It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Conversation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
After speaking with someone blood related in the military. I asked, "Have you dealt with aliens?" The reply was simple, "I don't work in that department."

It was interesting to hear those words. Is there a department in our military that deals with aliens? Or was this a rhetorical statement? The best follow-up question, "Do you believe there is aliens?" The reply was, "Yes, we can't be alone."

Was this a conversation of honestly not knowing what other members of high ranking are doing -which reminds me of"the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing." Or was this just a misleading form of information?

I do believe in the "Men in Black" and will never disclose names or personal information, believe the conversation happened or not as I know there is many disbelievers without proof, but to me I know this is what happened and came from an E7 in the military.

Want your feedback if you have or known someone in the military that may or "may not" have disclosed information to you.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

I doubt just "being in the military" gives you clearance to know such information.
Probably just rumors around base.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I agree this can be one of the reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Brenden99

But what type of relation is also a matter.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

There is a department that does handle "UFO" type concerns from both the civilian sector and the military sector. When I was in the USAF i saw a craft that resembled believe it or not the millenium fulcan from star wars. I kept quiet because it sounds ridiculous. Although recently a norwegian marine salvage team using picture captioning sonor found a similiar looking object in the north sea. When I saw the images my jaw dropped.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I suspect it was just an innocent quip. I wouldn't doubt that there is such a department, but I imagine that it is all so locked down and compartmentalized that if some guy was hauling a UFO in a truck, he probably wouldn't even be told/allowed to know what he was transporting.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Morgenstern89 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join