It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic vision of schizophrenic's "demon"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I had an experience about 5 years ago that I would like to share and get some feedback on.

I am not starting this thread to debate psychic abilities, as this thread is meant to assume that what I experience is a real experience to me.

I am a medium, meaning every once and a while I am lucky enough to have contact with those who have past over into the spirit world. It is not something I control for the most part, it just happens when it happens. I can block it when it does if I so choose, but I cannot seem to make it happen on my own command/demand.

I want to describe an encounter I had with a schizophrenic, and what I saw. Although I think I kind of understand the psychology behind it, it just seems to odd not to tell people. Perhaps someone else has seen this sort of thing?

Ok, the experience:

About 5 years ago I met this guy who came over to the house. I didn't know him, he was one of my girlfriends friends. When he walked in I kind of got this odd feeling from him. The sick in the stomach something is off feeling...

He came in and stood in the doorway for a few minutes and didn't say much, it was all kind of creepy. Our 2 year old daughter was coming down the hall and right next to him she tripped and bonked her head and started crying, and at that point I saw something I have never seen before.

I had a vision.
I am a mental medium, meaning what I experience I see in my mind much like a painter sees a painting before he paints it. Spirit contact for me is done much like a game of charades. I let images come into my mind and I repeat what I see, but this time it was different. Now I would like to say I am used to weird encounters, but I am not. Although I chose to learn about ESP and turned out to be a medium, it is not something I generally pursue because it can be very uncomfortable and even painful sometimes and well, I just don't have the time or devotion.
This caught me off guard.

There, standing in the hallway, I saw a figure next to the guy. I recognized it as a vision as the being was almost in a spotlight in the dark in my mind yet there in the hallway. It knew I saw it,I got a flash of it.

It was a 6 foot tall He-Man action figure with the head removed and a Betty Boop head placed where he-mans head should be. It felt hostel as well. My first reaction was to tell this guy immediately what I saw, it was so sudden that I just blurted out the description.

That got him talking. Turned out, according to him, that he was sleeping with a demon he called Tiamat, and claimed to be messing around in dark arts. After he left my girlfriend informed me that he was schizophrenic and it appeared that he was off his meds and spiraling fast. To which I fully agreed and never told him anything ever again. Later on I heard he was cross dressing and never went back on his meds. I ran into him about 6 months ago and he was not well, although I got no vibes other than he was not doing so hot.

But looking back at the situation he was in, it seems that his mind created something that became so real to him that even I could see it, which is something I have never encountered before. I don't know for certain if this was an outside source or not, I am still slowly learning about spirit contact as the years go by, every encounter is different, but this was one that sticks out as odder than usual.

Anyways, I thought I would share this in the paranormal section, I am open to insights or suggestions, has anyone else out there experienced this?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
"It was a 6 foot tall He-Man action figure with the head removed and a Betty Boop head placed where he-mans head should be. It felt hostel as well.

What the #

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
why does the name tiamat sound so familiar to me?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
"It was a 6 foot tall He-Man action figure with the head removed and a Betty Boop head placed where he-mans head should be. It felt hostel as well.

What the #

completely unnecessary my friend...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Exactly, it was ODD!

I believe that it was something his mind constructed, but like I said...odd.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Wow thats freaky but why an action figure? It sounds insane.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, the Tiamat I know comes from Dungeons and Dragons, and is a chromatic dragon. If I am not mistaken, she was a god of the underworld. During the conversation he brought up D&D as well so he was working it all into his mental illness.

What he was telling me was totally out there, and was the mental illness speaking, but there was something with him, I think he created it in his mind, but am not sure why I would see it if that is the case.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

While I have never experience anything like the vision you have had, no doubt there are just people around that give off a bad vibe.

Perhaps you were just seeing into his mind, and how it works considering he is schizophrenic. Who's to say you weren't just seeing one of his thoughts?

As for him sleeping with a demon, I don't think I believe in that. Did he ever explain how he ended up doing so in the first place, outside of being involved in the dark arts? What was he getting out of sleeping with a demon?

Maybe what you saw was a tulpa he created with his own mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Tiamat is a summerian demon. The serpent.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This is the only other place that I have heard of cartoon like demons, aside from one I saw in my dreamscape, one time, a hideous one.

www.spiritlessons.com...

I saw demons around this boy, that resembled cartoon figures. There was Dragon, BoyZ, Ben 10, Pokémon, Doral, etc. "Lord, why is this boy here?" Jesus showed me a large screen of this boy's life. I saw how he would spend all of his time in front of the TV, watching these cartoons.

