It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace is the new fashion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Since we all like to be fashionable, here is peace.

New Zealand is for peace, and we always have been.

So is Australia.

So is Britain.

So are most people in the world.

So, a message to America - "Why do you love war?"

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I advertise Peace as much as I can. I am American.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Because we are all brainwashed so much and it's ingrained in our culture that war is peace. It is scary if you think about it really. But not all of us advocate violence as a solution.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

:bnghd:

do you realise the absurdity in what you have written?

omg UK, AUST & NZ are/were in there fighting the war alongside the USA.

no flag, no star from me
oh and by the way, if your advocating peace, try not picking a fight by assuming Americans' do not like peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
No one loves war except the elites
They're just manipulated into it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I've been trying to spread this video as much as possible. I believe Lennon's message was 50 years too early. 2012 isn't the end of the world. It can be Power to the People.

People want Peace

or

Governments and politicians(Globalists) want War

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Someone has to do the dirty work so that people can make threads about how evil America is.

Gotta say meh

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yes, our allies in our last three conflicts sure love peace. So much so, it gets so boring that, from time to time, they have to go and bomb the **** out of something with us.

In fact, I know a few who have great respect for Aussies because of how eager they are to get in the middle of something.

Research much?
edit on 25-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Because we have been the Superpower since WWII, have all the biggest and best military stuff and latest technology, and there was no one else to go in and fight the communist everywhere they sprouted. Even after the Cold War ended, we have gone in to fight terrorists who flew planes into our skyscrapers(debatable I know, but terrorism is a fact). Interestingly, Afghanistan had it's own little Communist Party when the Soviets were in there bombing civilians and air raiding villages and leaving little bombs shaped like pencils and toys for small children to pick up. Perhaps the Afghani Communist Party shapeshifted into Al Qaida or Taliban or whatever, or maybe it's still there as Communist.
Then there is the little matter of the NWO. I guess some people would prefer to have the Blue Helmets running about observing the Tootsies and the Hutus kill each other and train small children with big guns to kill each other, and not being involved either way. Or perhaps you would rather not have the US FUND the UN at all, and also perhaps you don't want the US military handing out supplies and free food to the victims of Haitian earthquake?
I personally wish we had let the French take care of Libya.

new topics

top topics

join