It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA wants grandma's moonrock

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
They dont want yall finding out the moon is made of cream cheese after all!

Maybe it's made of another kind of rock? The contraband kind. Hmmm?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Very bad
but let's go on another route now

WTH?????

What are they hiding?

They are hiding the fact that they didn't go to the moon between 1969-1972. The Apollo lunar landings were a TV stunt which was produced by the Military Industrial Complex for only one reason - to beat the Russians to the Moon.

In the last 40 years NASA has been mapping the lunar surface in 3-D with the help of Hollywood and placing "fake relics" on the moon so when the Japanese and Chinese and Indians get up close everyone will accept that the Apollo landings were real in the first place.

It's a very complicated conspiracy that is why NASA administrator Charles Bolden is in charge of the Keepout Zone for Apollo "Heritage Sites".

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

THAT is the million dollar question... what don't they want seen?

edit on 11/10/2011 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

They are hiding the fact that they didn't go to the moon between 1969-1972.

And how does confiscating a rock encased in plastic aid them in this deception? Be specific.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
I don't know brother, there are a lot of moon rocks on sale in ebay. Check yourself :

www.ebay.com...

Very interesting, every moon rock for sale on eBay is listed as "Origin:North West Africa"

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Why would they raid any one's house over a moon rock? Even if she was trying to sell the rock , wasnt it given to her? I dont understand why they would even care about a moon rock? They should have plenty of samples from the Apollo missions ....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Why would they raid any one's house over a moon rock? Even if she was trying to sell the rock , wasnt it given to her? I dont understand why they would even care about a moon rock? They should have plenty of samples from the Apollo missions ....

I suggest you go back and actually read the thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

It's depressing to admit that Federal agents roughing up a 74 year old grandma over a rice sized moon rock does not surprise me. It disturbs me though, so I must still be human right? Neil Armstrong gives her husband the moon rock in the 70s and she tries to sell it to take care of her sick son and Federal agents raid her house. I have seen murderers get arrested with less of a struggle. And they say people are jealous of our freedoms, what a joke. It's looking more and more like Nazi Germany every day now.

Im pretty sure i read what you typed correctly. Unless .... i missed something you didnt put in your little headline there.

I think that matches up pretty well with what you typed as well ... or did you mess something up?

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wasn't there something in the news recently about a family selling a JFK film their dead father had taken while he worked for the White House?

That was a film shot with a government camera, by a government employee, why did the family get to keep that?

My grandfather was a helicopter pilot, we didn't get to keep a helicopter.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
NASA is obviously in the mood recently for cleaning up the loose ends of the faked lunar landings (missing lunar material, attacking Ed Mitchell for his camera, Keepout Zone on the moon,, etc) and this Granny incident is just one event in the total operation.

A recent audit of NASA's lunar materials inventory showed that... NASA audit finds hundreds of space samples missing
Seth Borenstein
December 12, 2011

Read more: www.smh.com.au...
www.smh.com.au...

Here is the original NASA pdf oig.nasa.gov...

NASA’S MANAGEMENT OF MOON ROCKS AND OTHER
ASTROMATERIALS LOANED FOR RESEARCH,
EDUCATION, AND PUBLIC DISPLAY

NASA’s Controls over Research Loans of Astromaterials Are Inadequate. The
Curation Office does not exercise sufficient controls over the astromaterials NASA loans
for scientific study. Using NASA records, we performed an inventory of astromaterial
samples on loan to 59 of the 377 U.S. researchers. This group represented 16 percent of
U.S. researchers with loaned materials and 23 percent of all NASA astromaterial samples
on loan as of March 30, 2011.
• Eleven of the 59 researchers (19 percent) could not account for all samples NASA
records indicated had been loaned to them or possessed samples that, according to
NASA records, had been destroyed or loaned to other individuals.
In examining this group of 59 researchers, we found that:
• Curation Office records included (1) hundreds of samples that no longer exist and
(2) loans to 12 researchers who had died, retired, or relocated, in some cases
without the Office’s knowledge and without returning samples.
• The Curation Office did not ensure that these loaned research samples were
efficiently used and promptly returned to NASA. For example, we learned of one
researcher who still had lunar samples he had borrowed 35 years ago on which he
had never conducted research.

I'm calling bull sh**.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
More BS from NASA:

NASA spokesman Michael Cabbage said the agency will continue to lend out material to scientists and for educational display but will adopt the specific recommendations the inspector general made to improve its tracking.
"NASA does not consider these national treasure assets to be at high risk," he said.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

My interpretation is that NASA has been playing a shell game with the inventories of very rare lunar materials for the past 45 years, but they only have a few kilograms of real lunar material which must be carefully distributed to certain researchers who a) keep the material for longer than they need it b) conveniently destroy the material in alleged experiments c) lose the material completely or have it stolen from them while it is in their custody.

