It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[D&G] Chosen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What the hell just happened to me? I can see again. After how long I'm not quite sure. It seemed to be just a few seconds, I really don't know. My ears are ringing like a grenade just went off too close. I shake my head to try to make it stop. The huge shadow that had swept across the yard was gone now.

I think I just saw some kind of figure on the roof. No time for that. I have to get back into the house. My heart is beating so fast, the adrenalin is pulsing through my body. I think I could just run right through the wall.

Upon recognizing it was there I was excited. I looked right to it as if I was supposed to. IT knew I was there too.

I always knew they were out there but now I had my confirmation. They have always been here, but what are they? It came through from somewhere else and somewhere else it would return, but here. It was beautiful, perfect, not a flaw. A perfect ball of light. A force if you will, floating above a cloud. Not another cloud in the sky, just the one.

If I would have known this was going to happen, I might have been a little more reluctant to wave hello before it collapsed in on itself.

On this night, the old me was dead. My life had forever changed. Still me just different.

I didn't choose this, IT chose me.

This is a non-fiction ATS. How's that for getting into the spirit of things. Happy Halloween!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This has left me confused, I hope im right, did the person die and was thrown from his body? and in spirit form, he is desperately trying to get back into the house, he can see other spirits in the vicinity.

And if I'm right what does this mean “I didn’t choose this, it chose me”

I don’t mean to sound stupid, I never studied writing in school, but I would like to learn.
Thankyou

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Hi Whateva,

Your questions make more sense to me than you know.

The person was me. This really happened. What died was my own belief system, or maybe lack of. I was literally trying to get back into the house, but perhaps also it has led me back into another type of house too. A place of comfort that I never knew before. A place where fear doesn't grip you.

You see, when you have let go of that, you don't run anymore. It has made me look deep inside myself. Facing your own shadows and conquering them is the most important thing one can do in life. This was just over three years ago and since that time I have faced many of them.

I have spent the last three years here researching just about every topic on this forum. Being it was in the air. first thing I went into was UFO's, that's what it was, but it was no craft. Classic Orb, big though at the distance it was which was not very far away or very high up. It had to be 4-6 foot in diameter.

Funny thing is as I typed the OP, the image of the figure on the roof came back to me. Maybe I had blocked it out and typing the story again triggered a memory.

I didn't choose to have my foundations rocked.

Thanks for the interest.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Oh I get it, it makes sense now.
It’s an encounter experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Your welcome.

It was an encounter alright!

new topics

top topics

join