It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If DOW crashes today, Prepare for the 3 Days of Darkness to start 10/31/11

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

reply to post by odinson

so after monday its ok to use your gun to stop any nosense.

and this will not upset the lord. he is ok with people using the guns for whatever they need to?

You really need to read your Bible. Sampson was powered by the Lord to kill thousands and look at the story of David and Goliath. There are many stories where God gives people the strength and will power to win battles. And believe, me there will be a battle starting on Monday. Protect yourself and family.

I really need to read my bible? I have read the Bible.

I don't remember anyone having guns oin the bible or god or jesus or anyone saying guns are ok??

Well duh a weapon is a weapon. A knife, a sword, a gun, a pen, a letter opener. Whatever gets the job done. A slingshot was used to kill Goliath. Don't you think that if guns were available something else would be said to him.

David killed Goliath with Goliaths own sword.

So i figure you should only use the weapon that is used against you. the lord will give you the power to take that weapon from your enemy.

i think you need to read your own bible again

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Actually if you just ignored them, instead of trying to argue with them then this thread would have died a long time ago, it only has 9 flags and a few stars for the OP. The OP is doing their best to keep it going by posting 2-3 posts for 1 post by others. They expect you to bite at them so then they can feel self-righteous and then send another 2-3 replies.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LanceonW

there was a prediction made. this prediction was proven false. mods are aksed to move to the hoax bin. like most things this is ignored. mods generally only act when something upsets them personally. as the mods have no interest in moving a proven hoax to the hoax bin I am interested in seeing exactly what the original poster actually believes and seeing how far they will go with their prediction/hoax.

this poster is giving us all the ok to sort out any nonese on monday with guns. and the mods don't seem to have nay problem with this stuff being delcared on the ATS website. do you think a website that tolerates this kind of nonsense deserves any credability. maybe they want to make news headlines with some memeber going postal?
edit on 26-10-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If I win the lottery today.. be prepared for me to be well off.

If this if that... we have such an imaginative and creative outlook. If these flourish, we can dream up any scenario if we believe.

If

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm sorry guys but chip griffin is not one of the two witnesses.

For all the bible readers out there what does the bible say about people claiming to be prophets and they in truth are not?.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson Chip has not asked for money, never. He is doing this on his own dime. He is not a Camping person who is a millionaire off his subjects.
He is the real deal.

Ah that's ok then, if you say he's the real deal then it must be true! Actually wait, no, we need a little thing called proof round here and you've supplied nothing other than the half mad ramblings of somebody who believes he hears voices. If I went round telling people that the Cosmic Spaghetti Monster and a host of His Devine Meatballs was talking to me and telling me that the world will end if petrol ever reaches $10 a barrel in the Mainland U.S and then the next day there will be a fuel shortage, do you think I'd get many followers?

And don't start banging on about how he got Mondays DOW figures right, sure, lucky [or educated] guess, but the stock market didn't crash yesterday so game over, prediction fail, another wacko to go join Camping in his hole of shame!

How can you believe this nonsense.

As for demons, I'm safe, I don't believe in them so they can't have any power over me mwahahaha!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Sure this will happen...where is your source? I thought the Mark of the Beast was going to be forced, not put in a vaccine, since they don't force vaccines, yet. None of my family members have had the flu vaccine ever, or the swine flu, or the bird flu one either. Plus, this has been repeated on this site too many times, it is just not going to happen. I should know I started lurking in 2002, and became a member in 2004. Even though I have changed my nickname several times. So I honestly do not believe a word you just said, plus, you need to edit so i can see who is saying what, otherwise the dialog is just blabbing.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

For all the bible readers out there what does the bible say about people claiming to be prophets and they in truth are not?.

Actually the False prophets rae the idiots running around saying the rapture is going to happen, when there is no rapture at all. The two witnesses I thought were two prophets who have yet to experience death. They will appear in Israel, and will perform miracles, and will not be killed until their time has come. So someone claiming to be a witness or one of the witnesses in the tribulation is a liar. As far as I know the tribulation hasn't even started, as I am sure we will all know when it has.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

reply to post by LanceonW

there was a prediction made. this prediction was proven false. mods are aksed to move to the hoax bin. like most things this is ignored. mods generally only act when something upsets them personally. as the mods have no interest in moving a proven hoax to the hoax bin I am interested in seeing exactly what the original poster actually believes and seeing how far they will go with their prediction/hoax.

this poster is giving us all the ok to sort out any nonese on monday with guns. and the mods don't seem to have nay problem with this stuff being delcared on the ATS website. do you think a website that tolerates this kind of nonsense deserves any credability. maybe they want to make news headlines with some memeber going postal?

