It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever heard of this "POOF" person before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I found this guy's (or gal's) 'stuff' on another site, but found the actual blog (I think) today, here:
articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com...
-------------------------------------
Greetings and Salutations,

All readers across the planet, this is for you, take note. The world around us all is about to take a momentous shift is [in] all aspects of existence. The strangle hold the dark ones have held on the population at least since babylon, is being wrested away from them. The hold covered every aspect of human pursuit. No one has been ‘free’ since this started. Politics, money, energy usage, food, the news, they had the population in their hands, anyone who tried to speak out against it, they were either marginalized or flat out killed. One has to be able to pierce the curtain and see the actors behind it, pulling the strings of the puppets on the stage. You are not using your god given gifts if you nod at the inconsistencies but blindly follow the ‘party line’, anyhow.

Your freedom is about to be handed back to you, what will you do with it? Big brother has conditioned you to accept all kinds of things since grade school. ‘That’s just they way it is’ is what the adults told us. Who wants or needs ‘black boxes, clandestine hardware and software, or homeland security, nosing into everyone’s life? While we waited, what some have translated as ‘glitches’ was actually problematic computer things all thru the system in the us and in a few other countries..meant to start siphoning off your account when you accessed. Tho it was attached to the old system(FR) it was still dangerous and had to be removed before they effected delivery. No need to mention names out here, the folks in the rafters know who and the amount of orange jumpsuits will be passed out accordingly.

This may be hard to grasp, but try to understand, if you have been living that life for 100+ years, you wouldn’t think any other way, you’d think was normal. Matter of fact you might wonder why everyone was so upset with you and your buds. Stupid is, you forget those people you have lived off of, may have an objection and they may act on those objections, that’s called an ‘arrogant blind spot’. The man in libya had that problem. His trouble was not realizing the folks that set him in power, were no longer in a position to keep the status quo. Someone in the us, made the statement, ‘if they ever find out what we’ve done, they’ll hang us from the nearest lamp posts. One principal was told to his face, ‘you ain’t never gonna see your money’…No wonder, they had installed a back stop on their plan to make sure they got the money, so you wouldn’t….and they could get the 4th reich funded. Alas, the plan was foiled. Keep your eye on the inscrutable ones, something the bad guys didn’t. The art of war says the supreme general is he who wins the war without bloodshed. Hard to understand that concept in the west, where you just ‘blow’em up’ if they get in your way.

There are much worse fates than death. Right now there’s some folks losing control of their bowels now as their karmic justice approaches them. There’s no running from yourself. I don’t have a tear for them, it’s not like they didn’t get plenty of chances to ‘go straight’. With this ground penetrating satellites now, they can’t hide anymore either. In the coming days we will see all the tech that’s been kept from the people that only served the elite. Clean fresh water will be brought to the surface and the atmosphere cleaned. Flowers will grow where only deserts exist now….none of this is farfetched if you understand what these clowns have been sitting on for a long time, only because they believed the rest of the people were ‘worthless eaters’. Their plan was always to go down about a mile in the granite and ride this out, while the folks on the surface went thru whatever calamity that passed over the earth. Nice huh? The consciousness of the population has risen, it’s mad as hell and they ‘ain’t gonna take it anymore’. They demand change to the status quo and there’s nothing like an idea, whose time has come.

This always had to happen, call it physics. Nature can’t stand a vacuum. Lack is a vacuum and it is being filled so life becomes worth living. No longer will the few rule over the many. This is a brave new world, we enter now. You are protected before you even know you needed it. You have to do more then access and you’re protect by a 5 star trust…anything you do after that will still be protected with no fee so the question you have to settle with is, fee or no fee. The person you access thru works for that trust so just ask them, whatever questions you have and have them set other things up, buying house or car…under the trust…no fee. The vultures will be hanging on the limb to get a taste of your money but who needs ‘em. Live free of anxiety on trust. A marvelous concept these days don’tcha think. The world court has already issued orders on protecting the country during the transition, as they expect their [there] will be folks who’ve lost this war to be out instigating unrest after the announcements. It’ll be a bit choppy at first until people settle down to the new way things operate.

Hang on here we go….

Love and Kisses,
‘Poofness’

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Hi, Mr,

Thanks for posting this - it is difficult to get the point, but whatever point this person is making, I think they are right about the end of things as we know them.

And that we should get a new point of view. And forget all that brainwashing we have had.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Well, here is where I originally was reading his messages. If you go there now, you will see an e-mail from David Wilcock asking who he is to someone who knows him, and they even mention Ben Fulford, so... take from this what you will. This web site/blog has been interesting...

kauilapele.wordpress.com...
-----------------------------------------------
To: Suzy Star
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Question: Fulford?

Who is this guy? Isn’t a “poof” a gay?

David

Date: October 18, 2011 7:55:54 PM HST
To: David Wilcock

Dear David,

Not at all! I have known him since 1996. He is a walk-in who was sent here to help usher in Omega, a trust that was set up by Saint Germain back in the late 1800′s. Saint Germain appeared to him in his home in Tennessee and asked him to help oversee the program and that is what he has been doing all these years.

