It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
hey, i am moving on 29th so if you & your super posse are done with the corrupt ones by then i really could use some help?

I'll be sure to send some galactic boxes that can store more than U-hauls can.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Zarxx

((((HUGS))))) for you!!!!

I have read a lot of things that do not make sense to me.... but who am I to judge what you are saying is right or wrong? It may be arrogant of me to do so and by the posts of others....arrogance is not pretty.

I can appreciate others differences and beliefs so with that said...Good luck on the 28th.

Why thank you
It's nice to have posts like these.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
To all of you following this post, I have some things that need my attention. I will return later tonight.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

i dont think i could ever be scared of a vegan, maybe 2 lyrans that like dragonball but not a vegan

how does it go? HAAAAAAAAAAAA mAAAAAAAAAAAy KAAAAAAAAA mayyyyyyyyy fireball!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Zarxx

((((HUGS))))) for you!!!!

I have read a lot of things that do not make sense to me.... but who am I to judge what you are saying is right or wrong? It may be arrogant of me to do so and by the posts of others....arrogance is not pretty.

I can appreciate others differences and beliefs so with that said...Good luck on the 28th.

He's gonna need it because JohnySeagull and his crew are going to put a whooping on him and his cohorts

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I, for one, welcome JohhnySeagull and his band of miscreants.

I wonder what their outfits will look like.

One word.

FABULOUS!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I, for one, welcome JohhnySeagull and his band of miscreants.

I wonder what their outfits will look like.

One word.

FABULOUS!

this is Zarxxs crew

this is JohnnySeagull's crew

you do the math. Ill be right back channeling the universe, im pick up another signal

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Where do I apply? I wanna be cool like Zarxx.

Recruit me to destruction!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

He's gonna need it because JohnySeagull and his crew are going to put a whooping on him and his cohorts

If I were in High School still I would find that really funny. I can appreciate humor but I can't stand hate...it saddens me. Back in the day I was the little chic always kickin the bullies a$$. I have issues with others who think they are so much better than someone else. I also sadly lose patience when it comes to bullying and making fun. Thank God my kids are "popular" and if the day comes they are put in a corner by someone ....Their granny, their mama, their daddy and their cousins will have to get me off of them .....I will be on them like stink on shi&&!!

Otherwise I am a really sweet and generous person.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I believe in you Zarxx, you are telling the truth, and i believe that in the universe are infinitives galaxys and lifes. U have important massage for humanity, and i suport you true my mind and heart! Good luck! Love AND light

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If I were in High School still I would find that really funny. I can appreciate humor but I can't stand hate...it saddens me. Back in the day I was the little chic always kickin the bullies a$$. I have issues with others who think they are so much better than someone else. I also sadly lose patience when it comes to bullying and making fun. Thank God my kids are "popular" and if the day comes they are put in a corner by someone ....Their granny, their mama, their daddy and their cousins will have to get me off of them .....I will be on them like stink on shi&&!!

Otherwise I am a really sweet and generous person.

no hate here, only love kindness and paradoy, nothing wrong with alittle humor. The fact of the matter is this guys a troll or mentally ill your choice what you want to belive. and quiet frankly im tired of these's threads they hurt people who actually belive them. its wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok....

Well got two pages in....

This is silly....

First off we have both a Sith and a Vegan?
Really?

Sencondly......

......you say you have been channeled to protect this planet with another seven, have they all been called upon yet and are they aware? is the same inter dimentional being channeling through all of them? why would there be a need for uniform? does the reason you are from different species of aliens give you all unique traits or was it by chance the aliens in question were all on earth, were all the aliens in question born to earth parents or did you possibly land on earth with some kind of superman back story, up untill you we spoke to by your inter dimentional guru were you aware you were infact an alien, could you identify the others in your crime fighting group yet or will it be a suprise to you, if the space jump bridge stargate thing is on another planet how are you and the rest of the power rangers going to get to the planet...

now i know that there is an undertone of sarcasm in my post, however the big list of questions that are should all be answered to prove your stopry is true, without these answers your story quite simply is totally made up as all the things i have requested you could easily answer, i have not in anyway askled for the names of the people, the event syou will protect from, or anything that could jepordise your mission... i await your reply

oooh and im also an alien
i might even be the bad guy

edit on 25-10-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

link   
Zarxx, is there any way to delay this for a few days? I am hosting a big Halloween party on Saturday night and really, really don't want to miss it due to the uh..planetary cleansing. I've already paid for the cabin and everything... If you can do me this favor I'll get you an invite!

edit on 25-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

link   
You are given his crew too much credit for the uniforms. A member of my team infiltrated their headquaters and was able to download a pic of Zarx in his latest outfit.

This is top secret material.

I give you Zarx

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hey there TchniXcality. you know the message at the bottom your avatar pic is 'technically' spelt wrong, right?
WomEn is plural
WomAn is singular

just wonderin

~good day~

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Zarxx

Oh, please don’t let this thread run to 300 replies before it’s smacked into the HOAX bin…

I will ask you two questions:

Why where you chosen to be part of this “Magnificent Seven”?

You do realise that the “Sith” are from the Star Wars Universe, don’t you, as in fictional (like the others aren’t…).

Oh, and can someone let those who swallow without chewing shuffle slowly in to this thread please?

Hey hold on Kitty eyes how do we know that Lucas didnt get this information too. Maybe that's where he got the same from in the first place .

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
IF you doubt the validity of this picture, just check what he is holding. Then check out for yourself were the name Zarxx originates.

Do your research people.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Dudmoo ??? Isnt that were milk duds come from? Yummm, I wanna go there.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Hey there TchniXcality. you know the message at the bottom your avatar pic is 'technically' spelt wrong, right?
WomEn is plural
WomAn is singular

just wonderin

~good day~

its a technicality

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

no hate here, only love kindness and paradoy, nothing wrong with alittle humor. The fact of the matter is this guys a troll or mentally ill your choice what you want to belive. and quiet frankly im tired of these's threads they hurt people who actually belive them. its wrong.

I visit threads I am interested in.....ya know if you have nothing nice to say to someone....why hurt them with your words....just move on and laugh in private or something. I get it...it is funny to think about. IF it were to happen....we wouldn't be laughing. In a Universe filled with many possibilities who are we to judge who is right or wrong. We dont know this cat....so why assume he needs mental help. Maybe he is channeling and getting wrong info.? I have no idea....I don't channel. I don't ask for my future to be handed to me..I like the suspense.
But....everyone is not me and don't think like me...thank God.

All I am saying is there are some crazy threads in this forum and one can pick and choose which to make fun of...but why ridicule and humiliate an OP for thinking and or being different.

Breaks my heart.

Im outta here....good luck to you guys and I wouldn't wish an end of the world scenario on any of us.

Be aware I say. You never know what tomorrow will bring but have no fear. It aint nothing but a thang!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join