It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Masses That Deluded...Can't You See? Shouldn't We Act?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'd like to present some "personal facts" about the continuing state of Oil Production globally and how IT WILL lead to a third world war.

There is absolutely no denying that this world will change, and change dramatically. It will probably occur sooner than my figures suggests (which is 73 years).

WW3 will be started because of oil. We all know that there isn't an indefinite supply of oil, however, we use it and live by it like there is...

Oil is in almost everything that's man-made. I have been sitting churning out some numbers regarding estimation of Oil supply and demand. What i personally found, although not totally accurate, paints a picture that can only have 2 outcomes. Unfortunately the second of my outcomes looks like its well underway.

Firstly though, before i get to the outcomes, I'd like to offer you some "rough" numbers regarding my calculations on Oil production and demand.

In 2011 the earth is populated by approx 7,000,000,000,000 people. We are consuming approx 80,000,000 barrels of oil per day which equates to approx 29,200,000,000 barrels annually on a global scale. Now the most recent approximation of global oil reserves is sitting at approx 3,000,000,000,000 (3 trillion barrels). With an annual approx population increase of 83,000,000 persons, it can roughly be calculated as to when the oil at its current rate of consumption and demand will run out (based on current estimates of consumption, reserves and demand).

Hope your all following me...

OK so by the year 2030 (if things continue at the above approximate rates) we will have a population of approx 8.6 billion persons with a global oil consumption of approx 98 million barrels per day, with a global annual oil consumption of approx 36 billion barrels which would leave us with approx 2.3 trillion barrels in reserve.

By the year 2050 we will have a population of approx 10.3 billion persosn with a global oil consumption of approx 110 million barrels per day, with a global annual oil consumption of approx 40 billion barrels which would leave us with approx 1.5 trillion barrels in reserve.

By the year 2070 we will have a population of approx 11.9 billion persosn with a global oil consumption of approx 130 million barrels per day, with a global annual oil consumption of approx 50 billion barrels which would leave us with approx 630 billion barrels in reserve.

And finally by the year 2083 we will have a population of approx 13 billion persosn with a global oil consumption of approx 150 million barrels per day, with a global annual oil consumption of approx 55 billion barrels which would leave us with approx 0 barrels in reserve.

If these approximations are correct, by 2083 (my child will be approx 70), this world will not be what it was when he was a child. This will spell the end of humanity, unless alternatives are found. Or maybe a depopulation plan is initiated.

So with that in mind, i put the info from the Georgia Guide Stones into the equation and started it from 2012 (Mayan doom and gloom) and the results i found were that our current 3 trillion barrels of oil would last until the year 3449 with a population no larger that 500,000,000. This would allow the current consumption rate per person to remain as it is.

So this information brings me to my outcomes...so here they are

1. The world will be in a third world war within the next decade because the realisation of oil consumption and the sustainability just inst there. Lets face it TPTB who control the oil and wealth will NOT let it run out as quickly as it is.

2. The population will be decreased to a manageable number, either through war or some other means. This will allow the global oil supply to continue for many more centuries.

The above numbers are approximations, we simply cant measure it wholly accurately, however, the message still remains the same. There WILL be a WW3 and the result will be almost complete devastation. There is No denying this fact.

People need to be aware of this, some technology already exists to reduce the amount of oil we use but its being prevented. This is another case of humanity in slavery, where your lives are well out of your control because of the greed of 1%.

The best you can do is prepare yourself, your family, stock things and try to wait it out.

This is very real and very much on our door step. The pieces are moving around the board. The middle east is being ransacked for oil, and the middle east will escalate into nuclear warfare...why? Because it has too in the eyes of western elitists.

Maybe the Mayans were right after all, maybe this is the end of an era, maybe this is the time when humanity is tested beyond belief...what will we do?

Will we allow new technologies, or will be kill our family?

edit on 25/10/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It'll be miracle if we make it to 2030 without blowing ourselves to kingdom come.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

A very interesting case but i am not entirely sure that i agree.

