It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic vision of schizophrenic's "demon"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I experienced something similar to this in Phoenix Az. back in 1997..

I moved in to a large apartment complex there and settled in, and then this woman moved in next door, but I never spoke to her, I just could hear what sounded like her talking to herself a lot..

I asked the manager the next day who this woman was because she seemed like maybe she had serious problems.. He then apologized that his assistant had mistakenly allowed her to move in, because they usually would not let someone with severe mental illness just move in.. He said she had multiple personalities...

The first night I was studying for some classes, I started to hear her next door begin yelling at someone, but she was in fact alone in her apartment.. She kept telling whatever it was to leave her the "f" alone and so on, over and over... yelling obscenities at her tormenters...

It finally subsided, but then the very next night is where it got strange.. At 3am I am awoken by her yelling again and a lot of cussing, but I could also hear her tormenters.. It was a lot of male and a couple female voices cussing back at her very loud, except she was the only one physically in the room, because I looked, as she never put down her blinds.. Just her staring at the wall and carrying on...

But I could distinctly hear all of these voices cursing at her, telling her they were going to do all sorts of obscene things and death threats to her, but she was standing up to them threatening them right back, which I had the funny feeling is what they wanted her to do, to keep the cherade going, ie; tormenting her..

Now, I'm not sure if somehow I was hearing her other personalities, or if those voices were something else, possibly demons or something..

It really freaked me out to the point that I packed all my stuff the next day and told the manager what I witnessed and heard, and totally ditched that place never to return...And then I moved 3,000 plus miles away from there..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Wow!

That would be very weird!

I don't know if I would move because of something like that, but it would certainly get my attention. Now if the voices told me to mind my own business and then started yelling at her again, I would head for the hills!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm not one to go around screaming "I've got abilities!" mostly because if we can create our own demon aspect, we can make the dream/spirit world appear to be as we reason it to be--no matter what it really is. Can, not necessarily will. So, again, I avoid most of this.

But I do remember hanging out with a jr high buddy, when I was in college, who was dabbling in all sorts of crud. I was walking along and got the distinct impression of something jumping off a building on campus and landing next to him--it was some sort of pig man, like Bebop.
I live firmly in the belief that I am not meant to see things like this--they're always a vague outline, more mental than real. I mentioned it to him, and he said the thing was his spirit protector, or something like that, and we left it at that. I think he claimed to be a Satan worshipper, if I remember correctly. I haven't seen him in years, now.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well, I wasn't sure if I wanted to move at first, but then I started getting very paranoid and felt very oppressed being there.. the paranoia feeling was palpable, it was like they knew me because I had heard them and they knew that I had heard them.. It was like maybe I was going to become just like that woman if I stayed there one more day..

I have felt a few things paranormal before about certain people, like a sort of empathic feeling, but never like what a medium would have as an ability..

Cheers

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I can relate, but not quite similarly to your story. My mother was Schizophrenic to the nines. It was quite scary growing up. I was only 11 or 12 years old.

My mother took out her insanity on my sisters. It was my sisters she was after. She tried hard to kill them. Guess I was lucky or had a good angel on my shoulders. She broke bottles and threw things at them that I can barely describe. It was horrible. She tried to kill them. I have stories you won't believe.

They (my sisters) blocked out most of it mentally; mostly because it was directed at them. I was fully aware of the entire years long happenings.

Somehow, I knew she was somewhere else. A very deep dark place. She would laugh at nothing and was paranoid about everything. People in the light switches and bugs and God knows what else.

Though she never really hurt me. I was hurt only in the fact that I did not understand.

She was connected to something out of this world. I did not buy into the psychiatrists about anything. The drugs made little effect in helping her. It was complete evil. Straight out. No doubt in my mind that my mother was possessed.

Yet I was the only one she loved. She hated my father as well. More than my sisters.

