It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Busted for Allegedly Smuggling Guns, Other Illegal Goods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Eight NYPD officers and one New Jersey corrections officer have been arrested on charges that they were running a gun-smuggling ring that dealt weapons in New York City.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

this story has left me a little speechless. so glad i don't live in a 'gun' country. it will be interesting to see where this goes. to have cops supplying guns and what those guns are used for. i just cant believe it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
stupid local and state cops.....they should know only the federal agents can get away with smuggling guns and drugs

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

they obvioulsy think the are now 'the untouchables'

this is just shocking.

bloomberg should have to go over something like this.

the godamm NYPD are running guns and gambling machines.what the hell is going on.
edit on 25-10-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
the godamm NYPD are running guns and gambling machines.what the hell is going on.

Nothing really is going on, there have been headlines like this since 1900

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Eight NYPD officers and one New Jersey corrections officer have been arrested on charges that they were running a gun-smuggling ring that dealt weapons in New York City.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

this story has left me a little speechless. so glad i don't live in a 'gun' country. it will be interesting to see where this goes. to have cops supplying guns and what those guns are used for. i just cant believe it.

GUN COUNTRY??? so you prefer a COUNTRY where only criminals have guns? what logic

please tell me how come every neighbor I have has guns and we have NO crime on out street..this half of my town has NO crime and we all have guns here.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

only a small percentage of population have guns. special force cops and criminals. very little shootings.

when most of the population is carrying guns there is not going to be a happy ending. i find it amusing that most americans don't realise how insane their country is. the sooner obama disarms the general population the better.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

Nothing really is going on, there have been headlines like this since 1900

I didn't realise it was so regular, can you show me the last time the FBI arrested members of the NYPD for trafficking guns.

Its 2011, there has never been as much security and terror alerts in New york city yet the bloody cops are gun running.

edit on 25-10-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Not necessarily gun running, but NYPD corruption goes waaaaay back, and this is not the worst thing I've heard lately.
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Not necessarily gun running, but NYPD corruption goes waaaaay back, and this is not the worst thing I've heard lately.
www.nydailynews.com...

corruption is everywhere and in everything.

but to have your police officers gun running, i think thats kind of a new low.

a lot of people should be loosing their jobs over this.

new topics

top topics

join