It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast System on OVERDRIVE lately, Something big coming?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
just this morning I received a text on my phone from the emergency alert system, stating that this is a test and asking if i would like to continure to receive notices from the alert system in case of an emergency. I do find it odd all of a sudden all this "testing".

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Is there a thread around here on the nationwide test? I'd love to know people's thoughts on it. I heard about the first time second hand, and without any other details, I felt very uneasy at the whole idea.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Savannah,GA here and I can attest to more tests, as well as tornado sirens. I tech live on the out skirts of Savannah in a small town named Bloomingdale, I live about a half mile from a small fire dept and have heard the tornado siren much more frequent than normal even when weather isnt bad. The local radio stations and tv channels have been doing the emergency test....again..much more frequent then normal. Not sure if its an indication of something big or if it is just a corralation with the Govt takeover of the EBS.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well here in AZ I have not seen any tests,lol If they are late at night though I am in bed by ten , Us old fogies need our rest

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

go to this site it will explain why the broadcast testing youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join