It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Sounds incredible, count me in

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx
reply to post by TechniXcality

The joke is a little overplayed now I'm afraid....

yes i agree now, will you and people of your mindset stop posting these rediculous threads. You wouldnt happen to be TheChoosenProphets puppet?

i shall now drop to my knees offer you my women to have your way with as well, and worship.

link   

Originally posted by pontoon
Hey Zarxx,

I have read a fair amount about channeling, and the most accurate one (please inform me if there is another that is more accurate) that I know of is The Law of One (Ra Material).

I have a few question around this if you wouldn't mind answering for me Zarxx.

Firstly, who exactly are you channeling and for how long?

Kohy and so far, since the 23rd of October. As of how long to come, I do not know.

Why did they choose you? or do you think it was something that you choses before you incarnated here?

I have felt a calling inside of me since I was very young. After my awakening in June 2010, it became very clear to me that I was meant to protect the people of this Earth.

I have been told when channeling to be very carful and very very weary when information comes to you that has 'specific' dates i.e 28-10-11. It could mean that the entity that you are channeling is trying to set you up to fail and it has happened a lot over time.

I am sure that is has. I have asked various questions over and over again to verify that this entity knows what he speaks of. He has verified information of others that I would not know and he has answered correctly.

What makes you sure that this entity is giving you the correct information.

I only do what my heart tells me to do, and it tells me to trust him. I have also asked him several questions to verify he is a knowledgeable being.

cheers

link   
Surfin for strange.....

Op didnt let me down.

link   

No, the Real joke that is overplayed is that this thread has made it past 5 pages. Now THAT is an overplayed joke.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

yes i agree now, will you and people of your mindset stop posting these rediculous threads. You wouldnt happen to be TheChoosenProphets puppet?

i shall now drop to my knees offer you my women to have your way with as well, and worship.

Why? If you had something in your heart telling you to post wouldn't you do it regardless of the outcome? Maybe I am not a coward like you kind sir.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Zarxx because: added *to*

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
I just have one question for you OP? What are you going to do when the 28th comes and nothing happens? And no one comes to take you through a jump room? Not saying I'm not open to the possibility of what you say happening. But I am curious to your answer if nothing happens.

If nothing happens then I will gladly accept the ridicule I deserve and know that I was played a fool.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Zarxx

Oh, please don’t let this thread run to 300 replies before it’s smacked into the HOAX bin…

I will ask you two questions:

Why where you chosen to be part of this “Magnificent Seven”?

You do realise that the “Sith” are from the Star Wars Universe, don’t you, as in fictional (like the others aren’t…).

Oh, and can someone let those who swallow without chewing shuffle slowly in to this thread please?

To answer your questions:

-I do not know why I was chosen. It was my destiny.
- Sith are real according to Kohy.

I asked him what galaxy Sith are from and he said Dudmoo

Can you ask Kohy what the powerball numbers for the next drawing will be, i am looking to help the unfortunate after the 28th , just send me an e-mail i would not want anyone who was evil or corrupt getting this info

thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Do they have Dippin' Dots on planet Fohap?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

reply to post by Zarxx

Oh, please don’t let this thread run to 300 replies before it’s smacked into the HOAX bin…

You do realise that the “Sith” are from the Star Wars Universe, don’t you, as in fictional (like the others aren’t…).

Oh, and can someone let those who swallow without chewing shuffle slowly in to this thread please?

Can you ask Kohy what the powerball numbers for the next drawing will be, i am looking to help the unfortunate after the 28th , just send me an e-mail i would not want anyone who was evil or corrupt getting this info

thanks

Another post to print out and wipe my a$$ with, thanks. I do not have such information, sorry.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
aww ffs !!!!!!!!!!!

Good post, etc, whatever...but COME ON !!!

1.End of the world every week
2.Alien being coming to "clean the earth"

STOP IT, AND STOP IT RIGHT NOW....
IF YOU HAVE NO SOLID PROOF...GO AWAY AND LIVE YOUR DREAM SOMEWHERE ELSE.....

THIS IS EMBARRASSING to all at ATS....

WHY??????????????????????????????????????
REALLY...??????????? WHY????????????????

Kindest Regards.
Garthon (Pink) from the planet Ricktron, on the Pegusus Galaxy.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If you dont believe in something.
dont get upset and angered.
it only spoils your day.

just see it as a joke and funny
and dont spoil it for others.
let others have their beliefs
whatever they are.

let the post have its fantasy or truth.
who are you to say what is real in this mad world.
even science has found other dimensions!
and time travel!

edit on 25-10-2011 by buddha because: I had to

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Zarxx

thanks

Another post to print out and wipe my a$$ with, thanks. I do not have such information, sorry.

and i wanted so much to believe in you , oh well, into the folder with the creationist and the ancient alien nut jobs

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Zarxx

thanks

you have arisen our great leaders anger! now be prepared for the rath of zarxx!

edit on 25-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

SHEESH... some Xanax to calm the nerves? Aren't posts like these are what make ATS such an awesome place to be?Oh wait, you want to stick to FACTS, I forgot, remind me to do that next time....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

I think people should rule out the obvious first. There are many things that can cause you to hear voices.

