It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Col Gaddafi 'buried in secret, desert grave at dawn'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Col Gaddafi 'buried in secret, desert grave at dawn'

www.bbc.co.uk

A National Transitional Council (NTC) official told the BBC the bodies were buried at dawn in an unknown location.

This follows days of apparent uncertainty among the new leadership about what to do with the bodies.

Colonel Gaddafi's family wanted the bodies to be buried outside the former leader's hometown of Sirte.

Officials from the NTC had expressed a preference for a secret burial
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com
edit on 25-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: Please use the same title as the source article

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well it's over. Surprised they even gave him a small funeral. I don't believe he even deserved that, he didn't do the same for the people he killed. At-least It's a secret location, so nobody will mourn him. Hopefully we will find out just how he died soon, wether he was acciedentlay killed din a crossfire or if he was brutaly executed.

www.bbc.co.uk

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

..yeah the quicker the world forgets the atrocities that the Al Queda....i mean freedom fighters committed in Libya....and how the world helped to topple and murder in cold blood a leader of a sovereign nation...the better we'll all sleep at night eh?

Disgraceful, and I hope Libya reaps what it sows!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
They should have fed his corpse to pigs. A burial is too good for him. I think being a steaming pile of crap is more that good enough.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
He certainly didn't deserve a funeral..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
'we tried burrying him at sea, but he kept swimming back'

thanks for the link

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'll say it again man i miss Gaddafi.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Lots of digging going on in Libya.

www.google.com...

Freedom fighters yayyyy!
Now that the common enemy is gone, watch the tribal differences resolve themselves. Lots of battle hardened militia armed to the teeth all wanting their slice of the pie.

Sadly I think the war for Libya is far from over.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Well it's over. Surprised they even gave him a small funeral. I don't believe he even deserved that, he didn't do the same for the people he killed. At-least It's a secret location, so nobody will mourn him. Hopefully we will find out just how he died soon, wether he was acciedentlay killed din a crossfire or if he was brutaly executed.

www.bbc.co.uk

Seems you support the lies and support the Al Queda. fighters and the Qatar Forces that took him out with NATO helps eh? dont you have any respects for human life?

he didn't do the same for the people he killed.

Those were lies by the western mainstream news network its also called propaganda.

Source AP

Tell me thread op is that an image of a freedom fighter or terrorist?
i would say terrorist.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join