It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only reason the Grays have such a degree of dominance over you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
(((I found some info that is very accurate based on my knowledge and experiences. And no im no dis info agent or a troll. I will provided some info taken out of a site/book and post it on here to attract attention to inform the public on the mess the humans got into, also info will be mixed up in order to attract the human desire for knowingness but if you read the chapters in the site things will make sense. Most of you will find this info very interesting and most of you will call BS on this stuff because of the programed mind set you have. Those who have done there home work or had experiences with a alien race will understand this info very well. Take care!)))

"The only reason the Grays have such a degree of dominance over you is because your elected officials stupidly made clandestine agreements with them, binding you to them in an exclusive alliance that is respected by other space races, allowing them to install themselves in underground bases impregnable to your weaponry, a situation you must now find a way to extricate yourselves from (Note: In that the Grays have repeatedly violated these treaties, they should legally be considered null and void.

In fact since the Executive branch of U.S. government was taken over by a fascist CIA coup d'etat in 1963 at the time of the John F. Kennedy assassination -- AS WERE the governments of several other countries throughout the world where CIA backed military coups resulted in the establishment of fascist puppet dictatorships -- should we not consider the Executive branch of government which made the 'treaties' with the Greys, to be null and void as well? It certainly was not Congress who authorized such 'treaties'. - Branton)

Working under the instructions of the humanoids from Rigel, CIA and former NAZI scientists have developed and deployed malignant strains of bacteria and viruses, including AIDS. The rationale from the fascist point of view is to exterminate portions of the population considered to be undesirable. The rationale from the Rigelian point of view is to decimate the human population to such an extent that the survivors would accept [not resist] open control by the Rigelians...

"If you were a highly advanced culture about to invade a relatively primitive culture, you would not do it with a flourish of ships showing up in the heavens, and take the risk of being fired upon. That's the type of warfare less evolved mortals would get into. You would begin by creating intense confusion, with only inferences of your presence, inferences which cause controversial disagreement (Note: It is interesting that the major Intelligence projects designed to discredit UFO witnesses and cause confusion and contention among -- and infiltration of -- various UFO research organizations have been traced back to the Nazified NSA-CIA, which in turn maintains, as this is being written, continued ties with the Grays. - Branton). "You would go to the most secret and powerful organizations within the society. In the case of the United States, you would infiltrate the CIA, and through the use of techniques unknown to them, you would take over some of the key people in their innermost core group. You would proceed in the same fashion to take over key members of the KGB. You would also create great dissension among the public at large, some individuals and groups insisting that they have seen UFOs, others insisting with equal vehemence that such a thing is not possible, and that they are either liars or deluded. "After you had manipulated the population to the point where your covert control over it was complete, you might decide to go overt, and let a few ships land in public. But you would not go from covert to overt until you were sure of the totality of your control...

The Ultimate Secret", originally dated 4 August 1989 and revised most recently 5 May 1992, purporting to lay bare the inner workings of the government's secret UFO projects, including the recovery of alien technology and bodies from crashed UFOs, the exploitation of this technology by a number of code-named government projects, and the involvement of NASA and the SDI program in preparing for CONFLICT with alien INVADERS;

Did you ever get to see what was inside the 'tanks'? A: No, not during the Dulce experience. I started to walk up to the tank. It smelled very foul. It was an odor that only I can identify as being close to a sulfuric type of odor. I remember when I first went in to the medical field we were invited downtown to view an autopsy, and the formaldehyde they use there has a sickening sweet smell, its a smell that is very difficult to try and explain to somebody who has not smelled it before, but I can say that it smelled a lot like that. The officer, the military man that was with me, guiding me, would NOT allow me up to the tank to look inside. I can only speculate that there was something in there that may have been frightening to me, because he reacted very quickly to stop me. You asked if there were both breeding and feeding tanks. I believe so, because from what I've been told by some of the other women who saw these tanks, some of them saw body parts inside. The type of tanks that I saw were used for breeding and cultivation of small alien beings. The only thing that I can describe it as is of being [like] a fake womb. A woman carries her child in her uterus, well these types of breeding tanks that you're talking about were used to cultivate the fetus' that they extract from the individuals that they abduct and take there. They extract the fetus like they have done with me MANY times, and I believe they place it in this type of a tank, a glass [looking] breeding tank.

