It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Was Built on Tide's Foundation Money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OWS was funded with a $185,000 grant from an NGO domiciled in San Francisco called the Tides (moon cycles) Center with straw-man entity called Adbusters.

Read more here www.rumormillnews.com...

If you ever questioned o how none spontaneous these orchestrated protest are then open your mind

visit www.rumormillnews.com...

or www.rumormillnews.com...

Balanced reports give a you the ability to know the truth about OWS

I have been following this movement since before it started. I questioned its grass roots origins since it started 6 weeks ago. I questioned it Non Profit tax status which takes over a year to get approved and only after jumping hurdles set up by the IRS.

I questioned the ones who funded it starting in 2008 mostly Geo Soros funded companies and entities are the ones behind this.

Then we now are getting facts that their finances are really far above $500k. There are more than one way to donate to the OWs Protest and some of them are linked to big bank Credit card companies, Big Bank funded Google, Yahoo, and AT&T. And lets not forget that though ABC, CBS and NBC don't seem to be promoting them they are behind it too.

Time to free your minds from the manipulation of MSM disinformation. And find the clear path to freedom not anarchy.

edit on 24-10-2011 by ChesterJohn because: Don't drink the water and don't breath the air!

join