It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronics going haywire, Alien image on glass storm door

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
For the past couple of days several of my electronics have been going haywire and or quitting all together. The CD player in my Van as well as the speaker and volume knob, the coffee pot now spills out 1/2 the water (new) and the microwave also new just stopped working.

This by itself would not be so bad however for the past couple days I have had an uneasy feeling in the night as well as going to bed rather late and waking before sunrise, 5:30 am...

This morning again waking early I put some coffee on and then stood drinking it while letting the dogs out I notice on the glass storm door a strange shape in a sort of powdery film, the shape or shapes were of two aliens.

As if they had simply walked through the door yet left behind a milky film. The taller one had a very long neck and was about as wide as the length of my hand or a little bigger. The smaller one less of a sight and yet oddly narrow as well.

Upon inspecting the glass I reached outside and ran two fingers across it and those fingertips now feel dried out as if the fingerprints have been dipped in wax or something. They now have slight cuts in a T pattern on them.

For the past few nights when I get up before dawn, I feel compelled to look outside in the direction of Cassiopeia and the Pleiades region of the sky. Not so sure that it has something to do with this.

For the first time in my life having an ET contact rather concerns me, as if death itself has come to call or something... Perhaps it is not so dire as that and I certainly wont go there until my time comes at least not based in fear of the unknown, but it is a more threatening sense than I have ever had with an encounter.

Not sure if anyone will even read this, but if you know me I am not usually given to tell tall tales as I have been studying and writing and experiencing this subject for many years.

Sounds nuts I know, but I am just wondering what is opening? Something big is about to happen and perhaps we are being prepared.

edit on 24-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

A photo of the glass door would be useful.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'd be terrified to ever go back to sleep.

I'm not sure what to say as to the cause but, great timing with Halloween 'round the corner.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Best wishes and keep us informed!

I always enjoy reading about your adventures in the "high strangeness" world.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Why would aliens leave silhouettes of themselves on your glass? Do you really believe this is the form of communication they would choose?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wow, that is such an odd thing to happen. I often get "the willies" when I go to bed late at night as my bedroom is a big open room with big windows and it always makes me feel weird. I sometimes am afraid to get up and go to the bathroom even, just afraid of what I might see out the windows.

As far as the powder goes, we had an owl run into our sliding glass door and leave a powder type film, it was even in the shape of the owl, eyes and all. Maybe a possibility here? Creepy regardless. Some pics would be great though!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Could it not be something that the dogs accidently made? I have two cats and they are pretty sloppy when it comes to windows.
Second thing that came to mind was that I was watching some ghost show earlier today and those spirits had left some sort of milky film on their mirrors, atleast that's what they said :-P

I would also like to see a picture of course ;-)

Not sayin that it is or is not aliens,dog o owls or whatever, but if you been sleepin badly the mind plays tricks on you :-)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting topic. However some photos of your fingers and the outlines on the door would be helpful. May I suggest setting up cameras and maybe you will catch something unexpected..... Or it may just short out too.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OneMeanMom

OMG!!!!!! I almost forgot, I heard an owl hooting in the distance as I stood checking out the figures. Wow just wow.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

Understood, but what I wonder is "If" they had come in through that door and done something with us? I was so taken with the silhouettes that I did not think to check the actual door.

Having gulped a cup I knew that even though I had not slept enough, I was NOT going back to bed and it seemed like the morning light would never come.

My little son who is always hard to wake in the morning sprang up as I closed the front door and surprised me. He also was awakened and yet curled up on the couch and catnapped until time to get up for school.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Azmodan85

Ok good question really when I think about it, and just had my son go outside and stand at the same spot where the images were, it is clear the tall one was about 7 feet tall and the short one is about 4 1/2 or 5 feet.

The door is very tall and I at 5' 6 1/2 inches come to about the middle.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

My cords to the video camera are at my Grandparents in town, no way to charge it or to upload to the comp.

Funny thing is I went on to have a wonderful day just busy in my greenhouse and a bit of shopping.

I cant believe it myself but after the day began I never looked at the outlines again and now no matter what I do lighting wise I just cant seem to see the image???

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Azmodan85

Oh, That I just cant stand it...

Now as there are no coincidences in this Universe, you see a show about ghosts leaving a milky substance... Oh no, so what does that mean? Are they spirits or Aliens?

One thing is certain I have an appliance man coming early in the morning to 'fix' stuff. Why if it is an Alien couple do they have take a nice person like me and mess up my stuff? Does it sound benevolent to you? Innocence maybe and unintentionally doing electromagnetic impressions on electronics.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

OMG!!!!!! I almost forgot, I heard an owl hooting in the distance as I stood checking out the figures. Wow just wow.

