It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA wants grandma's moonrock

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

Um hummmm......??:

.....said i should remind you that i am the expert here and need not learn from anyone because of my record in winning so many contests even when i was 11.....

Well....that about "sums it up"... (insert '/eyeroll/')....or, there's a handy emoticon for that! (I shall refrain....)

Should be an iPhone App.....probably is, and also on a "Droid" phone, too.....but, I usually deign not to "buy" Apps unnecessarily....since so many are free. (at least, for "Droid" phones).

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by capone1

BS:

He will then find out it's a rock from the California mountains.

I mean....most of those who wish to (continue, for some reason....and to impugn the integrity of hundreds of thousands of people) by trying to cling to a ridiculous (Moon Hoax) claim.....they usually point to somewhere in the "Nevada desert"......not California!!

So, double fail!!

Triple fail! I believe we did indeed land on the moon. My comment was more of a joke, hence the wink face. Ill make that more clear next time.
edit on 24-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Oh....well then, "quadruple" fail, all on me (it seems).....

The "wink face" doesn't always mean the same thing to all folks, though....unfortunately. (Obviously, didn't "work" on me)......but thing is, others who still fall for the "hoax" claims, might not read the "wink face" emoticon, and take the rest as written, and "believe" it....See?? Double-edged, innit???

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by capone1

Oh....well then, "quadruple" fail, all on me (it seems).....

The "wink face" doesn't always mean the same thing to all folks, though....unfortunately. (Obviously, didn't "work" on me)......but thing is, others who still fall for the "hoax" claims, might not read the "wink face" emoticon, and take the rest as written, and "believe" it....See?? Double-edged, innit???

Everything you just said was a joke according to the winkface at the end. But you are correct. Winkface doesnt mean joke.

Ok, all the winks are confusing... is there a crosseyed face I can use?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I hope they get the rock back from this old hag

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duceis
I hope they get the rock back from this old hag

What a fantastically insightful post. Know you this woman's an old hag? What on earth are you basing that comment on?!?!?

Is anyone in a position to tell me rationally and without bias, why NASA are so intent on claiming this piece of 'rock'? Several have asked, no-one has answered. So, please step forward if you have a proper answer?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

It has to do with the "black market" of things that are deemed "unique"......this could apply to a stolen Picasso (or any other well-known artist) painting.

There are people on this planet who "want" things......just to feel "superior" to others.

That's it....in a nutshell.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
She never should of been trying
to sell this... She should of known
the laws and that it was illegal..
Ignorance is not a defense to
breaking a law.. The lady
is a criminal technically.
Depends how loosely you
use the term of course.
Should of just gave them the rock,
if it was so special she would of never
tried to sell it..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

ProudBird, go to page 7-5 at this site here www.hq.nasa.gov... do you know how to use a sextant if you want to learn i will help you

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

ProudBird by the way this link is very bad because people cannot navigate precisely like this and that was my great discovery because i use a sextant every day to just stay in practice and so i know all of apollo is fony for example michael collins says they are no constellations and then buzz says in his book there are millions of stars and then mitchell said in his book there were a lot of stars and so they all tell different storys and this is how i can tell they are lying because timmy and charlie and me and my sister and some other s are buying all of the astronaut books and studying them and we can tell they are fake because of contradictions and timmys dad who was on the aircraft carrier said that is how you tell someone is lying

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

Yes, I DO!!:

ProudBird, go to page 7-5 at this site here www.hq.nasa.gov... do you know how to use a sextant if you want to learn i will help you

Do you? THAT is the "question", son....
edit on Wed 25 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Dear Corruption Exposed,

i agree with you and believe that the best way to embarrass them about this is to ask neil armstrong in public what he thinks and that will set everybody straight as my dad says

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

because the chemists can prove it is fony

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Dear JIMC5499,

that cannot be true or nasa would not go to beat up the lady if they knew that neil and other people did not give the rocks away they would not go after anybody like the grandma lady so we can tell right there that they were giving the rocks away to make like they were big shots and now that we all have computers and even with my problem i can write pretty good and my reading is very good we have all discovered apollo is fony i mean look at me i could tell michael collins is a big fony so easy because he sights stars without the constellation and then alan shepard says that he is not even sure they have the right star if we are going to sail to hawaii we need the right star and shepard is going to the moon sure now how dumb and he said he was not sure and he is only pretending to go to the moon this thing is so stupid i can not even believe it

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

ok good because i sighted since i was very young and lived in san diego on a boat growing up and won many awards and so now that you read what alan shepard wrote that he was not sure about sighting the star you must agree that it is fony because how can you go to the moon if you do not know if menkent is really menkent and tha is to see the Centaurus please read carrying the fire and then read alan shepard again if you have to and tell me it is not fake because if you are a navigator on a boat like me you would know that you have to be sure or it will cause a big problem unless you use electronics but this is not what michael collins did and even the electronics have problems too

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

i have a special gift for finding the stars since i was little and with numbers to and my reading is very good but my writing is not good but i practice alot and when i do the tests and the papers i use the spell check

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
I don't know brother, there are a lot of moon rocks on sale in ebay. Check yourself :

www.ebay.com...

This one for 800 bucks seems pretty nice.
www.ebay.com...

But I'm not buyin it unless someone in Oman (or Nigeria) prints me a certificate of authenticity.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Dear ProudBird,

I will do this for you like I do for my papers with the spelling checking and punctuation checking and grammar checking so it is good. OK? This might take me a long time but I want to do it very well for you. Here is what Alan Shepard said in the Apollo 14 Technical Debriefing Report, "it's the kind of thing that gives you a little confidence, but not one we could positively say, "Okay this is star so and so," like you can do in the simulator".

So this means that Apollo must be fake. This is because Alan Shepard has to be positive. He cannot have a little confidence. He has to have very much confidence. You cannot say it might be a star. You have to be positive. I know this because people even with electronics get lost in the ocean and I talked to sailors that worked before the electronics and they told me you have to be very sure about your sightings when there is no electronics. Sometimes we sail with no electronics and use just star sighting and then use electronics for a back up. Most people do it the other way but my dad and me we are old fashion and like to do the star sighting.

I hope that I did not make you sad now that you know Alan Shepard is fony. It is important to tell the truth and maybe the astronauts will not go to prison but just pay a fine and make an apology on television.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
my grammer wants to know if there's a...

granpappy clause?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Moon rocks have "tranquilityite" and this mineral is also found in Australia.

edit on 4/26/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join