When I first met him, he was known as Truth Warrior and I used to talk weekly with Michael Kodosky and Michael told me about him and on a couple of occasions, we would have a three way conversation. Michael’s main desire was to end world hunger and Truth Warrior’s (Poof) main passion is to bring free energy to the world.

He is a very dedicated lightworker who is passionate about making the world a better place to live. There is much more to the story but perhaps this is enough to erase some of your scepticisim. If not let, me know and I will be happy to furnish some more background info on the Omega Trust.

There are about 300,000 of us involved and when the funds are released to us, our job is to help jump-start the economy and use our money for many different projects that we were sent here to accomplish. Check out my website [www.suzystar.net] to give you an example of just one of many projects that will take place with the assistance of the Omega Trust.

I have actively devoted my life to this mission and have recruited close to 200 fellow light workers who will assist in making these communities a reality.

www.suzystar.net

Blessings,
Suzy Star

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It is not the messenger who matters, it is the message.

And I think that message is probably valid.

We have all heard of "Don't shoot the messenger" but in fact that used to happen, and still does.

Try bringing the message of Jesus and see how shot down you get.

But I say, "Shoot me down!" because I do not care.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Well according to "suzie's" web page they will need "bankers" in this new "future" soo....I'm already against it. Having said that it appears to still use "money" and adopt the same ole concepts but dressed up in a nice pretty circular community the likes of which we have seen 10 trillion times over by Utopian fantasies...I don't know what it is with them an "circles"...

Anyway, I totally believe there is a "better" world that can be had but I don't believe it will include age old easily corruptible concepts such as "banking" and "money"...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I am very weary of TR's, (Trance Mediums)
Not even the Son knows the timing.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Well, here is where I originally was reading his messages. If you go there now, you will see an e-mail from David Wilcock asking who he is to someone who knows him, and they even mention Ben Fulford, so... take from this what you will. This web site/blog has been interesting...

kauilapele.wordpress.com...
-----------------------------------------------
To: Suzy Star
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:00 PM

Who is this guy? Isn’t a “poof” a gay?

David

Sorry but I got a good chuckle at David Wilcock calling 'gay' on this 'poof' person.

Pot, meet kettle.........

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wasn't he a magic dragon?

Sorry, couldn't resist. And no, no idea who it is or if this is true. Interesting find though.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
No I think "POOF" is what he's gonna do after she gets the bankers and he gets your money. Then he goes "POOF" and he's gone.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

"Poof" and "Casper" are two characters who often post on sites like Rumor Mill News and Truthwinds and NESARANews about the "World Global Settlements" and "Prosperity Programs".

Nothing they say can ever be confirmed and they seem to just make stuff up half the time, so IMHO their role is to spread disinformation about those programs. Christopher Story was the only real source of information about those issues, and he got the ax....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've never heard of Christopher Story before.

I agree with Sly1one... money and banking are antiquated inventions that have no place in an ideal future world. Hey, in Star Trek, did they even have or use money? Did Captain Picard and Number One ever get a paycheck for serving aboard the USS Enterprise?

And I LOL'd @ David Wilcock's comment, too...

I'm not sure how I feel about this, if it comes down to NESARA. That whole idea sounds like the biggest wish-fantasy that ever existed, even worse than winning the lottery (at least we have proof the lottery exists, even if we don't have proof that anyone can actually win). And if they're asking for donations, they won't get a dime from me. But hey, don't mind me... I followed the crap on kauilapele.wordpress.com... for so long, and when I finally started asking questions and leaving comments, apparently they were too much for the guy, so he turned all comments off, forever. I guess he couldn't handle the possibility that all this GFL/David Wilcock/Ben Fulford/SaLuSa crap could actually be made-up. I'm not saying that it is. But I like to consider all the possibilities.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I've never heard of Christopher Story before.

You can find all his old material at

www.worldreports.org...

I'm not sure how I feel about this, if it comes down to NESARA. That whole idea sounds like the biggest wish-fantasy that ever existed, even worse than winning the lottery (at least we have proof the lottery exists, even if we don't have proof that anyone can actually win). And if they're asking for donations, they won't get a dime from me. But hey, don't mind me... I followed the crap on kauilapele.wordpress.com... for so long, and when I finally started asking questions and leaving comments, apparently they were too much for the guy, so he turned all comments off, forever. I guess he couldn't handle the possibility that all this GFL/David Wilcock/Ben Fulford/SaLuSa crap could actually be made-up. I'm not saying that it is. But I like to consider all the possibilities.

Right.

I look at it this way: supposing all the patriots and "white hats" in the military/intelligence/police agencies around the world really were to come together and work out a "Marshall Plan" for the world - it would probably look a lot like NESARA

And they would probably keep most of their activities secret, for security reasons. It would be foolish to post everything they're doing on the internet, for all the bad guys to see.....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I thought that was Puff. But he could have had a brother named Poof the Not-So-Magic Dragon.

new topics

top topics

join