And after seeing this I will post what I sent you in a U2U. I don't discuss a lot of my experiences because well people just say you are crazy....but since you asked me to share I will...

As for the owl OMG. I had an owl that was ALWAYS outside on the building next to me. It would do it's thing and hoo (spelling?) and stare at me. I was never bothered by it because I like owls. I use to stare right back at while sitting outside or using my telescope at night....My roommate said he never saw an owl around there before, now I don't know if that is true or not but it was there. I don't know what kind it was but it was a fairly decent sized one. I personally enjoy owls and actually have them all over my house and as trinkets. I consider them luck and protection. I have an owl on the outside next to my door. This owl outside my balcony a few times flew to my balcony and sat there. I have never seen an owl that close, minus the baby I rescued years ago that fell out of a tree. It was a beautiful owl, but I have since moved from there and so far I haven't seen one where I live now. I have only been here a month so I shall see...

I just copy and pasted my u2u

WOW...I just read your thread on electronics going crazy and an alien imprint in your window...

This is tripping me out! A few months ago, maybe more I woke up at the same time between 3-4am and felt the need to go outside and look up. This is the time when I see UFO's usually and it's always something that wakes me up and urges me to go outside even if it's freezing or raining.

Anyway, I have always had issues with electronics going crazy for me. It's actually become a joke with friends over the years. If you want something electronic to malfunction let me touch it or be near it...Well this one night I woke up and my cable box had reset itself and I remember this for some odd reason but the one thing that freaked me out and stood out was the ALIEN imprint in my sliding door! It was about 4ft tall and it looked like a grey imprint. Now I don't know if that is what it was but I got chills when I saw it. I tried to take numerous pics on my phone and none came out to where you could see it. It was in the dew on the door. I saw it one more time before i moved out of there and again the pics didn't come out. Any picture I took was washed out by flash and if I didn't use flash you couldn't see it. I will look on my droid and see if I still have those pics and if so try and post them in your thread....

I have had all kinds of experiences over the last few years or so. I can't explain them and it seems like they have grown with the more I look into certain topics and open my mind. I don't mind it honestly but sometimes it kind of creeps me out.

Sorry I didn't post this in your thread. I havent really discussed these types of experiences much on ATS. It's only been in the last year that i have felt comfortable discussing any experiences I have had...

Anyway, sorry for going on but when I saw your thread title I got chills because it reminded me of that night!

I found the pic on my droid and it says it's from May 21, 2011 at 4:49am so it was after 4am.

The pic shows nothing like I said but I still have it for those who say "pics or it didn't happen." Well I have a pic you just can't see the imprint. I have never seen this imprint before this and I honestly had a hard time going back to sleep after that. I think I even went into chat and said something. I took the pic cause I was gonna post a thread on it but couldn't get any picture to come out...It was in the shape of a grey about 4 ft tall. The EYES are what stood out and literally gave me chills...Again I am not 100% what this was but your thread made me think of this night....It happened one more time after this and that was it.

That brings me to this thread I posted when I first joined...Oh gosh Im gonna sound like a nut now but whatever..
a grey or a cow?
This happened to me when I was a kid and I said I was about 4 in the thread but my mom said I was more like 6. I was seriously traumatized from sleeping under windows as a kid from this. I still get teased about it! I don't know what I saw but I had some strange experiences as a child. I have asked my sister who I shared a room with and she said she didn't have any experiences like I did. I always use to joke that it was because I was under the only two windows in our room. One above my head and one next to my body towards the end of my bed...She was against the wall.

Ok well I shared this and now I feel a little nutty but this is the one place I feel comfortabl

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hum and on our local news they are saying to look to the Northern skies tonight for a show of geomagnetic storm activity.

WEll, perhaps sightings will peak throughout this time.

I did get a u2u from someone who told me that they have experienced something very similar.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just posted above you

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I had no idea how many people have experienced this sort of phenomena. Thank you for taking time to share your picture and even though I do not see it clearly I think that white strip through the center is it.

I want to go to your link and read some then head for bed... zzzzz

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Love to find a fellow owl lover! I also have trinkets and such of owls all over the place. I have one that lives close to my house, and I hear it now and again, and it's just awesome. I also have a special connection with the murder of crows, lol. I'm the bird lady.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This is just what an owl imprint looks like when the smack into a window. Is yours something like this? A dusty type look?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yes exactly, only long and just how we know the team to look, (The Tall one and the Dr. or short one) That picture is beautiful, the owl was safe right? Not badly injured. I would have that blown up, framed and on my living room wall... amazing. Do you know why the powdery substance?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join