The only time I was intimidated was when she threw my fat pudgy young ass against the wall. I was at least 120 lbs and she was not that strong. I was trying to stop her playing music on the stereo at an extremely loud decible in the neighborhood. I unplugged the stereo. Bad choice. Slam...across at least 15 feet against the wall. I slid down.

Finally, she was institutionalized. We all survived physically. Mentally is a different story. She did recover and found religion. Although she was never the same.

I'm past the statistics of becoming like her. However, I know I have a bit of "knowing" about things. I try to drown them out. I'm good at it. Don't want to know anything about anything.

I just killed a sentence that the OP might understand. Hey, your the one with the "knowing". Tell me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
1. "In Babylonian mythology, Tiamat is a chaos monster, a primordial goddess of the ocean, mating with Abzû (the god of fresh water) to produce younger gods. It is suggested that there are two parts to the Tiamat mythos, the first in which Tiamat is 'creatrix', through a "Sacred marriage" between salt and fresh water, peacefully creating the cosmos through successive generations. In the second "Chaoskampf" Tiamat is considered the monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.[1] Although there are no early precedents for it, some sources identify her with images of a sea serpent or dragon.[2] In the Enûma Elish, the Babylonian epic of creation, she gives birth to the first generation of deities; she later makes war upon them and is killed by the storm-god Marduk. The heavens and the earth are formed from her divided body.

Tiamat was known as Thalattē (as a variant of thalassa, the Greek word for "sea") in the Hellenistic Babylonian Berossus' first volume of universal history. It is thought that the name of Tiamat was dropped in secondary translations of the original religious texts because some Akkadian copyists of Enûma Elish substituted the ordinary word for "sea" for Tiamat, since the two names had become essentially the same, due to association."

thank you, Wikipedia

Next, you referenced betty boop as being the characteristic of the head on the 6ft manly figure. Well, considering when you later saw this person cross dressing, maybe the Betty Boop was to represent the thoughts or desires of said individual, hence it being the head of the figure.... just a thought

As far as the tiamat goes, with out getting all crazy into it...
It would seem to represent the inner struggle of creation with in a system, resulting in the birth or creation of many aspects that pertain to said system. Then the system rejects many of said newly created aspects, and in doing so, destroys its self and the only thing left are those newly created aspects that escaped the dissolve or destruction of said system....
Basically replace, 'inner struggle of creation with in a system" with the thought process of the individual. The creation of said aspects is to represent the ideas and comprehensions of self, that this individual has come to. And the dissolve or destruction of said system, can be seen as the individual coming to terms with this newly found comprehension of self, and the dissolve or destruction of the old train of thought....

I might be way off, or right on....you decide

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
One of the books he was reading and using was the necronomicon, I remember that, because I am familiar with somewhat. Read it when I was a teenager and tried some of it out. I am not sure if tiamat is mentioned in it.

Books like that are dangerous to a person with mental instability.

Interesting, because the Necronomicon is a fictional book created by HP lovecraft, it cracks me up to hear people bring this up so much like its an actual dark arts creation...........

There is plenty of real txt out there with people spouting that this book is authentic.........fact from fiction!

As far as your vision goes..........very odd indeed, i often wonder if schizo's are people tormented by unseen entities, and like always science just "medicates" what it choses not to aknowledge

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I had a similar experience when my friends wife came to our house. I can feel people's energies, so much that I have become an agoraphobic recluse because it is a bit overwhelming and I can't control it. Well, anyway, she came over and I immediately felt a dark presence. It was so intense that I got sick. It was about 6 years ago, she passed away last year. My mother told me she has seen things, I've never seen anything, but I feel them. My mother saw my grandfather's death angel before he passed away. I've always thought I felt it. I also have dreams that come to pass.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
sorry to post so late but have you ever considered interpreting the image differently? same as a dream.. so maybe the odd action figure was implying something else about the energy you were trying to put a face on..just my opinion, cool way of looking at spirit contact though!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
hmmm after reading some of the replies my conscious kicked in .... still he-man with with betty boops head, most would laugh, having had a simlar vision though twice myself (Awake and drug free) I can understand ... peace
edit on 25/10/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Daemons are people who once ( lived = devil) that is all that means. Live is present, death is past tense so after death we say 'devil' - I hope that explains that one. They remain on here because they have issues or they are lost. Many reasons why....

