wisdom.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I suppose the Aurora Borealis that was seen in 20 states on monday could be viewed as a red cross. Maybe that is stretching it a bit. I think we'll be fine but these prediction threads are very entertaining.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by geryon
reply to post by sylvie

I suppose the Aurora Borealis that was seen in 20 states on monday could be viewed as a red cross. Maybe that is stretching it a bit. I think we'll be fine but these prediction threads are very entertaining.

Ha! Yes they are entertaining and I love me some free entertainment. Anything is possible, ya know.....we have no idea what lies in the future.

I also thought of all the "Red" Auras seen in the US the other night.... who knows if there was a red cross out there somewhere.

Time tells all......lets wait and see if the 31st comes and goes with only man made goblins .

I honestly do not think anyone will be able to predict some kind of mass event this dude is claiming. I mean....why in the world would he be on GLP telling of a warning and him being one of three (two maybe) witness's....just don't buy it... but hey....its free.

edit on 26-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
According to Saint Malachy we still have one more pope after Benedict so this cant be correct

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You obviously don't know your Bible very well.

Rev 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Their ministry will last 1260 days, thats 3 1/2 years. Considering that this guy claims his ministry is up in Dec 2012 I would say the first 2+ years of his ministry have been an epic failure as no one has heard of him before this

Rev 11:6
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them

Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves

Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth

These two witnesses will have incredible God given powers. They will be very well known by the whole world. So much so that the whole earth will rejoice over their deaths. They will be very active for 3 /12 years. Not a little over a year

This man is a false prophet. He should be avoided and ignored

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

1. We do not deny that Jesus is Messiah. He was and IS the Messiah. Is it clear enough now, or should I write that in bold?

I'll keep reading to see if you posted this down the line, but where in the Qur'an does it state that JESUS IS THE MESSIAH?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Well according to many other muslim, they say Jesus was just a prophet, so you are rather an oddity, because there are alot of muslim who will go out of their way to kill christians, and persecute them in various ways. This persecution is the exact opposite of what Jesus has commanded for us to do.
edit on 26-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The end of the Mayan Calendar is just around the corner. The Mayan Calendar is ending on October 28, 2011 per Carl Calleman, the Swedish scientist who has dedicated the second half of his life to researching and sharing the calendar with people around the world.

October 28th, 2011 - Evolution of Cosmic or Universal Consciousness – No limiting thoughts, timelessness, no organizing boundaries. Began March 9th, 2011.

The Final Day, Day Seven of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan Calendar

Arrives on October 11 - 28, 2011

Astrologer, Barbara Hand Clow at www.handclow2012.com has also been following this same version of the Mayan Calendar, and she writes, "The beginning of the Universal Underworld on March 9, 2011 and this Fall Equinox (on September 23) occurs shortly before the completion of the Universal on October 28, 2011. Therefore this short period is the richest and most conscious evolutionary phase we have ever experienced as humans. As most of you already know, 2011 is the apex of time acceleration. Evolution has progressed twenty times faster during the Galactic Underworld (1999 - 2011), and with only weeks remaining, we are reflecting upon 16.4 billion years of growth in our universe."

Right now, we are in the midst of the Final Night, Night Six, which began on September 23, the first day of autumn, and runs through October 10, 2011. This Final Night of the Mayan calendar is our last chance to really focus on this shift into Unity Consciousness. Night Six is the time when we are being called to do our deepest inner work. This could be the most important time for prayer, contemplation or meditation. The nights are known as more inward times, and this is our last chance to go inward, and prepare for the polarity shift to Unity Consciousness that the Ninth wave is bringing.

As Calleman has written, "I feel this is really the last chance of humanity and the day of reckoning is here. I feel that a commitment to the polarity shift to unity consciousness is not only a passport to the new world being born, but also the only hope for the world to survive…The Ninth wave indeed brings a field change on the cosmic level that we may become part of, but it will not happen without a deep and serious commitment from the heart of our souls."

In order to create this shift to the Final Day, Day Seven, of the Mayan Calendar, we need to do the inner work to bring about the outer manifestations. Day Seven which begins on October 11, and ends on October 28, 2011 can be a time of global ceremonies to celebrate the birth of the "new" world.

This time period may look like chaos at times, but there is a divine will behind everything that is happening right now. The dawn of this "new" world is being birthed, and it will be a world that can only survive in truth, love, peace, harmony, and tolerance and acceptance for all beings on the planet. We are evolving from a world of separateness into Oneness – that is Unity Consciousness.

As Astrologer, Stephanie Austin of www.ecoastrology.com has written, "Just as December 31 marks the end of one year, the end of the Mayan Calendar does not signify the end of the world, but rather the completion of one grand cycle and the beginning of another a collective ascension from the illusion of separation into the truth of our Oneness. In order to shift from duality to unity, all that has been held in the dark must be brought to light."

As we move into the new year of 2012, there will be more shifts including astrological alignments as we adapt to this higher level of consciousness on the planet. We are only at the beginning of a whole new way of being on Planet Earth.

Since March, 2011, I've been writing about the Days and Nights of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan Calendar. All of the previous articles in my Iris Insights newsletter are archived on my website at www.DonnaFisherJackson.com For more information on the Mayan Calendar, go to www.calleman.com, www.treeoflifecelebration.com and www.mayanmajix.com.