The oil reserve figures have been grossly misinterpreted over the years and there is actually less than shown - several countries, as well as companies, have been forced to come clean on this in the last few years.

There are already viable alternatives to oil for automobiles that could be rolled out.

The world's shrinking water supplies will trigger war before then anyway!
edit on 25-10-2011 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

To answer your question, the sad reality is that yes the masses are deluded and WW3 will eventually happen. What many people are going through right now is "denial" and that's basically their unconcious mind rejecting anything bad or doomy, and it doesn't help when Government's tell you to "keep calm and carry on" - and that's perfectly understandable because they want to keep their sinking ship afloat for as long as possible.
edit on 25-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Maybe WWIV or WWV will be fought over oil but I think WWIII is a lot closer than that and will be fought over the ME, Israel basically is the protagonist and have been pushing for it for years now..

Yes, when it settles then resources will be divided among the victors but that's normal and is there trully peak oil anyway?
I've been hearing we're running out for decades now and yet we're pumping more.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
With a population of 500 million the demand for oil would plummet along with the cost. Essentially making it an unprofitable business venture.

I think your logic is flawed.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
With a population of 500 million the demand for oil would plummet along with the cost. Essentially making it an unprofitable business venture.

I think your logic is flawed.

Its like saying 7,000,000,000, people eat 1 million tonnes of food annually but a population of 500,000,000 eat only 100,000 tonnes of food.

I disagree with you, the demand would still be there because the items used or made would still contain oil in some shape or form. If we still use plastics (for instance) we need oil...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It'll be miracle if we make it to 2030 without blowing ourselves to kingdom come.

I aint worrying about it, i have accepted that this world is changing rapidly. I am prepared as i think i ever will be...i just want others to open their eyes to it all!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I would also add that the potential for societal collapse is growing in the West and will continue to do so until the global economic crisis is solved - it may be wrong but we have grown used (in the west) to having lives that we cannot afford. Nobody likes to be told that they can't have anything anymore - it is wrong but entirely down to big finance encouraging us to live on the 'never never' with credit for everything.

On top of that, regional climate change has the potential to cause massive problems to the global agricultural output with less food being grown - starving people = big problem.

Escalating problems in the Middle East could easily be compounded by Turkey playing hardball with the water supply in the Mediterranean side of the Middle East (could quite conceivably "turn off" the water for Israel) as well as for other states in the region and this would present huge problems for Israel militarily - the threat of force probably wouldn't be sufficient in this case as Turkey is far more powerful than Iran and others in the region.

The growing demands for a better and fairer society in China could push through serious unrest that could spill over first regionally and then globally.

I could go on, but you get the point. The world is a tinder box at the moment and there are many potential sparks. I agree with the post about 2030 - if we get there we have done well and probably therefore solved most of these issues (to a degree)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm worried about the world economy collapsing within days.

I can only hope we make it to 2030 like it is now! LOL

That's some hope you have there!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The elites are the problem

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Check out this lecture. This dude does some math to see how long the oil reserves could last. There are 8 parts you should really start from the first part but he starts talking about oil consumption near the end of this first video (part 3):

I will read your thread now and come back and if I have any thoughts. I just wanted to share those videos for the moment.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot part 5. So this is part 3 to 6. Go to YouTube if you want to watch the rest. Also keep in mind this is a very old lecture.
edit on 25-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

first of all, oil shortage is a lie, used to inflate oil prices. there is plenty of oil to go around for years, some studies even show that the oil forming processes actually ouccur quicker than thought before.

now my question to you, what are you going to do about this "oil" crisis?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

A very interesting case but i am not entirely sure that i agree.

The oil reserve figures have been grossly misinterpreted over the years and there is actually less than shown - several countries, as well as companies, have been forced to come clean on this in the last few years.

There are already viable alternatives to oil for automobiles that could be rolled out.