Quoting again from the NASA audit pdf

Conclusion. For over 40 years, NASA has loaned astromaterial samples to researchers
and shared lunar and meteorite exhibits with educators and the public. However, the
materials remain the property of the U.S. Government and may only be borrowed for
approved research, educational pursuits, and public display.

Additionally, while loan
periods may range from days to years, these transfers are not intended to be permanent,
and NASA retains the right to recall its samples and exhibits at any time. Because NASA
does not have adequate controls in place, the Agency cannot be sure of the location and
security of all of its loaned astromaterials and therefore is at risk of losing these unique
and limited resources.

NASA has never had adequate controls in place!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Dear SayonaraJupiter,

I think you must be right first of all because i know apollo is fony because i am a sextant expert and can tell from reading the astronauts storys aqbout sighting stars that they ars not true storys at all i know i am not a smart writer like moswt people are but have a special ability with patterns and grew up on a boat and it was a surprise for eveyone to find out how good i was with a sextant and some sailors know me and like me alot even when i beat them in contests and the first contest i won i was only eleven years old and i read carrying the fire and also read alan shepard write in the debriefing section 7.0 and this is all lying because you cannot sight stars like this it is completely fony and so then my friends and i started to read about rocks and i read apollo 15 they are walking and find the genesis rock that they knew immediately was so special how can they know even though they studied we go on geology field trips and it is not so easy as that even for smart people to just pick up a rock and say this is special and the scientists on earth say it is anorthosite which might be true but how do astronauts just walk along and pick this up how completely stupid and fony and my dad agreed with mee and my sister too and i believe they say they have 800 pounds of rocks but only have a little bit they got some way but not from laqnding neil armstrong who sells chrysler cars and cannot be an astronaut selling cars i am sorry if my writing is not good but my reading is very good and i already told you i am a sextant master i even went to germany once to teach sailors and it was exciting thank you for your good posting

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autodidactic
probably fake, like the moonrock Neil Armstrong gave to Holland.

Well if the moonrock is a fake makes me wonder if all the other ones are also fakes you may never know

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

They are all fake because the astronauts cannot really sight stars and that means the rocks might be from the moon but picked up by a machine or they fell down here on the earth but neil armstrong did not pick them up and at first i thought he should go straight to jail and my sister agreed but then i read someone wrote that we could have them tell the truth in a big meeting like in congress and take back the money they stole from us and i began to like that idea more because it would be sad if neil armstrong had to go to prison

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

They are all fake because the astronauts cannot really sight stars.....

....which is shown to be demonstrably FALSE here:

www.universetoday.com...

And, HERE:

www.ion.org...

Do, PLEASE...try to READ and LEARN some ""stuff""......especially as a new member to ATS!!!

M...K?

edit on Tue 24 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Dear ProudBird,

you are nice but i must tell you that you are wrong please read the apollo 14 debriefing section 7.0 where shepard says they were not dark adapted and were never sure about sighting the stars i can tell you have not read this once you do you will be convinced that apollo is very pretend but you probably have to know how to use a sextant yourself so if you do not you can ask your friends because how can you sight a star if you cannot be sure it is the right constellation i am an expert and have been to germany and other places giving demonstrations

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Dear ProudBird,

My big sister just tickled me and laughed said i should remind you that i am the expert here and need not learn from anyone because of my record in winning so many contests even when i was 11 and the others were grown up sailors thank you very much for writing to me

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

They are hiding the fact that they didn't go to the moon between 1969-1972.

And how does confiscating a rock encased in plastic aid them in this deception? Be specific.

Maybe because when granny sells it, the buyer will have it tested. He will then find out it's a rock from the California mountains.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

BS:

He will then find out it's a rock from the California mountains.

I mean....most of those who wish to (continue, for some reason....and to impugn the integrity of hundreds of thousands of people) by trying to cling to a ridiculous (Moon Hoax) claim.....they usually point to somewhere in the "Nevada desert"......not California!!

So, double fail!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

OK: I will:

you are nice but i must tell you that you are wrong please read the apollo 14 debriefing section 7.0 where shepard says they were not dark adapted and were never sure about sighting the stars

.....if you would care to LINK it here.

Just so we're on the "same page".

M-Kay??

Oh, and edit to add: While you're searching for that, maybe want to PERUSE this:

www.hq.nasa.gov...
edit on Tue 24 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join