It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC, how many times?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone is keeping count of the number of times '9/11' (and any surrounding references to it) are mentioned at the RNC podium.

(what with them being the party that promised not to attempt to 'use' the dead for narrow selfish political gain and all)

[edit on 31-8-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Have you also noteiced the difference in the CNN coverage of the convention, compared to DNC, in terms of the bandwidth and space?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Have you also noteiced the difference in the CNN coverage of the convention, compared to DNC, in terms of the bandwidth and space?

- I can get CNN, CNBC, NBC, Fox and C - span.

And yes, at times the variation between them is like night and day.

GD

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That was brought up on a CNN interview of Rudy Guiliani. He replied he was unsure, but the DNC speakers mentioned it around 70 times.

Stop being a sheep.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
9/11 is all the Republicans have. Fear is the one thing that will keep Bush in power. Bush is a flip-flopper. One day he says we can win the war on terror, the next day he says we can't, then he says we can.

All they have is 9/11, and they will never stop reminding us. The death of 3000 Americans is what Bush plans to keep himself in power. I wonder how many Americans have to die, for the Bush family to justify passing the office to Jeb.

top topics

join