Jesus said, "Daughter, these animated cartoons, those movies, those soap operas that are seen daily on TV are satan's instruments to destroy humanity...Look, Daughter how this came to be." I saw how the boy was rebellious and disobedient toward his parents. When his parents talked to him, he would run away, throwing things and disobeying them. After this happened, a car ran over him and ended his life. Jesus told me, "Ever since then, he has been in this place."

- the boy ended up in Hell
edit on 24-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Well, the Tiamat I know comes from Dungeons and Dragons, and is a chromatic dragon. If I am not mistaken, she was a god of the underworld. During the conversation he brought up D&D as well so he was working it all into his mental illness.

What he was telling me was totally out there, and was the mental illness speaking, but there was something with him, I think he created it in his mind, but am not sure why I would see it if that is the case.

no its not d n d i know that name and its bugging me now...

have you ever heard of a tulpa, its a kind of demon created by a person.. they come in many forms depending on what the person created.. sounds like this guy created a tulpa and you got a glimpse of it.
they are bad and very difficult to get rid of..

Tulpa's, also known as Thoughtform's are frequently used in Ceremonial or [Chaos Magick].
A Tulpa is the given name to anything formed through the meditation (focusing) of an idea. The theory is that if you meditate hard enough on an idea, it will materialise. Tibetan monks practice this often, and teach it as part of their learnings.
Tulpa do not have to be live-creatures but can also be inatimate objects, animals, furniture, or creatures. There is a theory that the entire universe was made through Tulpa meditation.
A Tulpa is hard to define as anything could possibly be Tulpa. While the idea is still being focused on, the object or creature may change & morph into different forms as the idea itself changes.

link
edit on 24/10/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by Misterlondon

Tiamat is a summerian demon. The serpent.

thank you very much...
thats it...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

I just learned about tulpas yesterday!

That would almost seem to fit.

That's kind of how I see it as developing, I think his mind willed it into being.
The fact that it was childhood toys to me suggests his own creation.
And he seemed to split into dual male/female after he stopped his meds from what I could tell, hence the male body female head in the vision.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just an aside to the convo.. my grandmother was a religious person.. christian. We were discussing demons once and she said she believed that people like schizophrenics were people born without the "veil" or had it removed. The veil is something that god in his mercy supposedly gave people to keep them from seeing the demons around them... or put into place after the flood when the nephilim were destroyed/banished. Its the hidden world basically. Of course my poor brain went to something along the lines of being prevented from across dimensions and the whole thing about "long sight" being a euphemism for seeing between dimensions.

OP.. Ill never be able to see a He Man action figure again without thinking of this... gee thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
tiamat.... Hmm? This is wikipedia as a source( i do not like sourcing wiki)tiamet

Here is another onetiamat

I know the name is off by one letter but is this what he may be referring to? Considering the mythology is referred to a split being it falls nicely onto the old story.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have witnessed evil energy attached to people. I see it a little differently though. It is more of a feeling I get then anything. Usually after a few minutes of conversation and looking through their eyes you can tell the person you are talking does'nt seem to be in there mentally. There are simple ways to provoke evil energy. They do not like anything that relates to light and love.

PLPL

I believe Timat was a goddess of the ocean. She is also talked about in the Sumerian beliefs. She brings the chaos, and carries the tablets of destiny. I wonder what made him think that who he was dealing with was a goddess....... they are very tricky things those demons. Full of deception and lies.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
One of the books he was reading and using was the necronomicon, I remember that, because I am familiar with somewhat. Read it when I was a teenager and tried some of it out. I am not sure if tiamat is mentioned in it.

Books like that are dangerous to a person with mental instability.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
how do you / did you learn to separate yourself from others?

i have the same random flashes from people that i cant control, but not images usually, its mostly what i would call "balls of emotion and thought" or "gestalts"... and i am never able to distinguish these feelings as being from someone else.

i just feel like im going insane most of the time. lol.

and the closer i am to someone the farther away i can be from them and still get the feelings.
i feel my family(mother mainly) almost constantly, even 300 miles away... she started working nights recently.. till 7am.. and im constantly dealing with insomnia.. till right around 7:05 its like a switch goes off in my head, and no matter what i suddenly realize its time to sleep.

if i could learn to distinguish them as being separate i might learn to block them out.. but i can never tell until they go away, then suddenly it seems obvious that it wasnt me.
edit on 24-10-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Tiamat Wiki

That's pretty insane,

maybe a Jedi mind trick?

Or maybe your third chakra was open to the dudes mind waves,

yeah, I don't know.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yeah anytime you walk on the dark side you run a risk of these types of encounters. These evil energies are very good at deceiving a person to believe that they are "special" . They can give a person an inner feeling of power that is crazy but also untrue. I have an old saying that i learned when i was really little...

"If your not in control, and the creator is not in control....who does that leave????
Yeah you know the answer, pretty scary stuff.
Thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join