But lets also assume that not everyone is suffering a mental illness, and lets also assume there are aliens.... They really don't have the best track record with predictions either. In fact, every prophecy I've ever heard that supposedly came from an alien of sorts, failed.

Lets also assume you're a reasonably intelligent guy. YOU KNEW before you got here that the majority would not believe you, and yet, you're here anyway. You claim you wished to reach a wider audience.... to what point and purpose?

What have you to gain?

You want us to fight? Well, we won't have much choice if TSHTF on Friday, now will we? You want some of us to hide in caves? No one here is hiding in a cave. Not a single individual.

This leaves a basic logical and final explanation, that is mostly true for every 10/28 thread that I've bothered with (along with their responders) - You wished to have a platform to get attention.

Well done

Don't feel too bad. I purposely seek out these threads so that I have a platform to spew my opinion. Spades are spades. We're all guilty in one way or another.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by shauny

SHEESH... some Xanax to calm the nerves? Aren't posts like these are what make ATS such an awesome place to be?Oh wait, you want to stick to FACTS, I forgot, remind me to do that next time....

I was JUST saying. That is all.
We are all thinking it.

I mean COME ON....Big bag of Green Stuff, a good imagination and a healthy doze of the Sci-Fi channel.
= This.

I dont hate anyone, im just saying it, as I see it.

ps: Sorry to hurt your feelings. I hope the Uniform fits well, and the plan goes well.
Can you ask your buddies to blow up Holland 1st please? I hate Holland. They beat Scotland at football (Soccer) a few years back, and done me out or £200 on a bet. That is all. Can you PROMISE me you will ask your 7 buddies. Infact. Come to my house 1st. Ill give you a hand. im a size large, and if you can get me a green uniform, I would be eternaly happy. Ta.

edit on 25/10/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Zarxx

I think people should rule out the obvious first. There are many things that can cause you to hear voices.

But lets also assume that not everyone is suffering a mental illness, and lets also assume there are aliens.... They really don't have the best track record with predictions either. In fact, every prophecy I've ever heard that supposedly came from an alien of sorts, failed.

Lets also assume you're a reasonably intelligent guy. YOU KNEW before you got here that the majority would not believe you, and yet, you're here anyway. You claim you wished to reach a wider audience.... to what point and purpose?

What have you to gain?

You want us to fight? Well, we won't have much choice if TSHTF on Friday, now will we? You want some of us to hide in caves? No one here is hiding in a cave. Not a single individual.

This leaves a basic logical and final explanation, that is mostly true for every 10/28 thread that I've bothered with (along with their responders) - You wished to have a platform to get attention.

Well done

Don't feel too bad. I purposely seek out these threads so that I have a platform to spew my opinion. Spades are spades. We're all guilty in one way or another.

I appreciate you being honest without being overly critical. Btw, the cave comment ROFLMAO......

I expected negative viewpoints, as everything is a matter of perspective. But if you want to know the reason "why" I posted this, is because my heart told me to do so (as corny as that may sound).

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Right. Listen up folks.. I couldn't say anything until now because I needed to make contact with my people.

I am from the 8th dimension. I know all about this Zarxx and his crew. We have been watching them for some time now. They are on our radar.

I would like to assure the world that you have nothing to worry about on the 28th. When these lowly 7th dimensional beings try and cleanse planet earth on the 28th they will be stopped. You will not notice anything any different on the 28th because myself and my crew will not permit it too happen.

We gonna wipe the floor with them and have them licking our balls by dawn on the 28th.

We are stronger, fitter, faster and more deadly. They are no match for us.

WE are from the 8th Dimension and we are ;

1. Xraz (Me)
2. Mov
3. Ripej
4. Xagev
5. Mojeg
6. Yhok
7. Patir

We are the Saviours of Earth.

Bring it on Zarxx !! We are wating for you.

I can assure everyone else we will keep everything off the planet on the 28th and you will not notice anything different.

Your welcome.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by A-Dub
so why would a being from the 7th dimension say everyones name/race as something different, yet still call a race sith from star wars (yea you said thats what they said theyre called) but ALSO call grays, grays? cmon now a species wouldnt call them self a gray, and not with our language at that, they wouldnt even call earth, earth.

Kind of ironic how the being is from the 7th dimension with the 7 defenders of earth that coincides with your DBZ avatar that uses 7 dragon balls in the story line.

If you only had the remaining pieces to the puzzle.... seriously. DBZ has nothing to do with this at all. I even asked Kohy myself if the events of DBZ were real or if it was a show to prep me for this event and he said he did not know.

If you looked they were called Grey's not Gray's

You srsly have to be joking?

You asked a 7th Dimensional being about Dragon Ball Z and if it's real?! You srsly asked an ALMIGHTY 7TH DIMENSIONAL BEING ABOUT THE EVENTS IN DBZ........BEING REAL?!

I really hope you read those Caps over and over Zarxx...because damn kid. You need some help.

I think I believe in Vampires now because I feel that the events in Hellsing Ultimate are real. But then again, I'm not quite sure. Lemme ask my 6th Dimensional Best Friend if those events in Hellsing Ultimate are real or to prepare me for the truth about Vampires.

Kid, I really hope you get nailed for trolling. You've been called out in your dependencies a bit too much to continue on.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join