By Donna Fisher-Jackson, M.A. © 2011

(Please feel free to copy this news article, and to share it with others for Free. I just ask that you keep my name at the bottom of the article, and include this line of text:

Donna Fisher-Jackson, MA, CHT is a Holistic Counselor, Certified Hypnotherapist, and Western Astrologer who counsels clients through her business of Iris Holistic Counseling Services at www.DonnaFisherJackson.com She has also published the book, The Healing Path of the Romantic: Type Four of the Enneagram Personality Type System which is available in a print and Kindle edition on Amazon.com.)
edit on 26-10-2011 by wazz1e because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Well according to many other muslim, they say Jesus was just a prophet, so you are rather an oddity, because ther eare alot of muslim who will go out of their way to kill christians, and persecute them in various ways. This persecution is the exact opposite of what Jesus has commanded for us to do.

We all know that there are the moderates and the extremists, as there are in all religions, but I've never heard anyone practicing Islam make the claim that Jesus is the Messiah. I'd really like to see a verse out of the Qur'an on this one.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My thoughts in reply to the above posting:

Rev 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Saddam and Gaddafi

Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth

Olive skinned guys, god of the earth is America

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

They had the threat of nuclear arms if anyone went to war openly against, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has nukes.

Their ministry will last 1260 days, thats 3 1/2 years. Considering that this guy claims his ministry is up in Dec 2012 I would say the first 2+ years of his ministry have been an epic failure as no one has heard of him before this

Rev 11:6
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will

Power to shut heaven = control over vital oil reserves, they can cut off the oil. By stopping oil they can cause wars (water to turn them to blood), hunger famines (smite earth with plagues)

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them

American soldiers / UN / coalition soldiers killed both saddam and gaddafi

Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves

Both saddam and gaddafi’s bodies were put on display, viral videos on the internet.

Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth

The world rejoiced both times when both of those guys died, they did torment their people.

These two witnesses will have incredible God given powers. They will be very well known by the whole world. So much so that the whole earth will rejoice over their deaths. They will be very active for 3 /12 years. Not a little over a year

Again, think of how everyone celebrated worldwide at their deaths. They were known the whole world over.

----
Just my thoughts when reading that post. May not be 100% accurate, etc. But you know it rings of truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I know this is off topic as well, but 11 pages of bashing?? seriously ATS just ignore and move on this is rediculous, you all talk about not being brainwashed and beating the system yet the group mind here is in full swing, like a bunch of jealous insecure dogs with textbook knowledge i mean half of you inconsiderate imbociles used this thread to justify your hatred of other peoples beliefs ( christianity, islam, etc ), seriously grow up, and mods when you gonna start age verifying???? so sick of teenage wannabe intellectuals flaming any person who doesnt fit their weird close minded dogma's, the comments here have made me understand why so many bash this website and its because of people who have not the common sense to ask themselves before they hit reply, " should i REALLY make this public?"

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hassiusm

Hassiusm, I think you stopped a bit short.

Revelation 11:11

"But after the three and a half days a breath of life from GOD entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here". And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on."

So, I'm not sure what you're suggesting in your comment.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Well according to many other muslim, they say Jesus was just a prophet, so you are rather an oddity, because ther eare alot of muslim who will go out of their way to kill christians, and persecute them in various ways. This persecution is the exact opposite of what Jesus has commanded for us to do.

We all know that there are the moderates and the extremists, as there are in all religions, but I've never heard anyone practicing Islam make the claim that Jesus is the Messiah. I'd really like to see a verse out of the Qur'an on this one.

I have never heard them claim it either. In fact i have heard them disavow Jesus as the messiah and say that he was a figment of our imaginations created by the catholic church.

Lets take a look at Iran. They flog christians giving them the 39 stripes (40 and you would die) and torture them in various ways. It is unlawful for somoene that was a practicing Muslim to convert to christianity, and those who do convert to christianity and refuse to repent may be executed for apostacy.

What is apostacy? Lets see what Websters online dictionary has to say about apostacy:

Meaning 1: the state of having rejected your religious beliefs or your political party or a cause (often in favor of opposing beliefs or causes)

Meaning 2: the act of abandoning a party for cause

@shuruluni

So, did Jesus not preach to "love your enemies as you love your neighbors"? Did Jesus not preach to "forgive those whom offend you and pray for them"? If muslim recognize Jesus as the messiah the same as christians then why the hate crimes? The internet is full of incidences where muslims commit hate crimes against christians, often going as far as torturing them and murdering them?

It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land” — Qur’an 8:67

Where is the messiah in this scripture? Where are his lessons to be had here? When did Jesus ever condone murder or slaughter? He preached to live by peace and that if you lived by the sword you died by the sword.

Take the teachings of Jesus Christ, and compare them with anything the Qu'ran has to say, and if they do not match then you throw them out because they are preaching lies from Satan a.k.a. your Iblis. You can't claim to follow the messiah if you disobey his commands and what he taught. This is what Satan does, he mixes bits and pieces of truth with a whole lot of lies in order to decieve you.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Exactly. Also they are killed in the streets of Jerusalem together. Not some years apart. These two witnesses are going to have the most dynamic ministry the world ever seen since the days of Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join