The world's shrinking water supplies will trigger war before then anyway!
edit on 25-10-2011 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

Yes, but keep in mind that everything runs on oil,even the manufacturing of alternative-fuel devices. The production of the metals,the paints,the resins,the plastic,the adhesives-everything uses oil. Not to mention that, on average, there are seven gallons of oil in every tire. The machines on the assembly lines use petroleum-based products to operate as well (hydraulic fluid, greases,etc...). Then there's the transport of the vehicles which done by yet other machines which use oil.

Nothing,in any combination on this planet, can replace it. We run out of oil or start getting too low on it, and the whole world grinds to a halt. I suggest you watch the Michael Ruppert documentary 'Collapse-The End of the Age of Oil'.

And yeah, I agree, we'll probably have a massive water crisis before the oil crisis becomes overwhelming.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

first of all, oil shortage is a lie, used to inflate oil prices. there is plenty of oil to go around for years,

First of all, I suggest you watch the videos I embedded into my last post. Btw, how many years exactly?
edit on 25-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I just want to reply to your thread title.

Yes the masses are that deluded.
No they will not act.

I am going to use "We" and "them" as to not exclude myself.
For I am just a man with a strong will.
And a loud mouth.

The people are clueless on what to do.
We are too addicted to oil and lavish lifestyles in order to change.
All the people care about is entertainment and distractions.
Or money and food, pick your poison.

The television has the people so pre-occupied that most don't leave their couch.
Let alone "do something" about it.

Then again, What can we do?
With the enormous amount of clueless people still wearing blinders...it's hard to answer.
The media has the people so divided and argumentative.
It's beyond the scope of pathetic now.
You think that the masses will actually give up their jobs to fight?
How about theirs cars? Homes? Money?
Dare not say money! That's their god!
They bow down head first to make the most money in life.
As if it's more important than life itself.
And fight what anyways?
Most people don't think this gov't is doing anything wrong...
Most people don't know who the real enemy is, besides what the TV says it is..."terrorists."
Most people couldn't even tell you how much debt we officially have.
Bah! What a load of manipulated horse puckey!
We need to shut off this madness and get smart!
We are being systematically destroyed from the inside out.
And all people care about is what OWS isn't accomplishing, or who won the latest Game show.
Absolutely pathetic.

It's getting worse too.
You can't get anyone to turn off the television and do something.
They might miss their "programs".
Pfft. Perfect mindless zombies, if you ask me.

Perfect, conformed, consumer-driven zombies.

What amazes me:
How come you never see the Rothschilds talk about whats on television?
How about the Rockefellers, or any of the "elites"....?

Because they know not to indulge in what has been designed to program.

Sorry for the long rant.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Your argument doesn't work with plastic either.

Consider the amount of plastic in existence already. Now add in the recycling processes already in place. No oil would ever be needed to create more plastic ever again.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If Humanity can perfect the internet in 20 years, I think we can find an alternative energy source in 70.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's well known that the oil is almost gone.

As it dwindles, the oil interests will whip themselves into a frenzy, trying to squeeze every last dime out of the earth. Since the oil interests own a lot of our politicians, they will drive policy.

Eventually the oil barons will see bottom, and will be forced to invest some of their trillions in profits into producing alternate forms of energy - production that they've managed to block up until now, ironically enough.

There will be a bumpy patch as we transition, but in the end the same crew of billionaires who owned the oil will own the alternative energy market as well.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Your argument doesn't work with plastic either.

Consider the amount of plastic in existence already. Now add in the recycling processes already in place. No oil would ever be needed to create more plastic ever again.

Plastic is one example...and not all plastics can be recycled. There are actually too many to list but here are a few...

Fuels - like gasoline, diesel, propane (many people use propane to heat their homes), heating oil
Heavy bottoms - like asphalt, bitumen, tar
Petrochemicals - used as a feedstock for many everyday products:
plastic gadgets, tools, bags, toys
candles
clothing (polyester, nylon)
hand lotions
petroleum jelly
perfume
dishwashing liquids
ink
bubble gums
car tyres