It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human/Hybrid walking on all fours throughout busy street

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If this has been posted on this site before then please excuse my repeat of this...i did search and didnt find any postings of it.

If this is new ....does anyone have any idea or ever hear of this incident?

Feedback is welcomed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

you sick bastered, that's a immature person

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That's just someone doing a crab walk. There's a scarf or shirt wrapped around their head to make it look as though htey're facing the other way.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
About the hundredth time that has been posted here, I believe it's just a disfigured man.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I can't really imagine its not human as surely all the people walking by casually would in fact be running away screaming? My guess would be (and it is just a guess) is that is a rather unfortunate individual with some serious affliction, ailment, or "medical condition". I am not a doctor though I have seen many strange things that afflict humans. Strange skin, A poor chinese man with a sort of elephantits leg condition begging in the streets for help, at least 2 people (one indonesian) with a huge scrotum and/or testicles, Morgellons disease, strange bony structures on the outside of their body, etc, etc. I would guess it is of this world though.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

Was not trying to be insincere or rude towards anyone with an unfortunate deformity. I was just curious as to exactly what the ailment was if indeed there was one for the individual. Thanks for your post though.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
That's just someone doing a crab walk. There's a scarf or shirt wrapped around their head to make it look as though htey're facing the other way.

Exactly. Their stomach is facing up if that helps people. The towel covers his face and he has a mask on the back of his head.
.................................hybrid.....lmao

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
looks like some kid playen around doing the "crab" walk

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was watching this video this video earlier tonight, while I randomly going through youtube video's.

Interesting that it was posted here a short time after.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

here is a disturbing video!!
edit on 24-10-2011 by angelas210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

Was not trying to be insincere or rude towards anyone with an unfortunate deformity. I was just curious as to exactly what the ailment was if indeed there was one for the individual. Thanks for your post though.

congenital genu recurvatum
thehumanmarvels.com...

Most sources indicate that Ella Harper was born in Hendersonville, Tennessee in 1873 – though there are some conflicting reports. What is not argued, however, is the fact that Ella was born with an unusual orthopedic condition resulting in knees that bent backwards. The nature of this unusual affliction is exceedingly rare and relatively unknown, however most modern medical types would classify her condition and a very advanced form of congenital genu recurvatum – also known as ‘back knee deformity’. Her unusually bent knees, coupled with her preference of walking on all fours resulted in her moniker of ‘The Camel Girl’.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I know lets make a thread linking to all the other threads of this useful garbage.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Exactly. It is a person with a disease. Not a hybrid. Not an alien or even a dog/human hybrid like other threads have suggested...

it is a human being with a disease.....

Sorry if this comes across as rude, there have just been a million threads on this asking the same question.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Saw i lot of stuff like this in the poorer part of Beijing, China. Very odd.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thank you for the insight on the matter. I genuinely had an interest in what this was and you have shed new light on a topic for me. I appreciate your help. Star for you. =)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Several threads on this. one of the recent ones

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Half Man Half Dog Walking Down The Street!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Needs to be moved to hoax. Your telling me all those people passing aren't moving away or at least stopping to stare. You even see them walk close by and not even glance down to be curious. I believe it was added into the film later.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The Discovery channel showed that woman before. She does have a condition where her knees are backwards.

top topics

join