It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic vision of schizophrenic's "demon"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by chuckiesgirl73

I know, I feel like the thread was hi-jacked.

Well at least I got something out of it. ty to all!

Heres what is wrong that person u explained to me. He had definitly experienced some emotional trauma in his life, maybe he tried to deal with his problems through drugs and ended up having a bad phycadelic trip. I say this becuz one time when i took shrooms and i was coming off them trying to sleep i had a horrible vision of a pale vamplire girl with evil eyes and sharp teeth and i immediately blocked it out. If i person loses control of their mind, they can create any vision and their depression or things they think about can be picked up in other peoples minds. Its what happens when your chakras are wide open and being extremely over worked at least the crown chakra. You could say its a form of telepathy but its a very bad form. The best way to overcome it is to acknowledge that as bad as u make it u can also turn it around and make it extremely good but u cant be afraid of it once u have identified it everyone is capable of it ppl just have no idea though because they think once they have gone down that path theres no going back, well the best way for anyone to overcome anything is to talk to your loved ones find somebody anybody that can listen to you, excercise to produce more testosterone, run alot, tire your body out, eat healthy, give yourself a break! stop being so hard on yourself. Dont pretend that u need someone to hold your hand to make u better, u can do it yourself it may be challenging but im sure ppl you approach dont walk away from you. you build it up one day at a time it may take years but eventually u will get back to that point. Only when you do you need to act on the correct emotions at the right time. Know when you make a decision that it is good verses making a mad decision. Be strong to approach ppl even when you dont want to. Its all about growing up and understanding that your life is continuing theres no point in living the same day over and over, start talking to some friends dont do drugs or drink dont smoke cigs, jus be as healthy as possible and your body will react accordingly. When you are able to recognize the difference u will be able to rebuild your spirit and mind,
edit on 4-11-2011 by Unwrittenfate726 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unwrittenfate726

Thank you for your advice.

It was a weird experience.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Dark,

Not sure if you've seen this before or not. I first watched this in Psych Class and have always thought it was a good basic platform of what schizophrenics may experience. At your leisure.

Would you like to know how your Life could be if you were Schizophrenic? *VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE*

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Now THAT was a cool video!

I always figured it was a bad trip for the person who experiences it.
That is kind of how I pictured it! Although I would imagine the extra's you get from the theater would totally push it into a very real experience for those watching! Especially air movements and smells. Very important.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I love this thread and everybody's stories that is shared! I wanna tell you guys that I never encountered a demon nor will I hopefully. But anyway at my old house, which was a kilometer away from the cemetary. I was lying half asleep and half awake on my bed, and I don't know if my eyes where playing tricks on me or if it was a actual ghost. But from what I saw there was a 7 or 8 year old boy curled up on the corner of my bed I had a sense that he was Native but he was facing away from me, I didn't want to wake the boy up to point out that he was sleeping on my bed lol, but anyway I ended up sleeping sideways on my bed. I kept looking back to see if he was there, when I looked back the 4th time he just dissappeared.

I did have some shadow attack me that resembled as a cat happened several times. It pounced on me by suprise. Scares the crap out of me everytime!

There's this one hallucination that never ceases to amaze me. In which I indeed saw 3 brass coat hangers just harmlessly floating in the air. I reached out to grab them and they dissappeared. I thought it might've had a great meaning behind the vision.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

The cat thing would freak me out!
I have experienced beings moving around that you cannot see. They feel like cool ribbons or air. At least that is how I feel them. Almost like giant air snakes.

My mom had my great grandma visit her after she died, sat on the end of her bed and told her she was leaving and goodbye.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I just stumbled across this post. Absolutely insane what you experienced.

Started to research more about these sorts of phenomenon after the whole "covid" thing happened and it's really fascinating.
edit on 13-12-2022 by wearefree4 because: adding more content

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm Schizoaffective (Scizophrenia nd Bipolar) and all my demonic experiences have been what I can only descibe as a dark energy of sorts full of anger, blind rage, pain and malice. They try to manifest in my consciousness and take control of my brain for some reason. It's very frightening and a painful experience.

Medications seem to halt their effects but take a while to kick in. I suspect they try to interrupt my consciousness by inserting themselves into the "gaps" of my sysnaptic firings because my neurotransmitters ar eimbalanced. I frequently have to force myself to sleep to let the meds kick in when I have these attacks.

