It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO" sighted at Sunday Night Football Game?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by intrptr

post by intrptr
Why bother guys... I for one can only deny ignorance for so long before I resign myself to "denialism" as well.

Because that's the idea of the forum , someone posts something and you try to find an explanation , if you can't find an explanation then we've got a proper UFO .

Do we have any "proper UFO's" on here? I notice you been a round for a while and I would like to see any that you feel ATS has not been able to debunk. I am open... might have one or two to share myself.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
nice

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacedOut85

What if it is some insect from an alien world that has accidentally stowed away on an alien ship and was released unkowingly here. Even their damn insects are faster than us. we are sooooooo behind

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Its fake....

The 720p is the giveaway here people

Its clearly not 720p when you click on it....this means its been through AE or SV...this means the "spaceship" has been added to the footage.

EDIT: Another hint....look for other footage of it........

edit on 25-10-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

The object crossing the screen has not been added and this is not fake.

I was watching the game that night and I too have this recorded.

IceFlower

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this man. It should be BIG news. I've seldom seen such an clear UFO, there for everyone to see.
I hope this threat get's a little bit more attention cause it definitely deserves it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhino5
I am pretty sure this was just added by the uploader as a hoax.
Here is a freeze frame of the video that he has and you can clearly see that there are two images of this ufo which would not happen unless it was added in by a software editing program. Also, on the second ghost image of the ufo the sky around it is a different color than the rest of the sky. It is a darker purple and the four circles on top seem to shift from the middle to the left of the ufo.

Also, this is not a time lapse video.

The objects were clearly visible during the airing of the football game. I noticed it and made sure to save the tivo recording of it.

If I knew how to upload video, I would post mine. The person did not add these to the video.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey Guys,

I took this picture, www.flickr.com... , over the summer.
It was shot at night and the shutter speed was set for 4sec.
Looks a lot like what is seen on the tv screen.
I was trying to shoot a full moon but wasn't having much luck due to cloud cover.

edit on 1-11-2011 by PLUMBER1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by PLUMBER1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by PLUMBER1 because: link wasn't right

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It made the news in England

The photos from the footage do not look like airplanes.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
NFL-game.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056251/Football-fans-YouTube-video-UFO-Sunday-nights-NFL-game.html[/url]

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antigreek
Thought I would register and share my HD version with everyone.
I didn't get around to it till today to set up my tripod, record, upload etc. A bit of a hassle bit its done...
I make no claims- just sharing!

Thanks for uploading this. I wanted to quote it so that people would see this version on this page too. You can definitely see cars whizzing past on the bottom once the promos stop blocking the view. This means that this can only have been time lapse footage!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower

The objects were clearly visible during the airing of the football game. I noticed it and made sure to save the tivo recording of it.

If I knew how to upload video, I would post mine. The person did not add these to the video.

Did you bother to look at the lower left hand corner of your video, and see the traffic moving at warp speed? It was a time lapse film shot with motion control.

Example:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigreek

With your version I can see the cars rapidly going by on the bottom left in full screen mode. For anyone who still thinks this is a UFO video, look at this screen capture. Point "A" on Google Maps is St. Louis Cathedral shown in the video - behind it to the left is the airport. I even added an arrow.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
where is the original footage from the brodcaster tv... recording this kind of stuff at home it smel's fake

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I was talked about on coast 2 coast by George Noory last night and it had bunch of people baffled until they heard from the camera man that did the shoot.

Its time lapse shot using motion control.

This can be seen because the building are clear and sharp unlike when you do frame by frame from a regular video.

Its Airplanes

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

edit on 3-11-2011 by Alec1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alec1
reply to post by StarPeace

That was pretty weird. Perhaps a shooting star.

Perhaps you should read the thread , then you would know that its time lapse footage of a plane , not weird at all

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join