It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!!!! ...and something strange over Seattle this evening.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Haha no I know!! It was komo newsradio.

Hey, I'm actually in the Graham/Spanaway area, not far south of South Hill, we're pretty much neighbors

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thepuzzlemaster

Reeeeeeeeeeeeally. Well that's kind of strange, I have to imagine that the calls they got and the original report they announced was in reference to the bizarre event you witnessed, maybe not necessarily the picture they posted. Huh. I wish I had seen it myself so I could give my own 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladykenzie
reply to post by amongus

Haha no I know!! It was komo newsradio.

Hey, I'm actually in the Graham/Spanaway area, not far south of South Hill, we're pretty much neighbors

Nice!! Good to know a neighbor!
Im by emerald ridge... Go figure! Love ats..

edit on 26-10-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

I starred and effed you....
edit on 26-10-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepuzzlemaster
reply to post by ladykenzie

For the record, what I saw looked pretty much nothing like what's in that photo. It was not a stationary bright light, but instead, a long trailing blue light. Lasted less than a second and then it was gone. It was really beautiful though.

I saw it too that day when I drove into costco parking lot. It was the brightness that caught my attention, 1 second only, northern sky, not blue or any other color to me, just plain bright, in the relative bright sky (about 6 pm). nothing different than regular meteor, but brighter therefore maybe the size of meteor is bigger.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join