It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESRI has a map of the Occupy movement, ACROSS THE WORLD...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

As they did for Hurricane Irene, ESRI has developed an interactive map that showcases social media related to the Occupy Wall Street Protests. The map features pictures from Flickr, Tweets, and YouTube videos. Currently, the majority of the content of the map is from the lower Manhattan protests, but the map also displays social media from outside the New York area.

source for article

And the Occupy map

Very neat how it has the social media content also.
And across the globe, they did a good job at recording this stuff.
Guess you can always count on ESRI.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OWS just continues to be hateful useful idiots. The evidence is right in front of you yet you continue to ignore and attack.

Conservative= someone who wants to work hard and support their family while thinking they can do a better job of spending their money then politicians.

Democrat= I’m helpless and can't take care of myself and the government can take care of me better then myself. Also there is a fairy land with green jobs and magic money for everyone to have a fair/equal share no matter how hard you work or educate yourself.

Reality sucks I know. Just because you failed in your life and your life is not where you expected it to be is not a reason for hateful rhetoric, especially against those who are attacking the actual problems

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187
OWS just continues to be hateful useful idiots. The evidence is right in front of you yet you continue to ignore and attack.

Conservative= someone who wants to work hard and support their family while thinking they can do a better job of spending their money then politicians.

Democrat= I’m helpless and can't take care of myself and the government can take care of me better then myself. Also there is a fairy land with green jobs and magic money for everyone to have a fair/equal share no matter how hard you work or educate yourself.

Reality sucks I know. Just because you failed in your life and your life is not where you expected it to be is not a reason for hateful rhetoric, especially against those who are attacking the actual problems

And the best part is, they're both screwing you over in exactly the same way. Keep believing they're different, because Hannity told you so. It all comes down to who pays the politicians the most money...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

Seriously what does that have to do with this thread...
It added nothing.... why did you post that here??!??

Get back on your meds....

top topics

join