What would you consider the greatest weakness of the Greys to be? A: I can tell you right now that the main weakness of the Greys is that they have no soul, they are soulless. Do not allow them to tell you otherwise. Some of them have been known to try to impart some type of [false] religious philosophies on people that they've abducted, and the thing is you have to realize that these aliens have their own agenda, and its not something that I feel is a positive one really. So I have found out from dealing with them most of my life, they are soulless, they have no soul, and when it comes to my religious beliefs or background -- I'm not afraid to say it, I'm a Christian, I believe in God, I believe in one ultimate being... God, who created all, all alien beings of all kinds... all different constellations where people have COLONIZED throughout the universe... beings, animals, things we probably have no idea about. Certainly I have to believe that the Greys are, the only way I can describe it is that they are an empty, empty case... There's nothing there other than a superior technology type of brain apparatus up in their skull area. Otherwise they are of no use to us really, they are really of no use. They are used to impart different technologies and give us information, but as far as trusting them, I do not trust them as far as I could throw them.

MIND MANIPULATING EXPERIMENTS... The Dulce Base has studied mind control implants; Bio-Psi Units; ELF Devices capable of Mood, Sleep and Heartbeat control, etc.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This would all be much more believable if you had a shred of evidence supporting the existence of any extraterrestrials.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Really expected Sorcha Fall's name to be on there, somewhere.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

I had lots of evidence, documents, ect... They were destroyed by the governments to protect them and the humans. You see the technology that the secret governments have is very powerful. Its very hard to smuggle anything out of these bases as they are well watched and protected. Your weighed before you go in and come out, your eyes are scanned, ect. And if your caught telling anyone anything you, your family and friends life's are in great danger and will be ruined. And if you find a way to sneak in a underground base you will never get out and will be used for experiments, organs, ect.. Its a struggle to even get near a secret base as you will either be chased or killed.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

get with the times man, evidence of any kind is irrelevant these days... no matter how much of it there is it will always be denied and debunked; so demanding it really is just silly. don't be one of those guys, just allow yourself to at least consider the implications of these statements being true and treat it as food for thought.

back to the original post, this all rings true with phil schneider's claims. very interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

The gray alien race.....

If I ever make contact with them, I would ask them why they abduct people, it's a crime in our planet.

They probably don't know about that, or don't care, who knows....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You've discovered Branton!

Good for you! But, keep reading. He tends to assume that all his sources are telling the truth!

At this point, most of Branton's material is rather outdated.

But who knows? He could have had it more right than we do now.

However, if you keep working on sifting through all the information posted out there, you can find some possibly interesting new twists in the story line:

1. Some believe that the Galactic Federation finally convinced the Reptilians to give up their plans for earth domination and consider a new approach. The Reptilians controlled most of the Grays. Since that time, the shadow government has been losing ground, as it was only making gains due to Reptilian support.

2. All these "advanced" ETs, as well as the "trans-dimensionals" have telepathic abilities. Humans have the potential for telepathy, but it is rarely well-developed. This is primarily the reason such beings are experienced as "overpowering."

3. The Reptilians (or Grays) gave the shadow government a micro-chip implant technology that they use for mind control. Apparently, these are still in use in areas still controlled by the shadow government. This is another technology that can make people feel helpless, though there have been some successful attempts at disabling the devices.

All the "ETs" I am aware of are speaking though channels, and I don't trust that form of communication. The people on the ground who seem like they might have inside info on what's going on, and good hearts, don't speak much about ETs. The two I am most aware of are Duncan O'Finioan and Ben Fulford. Duncan's cool, while Ben is a bit of an entertainer. But they are the only two I'm aware of who have decent "insider" credentials. And they both have a lot of very interesting things to say.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta

get with the times man, evidence of any kind is irrelevant these days... no matter how much of it there is it will always be denied and debunked; so demanding it really is just silly. don't be one of those guys, just allow yourself to at least consider the implications of these statements being true and treat it as food for thought.

back to the original post, this all rings true with phil schneider's claims. very interesting.

The ignorance astounds me...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Working under the instructions of the humanoids from Rigel, CIA and former NAZI scientists have developed and deployed malignant strains of bacteria and viruses, including AIDS. The rationale from the fascist point of view is to exterminate portions of the population considered to be undesirable. The rationale from the Rigelian point of view is to decimate the human population to such an extent that the survivors would accept [not resist] open control by the Rigelians...

