It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perception of Free Will

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
In the beginning, before you were created your whole life was already layed out for you. About 97% of everything in your life (people you meet, job, house, kids, favorite color, etc.) was preordained, and the rest 3% is up to you. (Brand of toothpaste, Jacket to wear, etc.) In heaven, there is a book on each and every person that lives here on Earth. This book details every possible detail about a person; it sits in the Great Library in the temple. A person is not allowed to read their individual book until the end. The only ones who are allowed is the librarian (an archangel), the elders, and your guide if need be.

Your life is considered your path to above. There is also a tapestry that shows the right, the left, and each persons path (every person). It has what can be considered blips, that show milestones in your life. Some examples of milestones:
- New Job
- Meet new person on Monday (Above doesn't reference our days like we do though)
- Get case dismissed, and many more..

Your guardian angel/guide is mainly there to keep you on said path. When you get off path, they will try to attempt to correct said action. (A thought, A suggestion, etc.) They will inject thoughts to get you to try and do what is needed for you to do. Many times ones have thoughts of getting on bus at a certain time, taking the stairs instead of elevator, etc. This is usually your guide trying to direct you back to your path. What happens if you miss a major milestone that needs to be completed? You will get a second chance. (Most are not privy to seeing this, but attribute it to deja vu.) Above will rewind said event and start it over, so you can complete the task. Milestones in your life are not to be missed. If Father has written this, it must be completed. If your path gets on hold for 2 yrs. just so you can complete milestone, it will be done. Milestones must be completed before you can move onto next steps.

Example: You want to start that new job. But, it is written for you to move into your new home first, then the job comes. Before Father will bless you with the new job, you must move first.

Some go off the path completely. For example: You are to stay away from ex-boyfriend, because he constantly brings you down. But, you get back with him. Now, all of your milestones are on hold, until you get back on path. Reference picture below. (The milestone will still be in place, but it will take you a lot longer now to reach milestone). Father will let you do what you want for a little while to get you to learn, he will then add attention grabbers (fight with ex, ex getting in trouble, you losing job, etc.) to get you to leave, if that doesn't work, he will then remove said person from your life. Usually people are upset when this happens, but later on they look back and proclaim they are much better off now. (Some people come for a reason, season, or a lifetime, this statement holds very true to above)

The plan that is written for you is up for review some times. For instance, you prove to Father that you can handle your finances and can help others. You can request to him that you be blessed so that you may assist others financially. For something like this, you and your spirit must be in agreement. With any prayer, your spirit must agree with you.

Most think, they do things by their own hand. Man has the perception of free will. Father restricts man in many different ways. Some subtle, and some not so subtle.

This is a high level overview of how a persons path works from above. These bible verses below shed light into some of this, but don't go into very much detail. I wanted to share with others, some more in detail.

If any questions, feel free to ask.

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.—Proverbs 16:9

“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord … ”(Psalm 37:23)

“O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself; it is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.” (Jeremiah 10:23)

“Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass … Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.” (Psalm 37:4,7)

edit on 25-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
what about people that kill themselves?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absco

Depression is often a product of one's enviroment.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

If a true believer - You won't be successful. Even if you do, it will be reset, and you will just be where you were right before you started. If too many attempts, Father will grant it. Instead of going straight to heaven after death, you will sit until judgement day.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well what about mentally handicapped people? Do they die and then sit until judgement day?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Well what about mentally handicapped people? Do they die and then sit until judgement day?

Not understanding this question, all people die.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
But your insisting that if one does not accept the lord, then you will die with judgement day.
Some mentally challenged people can't even conceive that. I'm asking what happens to them? That would seem a little odd on Gods behalf.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

But your insisting that if one does not accept the lord, then you will die with judgement day.
Some mentally challenged people can't even conceive that. I'm asking what happens to them?

Accepting the Lord during life is not the only way to heaven. You assumed I said that. I never said Christian, I said true believer.

A true believer is one that knows God will provide and don't dabble with good and bad, only good. This could be for almost anyone, even if you don't follow a religion. Above doesn't classify you by religion.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
A true believer in what though?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

A true believer in what though?

I edited my above post.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Free will for many is a post rationalization for actions performed out of habit and instinct.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It does kind of classify you in a religion if you know that God will provide. You're still looking up to a deity. Isn't that a form of worship?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

It does kind of classify you in a religion you if you know that God will provide. You're still looking up to a deity. Isn't that a form of worship?

Your using man's view of religion. Above has no classification of religion, there is only the right and the left.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

But, to answer your last question. Everyone gets a chance to go home. This happens at death. This is not explained in many places because many will use it as a free ride to do whatever they want in this life.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I've thought of this exact thing before. So I thought about it for a while and heres the conclusion I came to. No matter who some ones God is they see him as all powerful and knowing if I am correct. Whoever the Father is he wants the best life for you, and I'm assuming (horrible thing I know) that you belive more so in the Christian view of everything. Now since he knows everything that was and will be, why wouldn't he allready know what yourlife will be. Look at it as a median/phsycic clame that they see into the future and see what awaits you. Except God really does se your future. But he also dosn't want you going at this crazy world alone. he wants what's best for you so he's obviously going to intervine in our life to see that we live life to the fullest.

The christian God knew that Adam and Eve were going to eat the fruit from the tree. Did he want them to disobey him and send the human race into a confused dark world? No of course not, but since we humans have free will he couldn't intervine when the serpent tempted them. Did he stop Cain from killing Abel, does he stop any other murder. No... As cruel as this sounds it's the cold hard truth that comes with free will.

Oh and on a sepret note I believe that mentally handicapped chose to pay there time unknowing of anything on earth. This is to get a free shot up to heaven and not have to worry about purgatory. Or something along those lines, can't think of anyway to word it better.

So I hope that I helped in one way or another.
God bless

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Still another expression of zombified fanatism, originating from a religious psychosis or sub-standard intelligence.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
To the decent and functional readers of this forum, I apologize for the excessive and irrational language in my recent post, but I have myself now for two years regurlarly been exposed to such a language from invasive evangelists, whose arguments can't stand by themselves, and where said evangelists instead resort to character-attacks (which are ignored by pro-christian biased 'moderators').

I have no intentions of participating, or even being a 'member' of such a forum, but unfortunately it seems impossible to terminate an ATS membership officially. So dramatic as it may appear to be, my only option is to get myself banned, which hopefully will be soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Oh come on Bogs...

Don't be such a grinch...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm unfamiliar with the expression 'grinch'. Does it possibly mean 'touchy'?

In any any case I have been called schizophrenic, psychotic. a liar, a drug/alcohol-abuser, stupid, overeducated, undereducated, too academic, too simplistic, been threatened etc........, in christian-evangelist 'last resort' answering posts. Which NEVER attracted 'moderator' attention or intervention. These posts are still standing.

Whereas the brilliant former contributor 'Madnessinmysoul' was banned from the forum, because he used the word 'stupid' somewhere.

ATS has become a conspiracy on its own, with the religious sub-forums being protected preaching-outlets for insane/intellectually subnormal fanatics.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

I'm not understanding. The description of this forum says to share your own faith based experiences. Nonetheless, I am not one of those people you type about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join