It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So TPTB got it wrong, where to from here ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
An new political system.
by a rambling fool with somewhat disconnected communication skills [please excuse]

Technology and the internet have empowered people to rise up against the establishment like never before in history. It is also given rise to a extremely cerebral existence sometimes to the point of madness.

In my view, A real and credible "political system" has developed spontaneously from the internet and the ability for people to share/debate/argue with each other over issues holds more gravity even in the current regime.

No matter what people think about the Arab uprising, or the Occupy movement, it appears to be the first Historically relevant,actual physical action taken by people, almost completely enabled by information technology.

Thought and debate, do not in them selves do anything, it is only physical action that is of any real any real consequence.

It is historically relevant that violent revolutions produce a few generations of terrible leaders who tend to be very grudge oriented. This I believe is flogging a dead horse.

Why not just ignore the powers that be completely, the cold shoulder so to speak. Just politely do not comply. Be prepared to be beaten and jailed but just refuse to honor their [TPTB] virtual problems.

Stop using fiat currency and find a completely new backing. Time I believe is a good trade. Obviously actual commodities are vital, but in order to make these equitable to normal people, normal people should actively collapse the virtual economy, and just invent a new one "out of thin air"

If we use the new tech at our disposal to hold credible, yet independent elections what really can TPTB do about it. I Suppose they can use violence, but I don't think they will do so as policy in the developed countries.

The Military will take sides with the people, and so will the police, as I believe they are also just people like the rest of us.

Chinese proverb ... If you believe that dreams can come true, be prepared for the occasional nightmare too.

and

"There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

join