What do you mean to sort out any nonsense with guns. people have guns for home protection. When the SHTF and people and/or things try to invade your home, what will you do? Ask them if they want some coffee and muffins? I only reply to people to give them my insight. Lets see what the score is today at noon. I will post after that.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Originally posted by The X

Actually the False prophets rae the idiots running around saying the rapture is going to happen, when there is no rapture at all. The two witnesses I thought were two prophets who have yet to experience death. They will appear in Israel, and will perform miracles, and will not be killed until their time has come. So someone claiming to be a witness or one of the witnesses in the tribulation is a liar. As far as I know the tribulation hasn't even started, as I am sure we will all know when it has.

The witnesses will go to Israel and they will do that. Our tribs start Monday.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Again, see what happens with the DOW today and for the rest of the week. Then you will have the weekend to get ready or not.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

What do you mean to sort out any nonsense with guns. people have guns for home protection. When the SHTF and people and/or things try to invade your home, what will you do? Ask them if they want some coffee and muffins? I only reply to people to give them my insight. Lets see what the score is today at noon. I will post after that.

"the guns stop that nonsense quick. "

what do I mean. its you that said the above quote. I asked what the guns were for and you gave me the reply.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Oh come on guy, get over yourself. You complain that mods should remove this thread on the one side, and on the other side you stay here to fight over semantics? The guy did what he felt in his heart, and nothing else. He didn't harm nobody, can't we just leave it at that? And you have the guts to say "this is ats now."

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

"the guns stop that nonsense quick. "

what do I mean. its you that said the above quote. I asked what the guns were for and you gave me the reply.

Based on home protection. I don't mean for anyone to go outside that day and start shooting the neighborhood up. But these are trying times. I hope it doesn't happen. But let's clear something up that in the back of people's mind is lurking there. If this prophesy comes true on Monday, everything changes.

That means the Anti-Christ will show up somewhere, persecution of the Christians and most damaging of all is that kids will probably be tortured and killed. I won't have that. Because just think, the devil wants you to accept his mark. What if they threaten your kids? Would you accept the mark for them? There are many questions that don't need to be answered if the Monday event doesn't happen. So I am like you guys looking for anything to say that it won't. For me, I am looking at what the stocks do for the coming days.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

the first thing i do when i see an interesting thread title is check its location. if it says hoax i will not go near it. this person told us the DOW would crash yesterday. thats a fairly serious prediction. it didn't happen. its not going to crash anytime soon. the thread should be thrashed. its not thrashed and now the OP is telling us to have a gun and a bible ready for monday.

a gun and a bible.

infact his whole opening post claims to be information from another person on another site yet there is no source provided. as far as I am aware this is against terms and conditions. we were threatened regularly that quoting external material without a source was a serious breach.
yet the mods choose to ignore this.

like i said rules are only enforced when it suits a mods personal opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

ok, so if the stocks start sliding and someone calls to my house on monday i should be ready because they might be there to get my kids. i guess if they are working for the anti christ they could be dressed or disguised as anyone. i need to have my bible and gun ready.

thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

If the event happens, you wont be so smug in your comments.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well.. This is 10 pages of mostly dribble from some of you. I posted info on what may happen and what to do if it does. It's up to you to use it whatever way it seems to suit you.

I stand by my claim that if nothing happens on Monday, I will do some serious soul searching while staying away from these sites. But we will see. Especially if the stocks continue their slide today.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

If the event happens, you wont be so smug in your comments.

i am not trying to be smug.

i despise people who fearmonger and spread lies. it grates on me.

if this event happens i guess i will be burning in hell and wont have to listen to your manure anymore

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I know this reply wasn't to me (I mean you ignored my input in this thread) but personally, I live in Scotland, it's rather difficult to obtain a firearm here (not that I've tried) but I used to do SCA and as a result have a healthy sword collection, some chainmail and plate armour, a few daggers and a shield. I've been doing medieval fighting for 19 years (since I was 15) so am quite handy with them. I was also in the first Tactical Edge class when I was 18, this is unarmed combat that is taught worldwide to Special Forces to take on armed and unarmed combatants, so I think I might have a fighting chance.

Why will we wait and see what's happening with the DOW at noon (you surely don't mean GMT since it's already after 1pm) when the "prophecy" was for it to crash yesterday? Are you gonna come on here every day and say "ket's see what the DOW does tomorrow then?" You, my friend, are clutching at straws!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join