It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA wants grandma's moonrock

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
She should just give them the damn rock back.
NASA will more than likely put it in a Museum, what will she do with it, other than tell her old ass friends about it?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
man has America sunk soo low , this is the kind of behavior one would expect of a 3rd world country . Some ahole with lots of influance wants the rock for him self , most likely for his desk

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No Corruption Exposed the tiny rock is a big problem for nasa because the lady can probably prove that neil really gaved it to her husband and if that is true then when a chemist proves it is a fake rock that means neil is fake

This is a very interesting video by patrick who is TotallyStoked Dude on youtube

www.youtube.com...

patrick has discovered many things about Apollo that no one has ever proved a mistake and next to jarrah patrick is probably the best apollo person to prove it is fony and in this video if you read the comments you will read that patrick has figured out the quindar tone explanation that the apollo missions are movies and that the capcoms use the quindar tone sounds to splice themselves in and this way the movie seems live but it is taped with editing by the capcoms using the quindar tones to make the movie recording seem live

everyone should watch jarrahs movies and read patricks writings and you will learn how apollo is fony
edit on 27-4-2012 by decisively because: the video link did not work and i tried to fix it hope it works now

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

I guess....YOU have not been paying attention, to the POINT!!!:

No Corruption Exposed the tiny rock is a big problem for nasa because the lady can probably prove that neil really gaved it to her husband and if that is true then when a chemist proves it is a fake rock that means neil is fake

hope you love living in your delusion......because, it's about to get BLOWN wide open!! (Hang on!!)

(IF you don't understand the humor, then.....sorry!!!)

edit on Fri 27 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

yes i watched the video with the dolphins and saw the moon but it did not make me laugh even though i liked the movie and the dolphins so i will keep studying and i know there are many things that i am not good at like writing and foreign language and some other things that is why i like the sextant and navigating so much because everybody like they are good at

but i still think my basic idea about the rock is correct and others here have written the same thing that the rack is not real and so this can be discovered and it can also be proved that neil gave it to her husband i think that idea is correct

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Originally posted by Duceis
I hope they get the rock back from this old hag

What a fantastically insightful post. Know you this woman's an old hag? What on earth are you basing that comment on?!?!?

Is anyone in a position to tell me rationally and without bias, why NASA are so intent on claiming this piece of 'rock'? Several have asked, no-one has answered. So, please step forward if you have a proper answer?

Wow, he called her and old hag. How dare her acquire moon rocks from a legal source only to have her house invaded by feds?

Give grandma her moonrock back NASA!

National security is in the way though

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join