You understood Tiamat as this is a legend that is well known. The person Tiamat is not wandering at large. A name that sounds like Tiamat, perhaps Tim or Matt? could actually be many names but unless you take the time to decipher and be open to hear, there is a major issue with translating the experience. I tend to feel that the language you heard was french - Tiamo is love. You have to really listen and open you heart and mind to fully understand a message. The action does not always seem how it is.

Daemons are real. I rejected this 'belief' but some experiences change your perceptions and if I had not seen a the phenomena with my own eyes I would not have believed it. On one occasion, there were two unrelated witnesses.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: sp

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I tend to feel that the language you heard was french - Tiamo is love.

Ti amo is Italian (Yes Love

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I tend to feel that the language you heard was french - Tiamo is love.

Ti amo is Italian (Yes Love

lol thx xxxx

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Everyday I'm more convinced that schizophrenic people are not actually crazy, but are being bothered by dark forces.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
God bless and save those distressed souls.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
my grandfather used to be woken by a faceless white monk, my dad used to see the same thing and i seen it when i was 9/10. though to me it looked like a white death without the blade no face again! stopped looked and pointed at me and then walked into the next room! lol crazy stuff. i never found out that my dad and grandfather seen the same things until a couple years ago. most places i go stuff happens either the people around me with see a shadow or black mass or they get scratched or theres alot of bangs and bumps etc.. sounds cool what you seen probs seen his thoughts or something who knows in this world! and before anyone slags me off haha im not religious but after seein that and experiences over the years i believe in ghosts... dont have a clue what they are tho!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Yes, I have thought of that.I am open to it being just a reflection of his own thoughts. That's part of why I shared the experience. Because I could take what I saw many different ways, and after 5 years and looking back, I am still unsure how to take what I saw.

It is all part of learning and interpreting what the spirit world throws at me. I honestly don't know how anyone could get used to it to the point of understanding everything that is shown to them.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I do not think everyone who is schizophrenic is dangerous, I have met a few through-out the years, and only this one guy has had anything I noticed as bad/odd. I wasn't scared of him, as I didn't know him very well, but it seems his family was when he was not on his medication.

There are no schizophrenics just people with a mental affliction like schizophrenia which might get better or not.

Just my theory; I suspect your parental instincts kicked in when your daughter tripped. Sensing danger, your brain analyzed the situation just as most parents would in a split second and presented the information to you as Heman with Bettys head.

I would say there's no demon but the image was a representation of the guy created by the brain so you could assert any dangers better. Since it had already concluded before it let 'you' know there is no danger and it was just an accident and had nothing to do with the guy of which you were not convinced of, your brain tried to show you the guy was no danger so you'd let the idea go. Replace brain with anything you like ofcourse, be it soul, spirit or mind.

Why Heman, I think it's because it's a character from your childhood (so there is a better chance 'you' noticing it) and because it's a character that is actually 2, Heman aka Adam. In a way everyone is like Adam, but if one developes their mind they can enter a state like Heman. Now if it was Skeletor I bet you would have quickly let the guy out of the house but it wasn't, Heman is in fact the good guy. Like others stated the guy probably has some serious issues with the male/female expressions which explains the Betty Bloob head.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Thank you for your reply!

That is also an angle I am considering.
The vision as simple as it was, seems much more complex when taking into account the guys "illness" and his slow spiral into it.

I think the meaning is something that is on many levels.
A multi-message in one image.
Perhaps it was my own imagry, but whatever it was, it was very odd.
I hated He-Man cartoons. lol
Now if it was thundar the barbarian... I might if asked for an autograpgh and picture of the cracked moon.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Assuming what you say is true... you read his mind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join