I have seen visual hallucinations of various otherworldly beings I woudl describe as grey aliens or gargoyles, but I have never felt anything from their presence that would I would compare to "demonic" like the black energy that I sometimes encounter, which I definitely sense as being unholy and dangerous.

edit on 12/13/22 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I too learned about ESP and mediumship but don't pursue it, it just comes to me in it's own time.

I knew a schizophrenic as well, a male, who told me he was sleeping, well just having sex with, a type of female demon. He described her to me, but I could not feel her presence at all and I have that gift of feeling spirit presences. I can't tell you how many houses for sale I immediately walked out of when I just entered into the front hallway.

Having ESP can be both a gift and a curse.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

But looking back at the situation he was in, it seems that his mind created something that became so real to him that even I could see it.

Are you familiar with Tulpas? Because that's exactly what that sounds like.

I dabbled all the way to the occulty abyss of the mind and it's a soup of archetypal caricatures, social constructs, and personal trauma that mostly tries to kill you.

Offhand I know Tiamat is common among rebellious internet devil kids. Basically the Mesopotamian ones usually originate from JoyofSatan.com. Which was started by a neonazi theist named Maxine. She uses Sitchin-like ancient aliens bullcrap, like Enki, to prop of a form of ancient theistic Satanism that unintentionally prompts its followers to create thoughtforms in the form of Mesopotamian demons.

* Just realized this is a 2012 post. Very likely he was on JoS far too much.

The creations then take the form of their mythos as the person splits into a fractured version of their former self.

Layering of abstraction.

I've also encountered this with Lesser Key of Solomon Crowley followers. Who pick one of 72 ridiculously named demons and create that in their head. And feed in accordingly.

In the most bizarre occurance of this they were a born again Christian cult of former addicts that rewired their brains with meth and started talking to the Archangel Gabriel and helping some true-believer NSA faction fight Satan. Not even joking.

In every case I believe they are self created.

Where is gets occulty is the alleged power over the material these creations can have. Even having causal effect. Like the thoughtform gains enough potency to start causing things to glitch so to speak.

A world of hell if you don't reign it in.

And finally where self-created thoughtforms are concerned no amount of medication is stopping it. Can't medicate a thoughtform any more than you can your own internal dialog.
edit on 13-12-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I concur with your assement.

Thoughtforms can definitely morph into Archetypical Construct is order to wreak havoc and chaos in someones perceptions and the world around them.

I can't tell you how many of my fellows on my schizophrenic coping forum who share similiar thematics about discussions with Lucifer, God and believing themselves to be agents of such.

I even go through it at times as a Transpersonal Storytelling coping skill, but there are times when if I focus on such mataphors for too long, Tricksters will use my personal mythology to try and insert themselves as the "major players" to attempt to lure me into a situation and scenario gameboard where they can torment me like a character in their power plays.

I usually decline the invitations, but they are much more persistent, powerful and full of decpetion than something as small as a mere mortal such as myself can even dream of contending with. The best thing is to ignore them and their invitations and mind games and just cut the conversation short and think about something else.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

" They try to manifest in my consciousness and take control of my brain for some reason. It's very frightening and a painful experience."

Have you ever tried mindfulness ... here.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thanks for the link. I'll definitely try some of these techniques.

Right now if the storyline gets too peristent for me I just get up and do something else, diverting my attention from my inner world and passive position to a external focus and active role.

It seems to work pretty well in most instances.

Same with real world, if I'm out and about and the environment becomes hostile I simply relocate.

Some battles ya just gotta walk away from.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Ah good, you have already worked out mindfulness by yourself. There is a great book called the power of now that might also be of help. I suspect if you became a meditation guru. Your brain would behave itself.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I can only meditate up to certain point and when I'm not in control things can get dark real fast.

Whatever "audience" is privy to my thoughts, they just can't wait to pounce and try to draw me into their dark designs.

Peter 5:8

"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Meditation is not smooth sailing by any stretch of the imagination. When I meditate on breath or nothingness my consciousness will always try to bring me back to mind. I neither pay attention nor try stop it as that only empowers the mind. I just return to witnessing my breath when I realize I have lost control. If witnessing the breath is not beneficial trying witnessing a mental image of Jesus or Mary.

The pure essence of our being is our I AM. Mindfulness is the eye to the I AM. I wish you pleasant dreams.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

edit on 14-12-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Ultimately, that is what I determined it to be, a Tulpa.

Thanks for the thread revival!
&
Happy New Year!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join