Bill Cooper said this in 1989 at a MUFON event. Which leads me to believe that (obviously) this information is recycled, re-used and other concepts are added to. Humanoids from Rigel? I have no idea where this idea comes from. Other people would suggest that the humanoid aliens are from Sirius. The fact is that you, I, Branton etc.. really don't know anything about about aliens simply because there is so much bull# info on the net, no one can discern the truth even if it is out there, which it could be, but how would you know it? The field of UFOlogy is what I would call information chaos, everyone knows there's something to it but no one can really figure out the truth.

The only thing that can be concluded is that aliens exist and that they are on the earth. As far as alien motives and other nice little details go, how would you know its true? How would you know how to discern the truth in the first place? Unless you have an alien pen-pal in outerspace who's filling you in, what do you actually KNOW about aliens besides what some random guy tells you in some nice little put together book with a bunch of recycled information that you read on the internet, what do you know?

edit on 25-10-2011 by Sheffield because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by Sheffield because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is really old ET material. The old Dulce papers stuff. It was born mostly from Lear and Cooper material but was a real hoot back when it hit the scene but this was probably 20 years ago. Cooper denied all of his accusations before he was shot. He claimed the ET stories were purposely leaked to him to establish a story for an Illuminati takeover. Whatever but this is old old material.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

It makes sense and thank you for the newly learned info. Some people just don't have a open mind like us and thats why we will be successful in life. Take care!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
You've discovered Branton!

3. The Reptilians (or Grays) gave the shadow government a micro-chip implant technology that they use for mind control. Apparently, these are still in use in areas still controlled by the shadow government. This is another technology that can make people feel helpless, though there have been some successful attempts at disabling the devices.

Implant for mind control was pioneered by some spaniard in spain. Look him up he could stop a bull in its tracks with a press of a button. they tried to study this here in the usa but there was much backlash. that was a ALOOOONNNGG time ago, im pretty sure they have gotten way better without ET help.

And how do we know the galactic federation exists, we have not only gone in believing in ETs but there is a federation of them.
edit on 25-10-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

"The only reason the Grays have such a degree of dominance over you is because your elected officials stupidly made clandestine agreements with them, binding you to them in an exclusive alliance that is respected by other space races, allowing them to install themselves in underground bases impregnable to your weaponry, a situation you must now find a way to extricate yourselves from

So thousands of elected officials in hundreds of country (some of which seem to experiene regime change quite frequently) have all made these agreements?

Were I in Angola or Bhutan or even Paraguay, I'd be quite annoyed at this!

(or is this another thread which assumes everyone in the world lives in and is governed by the USA?)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
You can not claim that website as proof, the lady who maintains the website openly photoshops picture to go with her agenda. It also makes no judeo-christian sense that our lord and savior Jesus Christ would create beings without a soul, that would be able to takeover the people he died for. If you are a christian you can not believe in this stuff as it goes against Christ almighty's teachings. Now if these beings are demons then you have more of an argument.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
You can not claim that website as proof, the lady who maintains the website openly photoshops picture to go with her agenda. It also makes no judeo-christian sense that our lord and savior Jesus Christ would create beings without a soul, that would be able to takeover the people he died for. If you are a christian you can not believe in this stuff as it goes against Christ almighty's teachings. Now if these beings are demons then you have more of an argument.

You have absolutely no concept in the world what Jesus Christ is or what he symbolizes. The mistaking of allegories and myths as literal, factual history is perhaps the biggest blunder of the past 2000 years.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheffield

You may think that and I think that someone died for my sins. I don't really see in anything bad in believing that someone loves me enough to sacrifice themselves so that I may actually love them. An atheist must have more faith than even I have as a christian. However this is not the point. If you believe in the Judeo-Christian god, then this souless entity trying to take over the Earth is rather impossible. If you love someone you do not create something that can easily overtake you. The source mentions Christ so this is my rebuttal to that source. You may rebuke Christ and that is fine, that is between you and Jesus I only hope you find the peace he brings sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

care to elaborate? not really ignorant to anything here, sorry to disappoint you. just sayin' that taking the time to try to understand something is usually the better way to deal with information rather than just demanding the 'evidence' that will inevitably be ridiculed and ignored anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So the op got his info from GLP......nice sources bro. Or was it your little brother's speech from middle school?

Sources man, sources.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The truth will set you free.

Get rid of anyone and anything that has dominance over you - because it is all in your mind.

You have dominance over yourself.

So, try focussing on the positive and you will find that positive things happen.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

They are one in the same beings the bible calls Angels.. it's just a name game these days because people can't handle the truth..it's true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join