It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
To be honest i don't know much about 2012. I've heard theories on end of the world and an awakening though. Lately i've been having very vivid dreams that feel real. This week has been more intense than ever with the dreams. Usually people don't remember their dreams but i can remember everything about all of my dreams through the night. Just last night i was having a bad dream where i felt i was in danger and i instantly thought to my self that i was going to try to wake up. Knowing i was in the dream was the most weird feeling i ever had. I tried to wake my self up only to find my self in a different dreams playing with a colorful frog.

Is anyone else having vivid dreams?? Is this the awakening?? Feels strange to remember everything about the dream and then knowing im in the dream but cant leave is even stranger. Thanks for any feedback. I just dont want to be the only weirdo having crazy dreams. Maybe i should start a dream diary.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have been having very vivid dreams but i cant seem to grasp them i have been thinking i would start a dream diary... one that i cant quite grasp is the only dream that sticks with me is looking up in the sky in my dream and seeing a lot of lights... but i love sci fi so i think this was just a wish in a way... the lights filled the sky and since i live near a military air field there was jets shooting at these lights... i wasn't afraid i do know that, just fascinated. That was all i could remember. I think that there is a something in the making and maybe my mind is just trying to sort it out.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
To be honest i don't know much about 2012. I've heard theories on end of the world and an awakening though. Lately i've been having very vivid dreams that feel real. This week has been more intense than ever with the dreams. Usually people don't remember their dreams but i can remember everything about all of my dreams through the night. Just last night i was having a bad dream where i felt i was in danger and i instantly thought to my self that i was going to try to wake up. Knowing i was in the dream was the most weird feeling i ever had. I tried to wake my self up only to find my self in a different dreams playing with a colorful frog.

Is anyone else having vivid dreams?? Is this the awakening?? Feels strange to remember everything about the dream and then knowing im in the dream but cant leave is even stranger. Thanks for any feedback. I just dont want to be the only weirdo having crazy dreams. Maybe i should start a dream diary.

I don't know if you are having an awakening. The thing that you can't wake out of the dream can be that you are starting to relize that your whole way of thinking is a dream. For me being awake is able to see what my reality is and change it if I want to. It is a way of selfexamining myself and change the peices that I don't feel fit. I don't remember my dreams and is not a very visual person. We all have our own way to go and I think everyones awakeening is different from each other. I hope you get the moment where fear dissapears completly and you just get it. Everything makes sense. When I had my awakening it was like my mind could not stop thinking. One thought went to another and I could not sleep but I was not tired. Afterwards I could feel things on my head. Some people say they hear noises. I belive when you are ready you will awake. The moment of awakening is not the end. It is like a rebirth where you start to relearn things and find out things you did not know about youself. If you can don't be afraid. There is nothing to be afraid of. And try not to care if you think you are a bit crazy or have crazy dreams. We are all crazy on this planet. Gnarls Barkley if you wanna hear another awakening: www.youtube.com...
I wish you knowlegde, wisdom, happiness and light. Namaste.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

On Wednesday night, or Thursday morning actually, I had a out of the ordinary experience.

My experience was, something waking me up and telling me to look outside, multiple times in one night. And I don't mean verbally, it wasn't a voice, but more like my conscience advising me to look outside immediately. And waking up was abrupt, in fact I was up and out of bed faster than realizing I had just woken up. My wife eventually was asking me what I was doing after the last time awakening, I said "I don't know, just looking outside."

I can only relate this experience to 9/11, that morning I woke up earlier than usual before school and something was telling me to turn on the TV. I never watched TV before school, because I was usually running late and barely had enough time to brush my teeth and get ready before class started. Once I turned it on, I saw the second tower get hit.

So that late Wednesday night, I saw nothing, but felt like there was something out there.

Call it what you will, but I know it wasn't natural, not to mention there was some "weird stuff" going on with my electronics around the house moments before I woke up. I know this because my wife was up late watching TV and felt it was important to wake me for a moment and tell me that.

On a further note, I meditate daily, and it has been much easier for me to astral project now. However, that could just be me getting better at it. Either way, I hope this helps your search for answers.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My opinion:

From a theoretical stand point, in my opinion, I would say that dreams serve the purpose of providing the dreamer with information that he or she might need in order to deal with a real-life situation. Maybe a suggestion or an answer to a problem, maybe a premonition or maybe a way to aleviate stress or worries.

From a more realistic point of view, in my opinion, dreams are simply the way the dreamers mind interprets things that are seen, heard and experienced throughtout the day.

I remember my dreams and can almost always pick them apart and relate each segment to something I experienced in real life.

So yeah.. sometimes answers or premonitions come to us in the form of a dream. Other times you're just spending too much time on a conspiracy web-site

As far as awakening... if you were "awakening" or if you have already "awakened", you would not have to ask the question. You would just know.

top topics

join