It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The absolute truth of aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Now I don't know how you feel about aliens, you may believe and you may not. However after going to this site, thewatcherfiles.com you will learn all. You will learn about how the aliens from the movie ALIEN are real. You will learn about how literally every picture of a president has evidence of reptilian evidence. Most of all you can be conned into buying a substance called orgone. Supposedly it is the number one enemy to aliens.

Yes the title was sarcastic, go to the site if you dare. The layout is terrible, and the information is very confusingly set about. Her name is Sherry Shriner, she somehow has the know about all these things and somehow was taken out by a higher entity. I mean if what she says is true why not take her out. All in all I think her website is another good entry to the science of psuedo-ufology.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I read through thewatcherfiles.com, very cool movie plot.
I do however think that there is a degree of confabulation.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

I remember in the late 90s when people were getting their first computers, and learning about photoshop.
Of course, some of those people discovered the emboss filter in photoshop, and some of those, well, they were like the person on this site you mention.

Evidently if you used the emboss filter in photoshop on a picture of someone, you could tell if they were a reptilian!

oh noes! suddenly reptilians were everywhere.

Now, we experience something similar with digital TV signal conversion glitches, and low frame rate cheap readily available cams in the hands of every uneducated Chicken Little on the planet.

oh noes! reptilians are everywhere. again.

That's okay though. You can buy orgone! It's only harmful to aliens!
uh. yeah.

edit on 25-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Haha yea, this is the same lady who photo-shopped George Bush standing in water with a guitar, as a premise in an argument of how bad his treatment of Katrina was.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Way to much garbage to sift through for me. If you had to choose a few links to read what would they be?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
According to today's contemporary knowledge, Orgone is not effective in any way. One must call upon the name of Jesus Christ to thwart an alien away.

Truly, I believe if there are super sentient beings hoovering above our planet, they are friend...not foe. Otherwise they could have already destroyed us.

Hard for me to go there. Lets go the way of Occam's razor. I think we are safe.

UFO's have been recorded since time began as we know it. They could have annihilated us years ago. I'm going on the belief of benevolence.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Wow, that is one old school slap together website. she need some wordpress in her life.

~Morpheus

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing

Yes the title was sarcastic, go to the site if you dare. The layout is terrible, and the information is very confusingly set about. Her name is Sherry Shriner, she somehow has the know about all these things and somehow was taken out by a higher entity. I mean if what she says is true why not take her out. All in all I think her website is another good entry to the science of psuedo-ufology.

If the site is that bad, why are you promoting it? Wouldn't it be better to let it just die off into oblivion?

Makes me wonder how much money you are collecting to let us all know it exists!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Actually that is one of the better sites relating to aliens and ufos.

I guess it comes down to what you want to believe, or better yet what are you capable of believing.

I have to say the thread title is very misleading and I am glad I did NOT star or flag it!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

There is a new book called: "The Extraterrestrial Truth" by Elliot Laurence. It is really interesting because it discusses how we are all already abducted by simply being here on planet Earth. Check out this video about it:www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I'm sorry the sarcasm confused you, if you would like to challenge the validity of this thread then by all means present evidence against my argument against her website information.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Yes you could view in that light, or you could view as an example of how alien hysteria can spread so quickly, and how people can jump upon a popular trend and make money off it. I also didn't know how to bring up the topic of orgone without mentioning the website.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Event Horizon

I haven't read that website for years, I stumbled upon yesterday. I would suggest reading one of her links about zombies, I also would suggest reading her encyclopedia about aliens. Also read about soul scalping, and just look at her pictures and look upon them with the eyes of a skeptic instead of paranoia about aliens.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

I agree with that, but did you see where she constantly calls herself a warrior for god. She also wants glory for herself in front of god.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
thewatcherfiles.com

Yep...Homer Simpson made that site. He made also about 95% of other sites which cover similar topics.

As a webmaster myself..i am always baffled seeing that indeed a HUGE number of the pseudo-scientific sites REALLY look like that...which might give a slight indication what to expect of the actual CONTENT of such sites

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Anytime you quote any website like that one as any kind of "authority", you run into problems. It would be an accumulation of agreed concepts and "truths" in common with more than just a few websites, that would accumulate to imply "truth".

One of the best things about websites is there are so many. And one of the worst things about websites...is there are so many. And any of them can be taken as the literal "truth" when in fact...its jsut another poorly done link that states and opinon, not necessarily a "turht". We have to be careful there.

More and more fokks are citing soem YouTube video and saying "Its true! Proven! For real!" It the only way because its there, when it probably the least inclined to be true becasue of how its presented, and who did the presenting.

If the same info and "facts" keep popping up on a multiple of sites over and over, are quoted by reputable sources, then we can surmise that maybe at lease...1/2 of it might be true.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

Oh no I did not claim that as evidence haha, but I agree with you. This website claims random youtube videos as proof too. It is so easy to convince those already on your side, but so hard to convince those on the other without hard proof.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You're a NUTJOB and you post a link to a NUTJOB website... Either your post is supposed to be a joke or you've lost your tin foil hat...... This is the kind of crap at that site....

My Orgone Blasters are not the same as the typical tower busters you see online.  I've discovered that many of them being sold online are being sabotaged for evil purposes!! So through Yahweh we're making our own that:

-Absorbs and ELIMINATES chemtrails

-Neutralize the evilness of the towers!

-Repel evil entities and aliens, keep them out of your yard and home

-Protect your home, yard, then cover your neighborhood, town, or city!! If you don't protect your areas they're going to be stomping grounds for the Anuk and demons! These last days, when the veil is lifted, are not going to be friendly!

-Clean the air and help you breathe better. Orgone can help those with asthma and those with breathing problems.

-Eliminates toxins, poisons and radiation from the air

-Defeats chemtrails and keeps your skies clear

-Improves breathing, helps those with asthma

-Promotes natural health, keeps  you from catching every flu virus under the sun

-Knocks out bad thunderstorms before they get to your area, chills out tornados headed your way

-Asphyxiates evil, aliens can't breathe around it and it burns them!

-Keeps demonic entities out of your home and yard.

-Nullifies the effects of the strong subliminal messaging NWO towers erected everywhere

-Stops ELF attacks

-Helps you sleep better

-Stops sleep abductions

-Emits positive energy, evil can't stand being around it!

-A defensive weapon in the last days to combat aliens and the NWO

-Stops headaches and migraines, improves overall health

-Those areas gifted with Orgone suffered the least amount of damage from Hurricanes

Stop the Madness!! 

Stop the Mind Control!!

Stop the Chemtrails!

Orgone is the KEY 

Go To Our Order Page

Our Orgone Blasters can lower utility bills (set them on your water and electric meters) and even lower gas mileage if you put them by your engine!

The person who runs that site is NUTS and so is your post !!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Im afraid within a few years, anything posted anywhere is going to be considered "proof". Its already this way with at least 50% or so of the so called "evidnece" noted here at ATS on any number of subjects. "Oh yeah! You should look at this video on YouTube! That'll convince you. Ha!" And thats hardly any real proof.

I also find it amusing that statement "pictures...or it didnt happen!". Ever heard of PHOTOSHOP? And these folks are using a photo as proof or they wont believe it. It could or not be altered and faked...but hey! If its a photo? Its "proof".

Sad state with the youger posters if its online now a days...no matter if its about Aliens or not...its gotta be true.
"IT'S TRUE! I saw this website and they say...."

And THAT my friend...is unbelievable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join