It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Halloween - Paranormal Special - tell us your story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey guys.

The Live crew want to hear about the weirdest paranormal events that have happened to you - we'll read as many out on air as we possibly can (but we can't read then all!) - the weirder the better. We'll also be taking callers on the night as well, so you may get your chance to tell your story live on air.....
edit on 24/10/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have common experiences:

1) Once i was sleeping in bed and awake with sleep paralysis. Paralyzed really from my bed yet what i am doing was "sitting in a black folding chair" that is actually standing next to my computer desk; paralyzed next to my bed facing a coffee table with a "computer" (really isn't there either) placed on it. My eyes were open faintly trying to see clear but my vision was blurry. I felt myself trying what felt like minutes to move and than just drop lifeless to my mattress...after the paralyzed state subsides, i "splash onto my bed" i open my lids seeing the ceiling fan spinning. This never happened, yet it wasn't a dream. IT was just as real as me typing this now :/

2) I was sleeping at a friends house in an open bedroom and all of a sudden i awaken with this unfortunate feeling. What I am doing during this is "walking into another room" and "talking to a friend, lights on" & than I head back to the one room I came from. All of a sudden I realized I am actually sleeping because within an instance, what just happened was like a blink of an eye. I am paralyzed to the bed with my eyes shut because with all my strength they could not open...A minute later, I think I am "seeing a friend of mine, standing up and looking down". I am pleading for the friend to lift me up because I cant move. I feel my arms raising into the air & than *snap*, half way of being sat up; My eyes really open and what I saw flying towards me from the pitch blackness...the most evilest thing. From what i remember, it was a demonic apparition flying towards me like lightning. I felt myself "screaming like a girl" as I "snap the sheets over my face and curl". What felt like a second later, no longer am I paralyzed. I woke up, the room filled with sun...

P.S. I have had many paranormal experiences since the age of 6. The hearing of the name whispered into my ear, poltergeist, the white sheet standing in front of my bed. A full apparition of an old man sitting on my bed with his hands placed on his lap, even a wheelchair moving out of nowhere doing a 360. Alot more stories which would be even detail. Mostly it would be the man who died in this house prior to living. His name was Alex. Yet he is friendly and makes his appearances without meaning or causing actual evil harm...The 2nd incident of the sleep paralysis had taken place at a friends; I looked it up and what they told me about the demon i saw flying into me is that this happens normally in west African tribes. They described him in detail and said this means "you are not possessed by a ghost, you are the ghost's possession; he owns you". I cant find that site anymore and have since tried many occasions to find the link. Not shocked, I always knew I had a 6th sense but was little nervous discovering I am actually owned by another spirit like I am his slave or something. Again this is mostly experienced (that demon) in west African tribes...the weird part, I live in New York :/

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
True story.

Someone in my family done the ouija board and was into that sort of thing.
After a while things got weird and the person would wake up hearing noises, someone shouting at him, "Jesus despierta, despierta!" which is wake up wake up in spanish.
It got to the point where he no longer only heard voices shouting but he saw who was shouting.
He woke everyone in the house and his ol man came running in and he was just screaming scared, pointing to a place in the room yelling "he's there! he's there!".
His ol man would keep on asking "who's there?". This person who i'm talking about was in their early 30's.
He was seeing the ghost of a spanish civil war soldier who wanted him to go to war with him.
Jesus, was waking up with scratches the lot. He was getting attacked by this thing whatever it was.
The time came for some action and his father went to the church, desperate. This is after seeing the doctors and everything.
His last resort was the priest who came with other priests and performed a ritual of some sort, probably an exorcism.
After that everything went back to normal. Makes me think about the ritual itself then, it's valid? Who knows.
The thing is this was even wilder than what i'm writing here, it went on for sometime before the priests got involved.
Jesus grandmother had passed away. He was trying to contact her. His brother who is the source of this story told me that he woke up one night and saw his deceased grandmother and she told him "Jesus knows".
This is a freaky story. He was also witness to what happend to Jesus, everynight, and he cried alot of what was happening to his brother.

Now everything is fine.
My point is, the ouija board seems to be real and rituals seem to end the haunting.

He also explained in detail the spanish soldier who would pull his hair and do all sorts.

Anway happy halloween.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I Let It In

I have posted this here on ATS before as well as in another place or two. I tried to polish it up a little but the essence and facts of the occurrence remain accurate to the best of my memory (this was thirty-plus years ago . . . anyway, here goes:
Here is the incident that happened to me when I was younger . . . believe it or not this is the short version. I do realize that there are other possibilities that could explain this: ESP, a cloaked alien, insert yours here, but whatever the cause . . . it happened, it was scary, and it left an imprint on me to this very day.

First a little history that I believe is related to the incident.........

From about age ten my younger sister would suddenly start screaming at the top of her lungs. This was sometimes at night while we were all sleeping and sometimes in broad daylight. She would tell us that she saw a lady that was silhouetted and transparently white. Most of the time the lady would simply appear, float in place, and then dissipate. At other times she believed that this lady was trying to speak to her because of the lady's body motion. On a few occasions my sister's friends that were over for the evening would experience this phenomenon with the same screaming results. I personally thought she was having issues at the time (I was 13 and thought it was girl stuff, hormones, and the like) and did not believe her. This went on for probably close to 3 years that we lived at that house(She did not experience this until we moved to this house . . . nothing before this) . I was beginning to think that my sister was crazy then suddenly the incidents began to decrease and eventually ceased all together.

We moved to another house a few miles away from the previous address. We lived there for about 2 years with no incidents like those she had before. I had pretty much forgotten about my sisters "lady in white" as I am sure she had started to do. And then . . .

The Dog

I had a dream that I had walked out our sliding glass door into our backyard, walked to the gate at the back of the yard (This gate opened to a wide-open field, several square miles, where we dumped our grass and yard debris), and opened the gate. When the gate swung open there was a small innocent looking dog waiting there, he seemed un-menacing and even friendly. I thought 'that's weird" then turned around and headed back to the sliding door. As I approached the door I found that I had building sense of urgency to get back in the house and close the door.
In my dream I made it to the door and quickly closed it. I got the door closed just in time. The innocent little dog had followed me and was sitting outside the sliding glass door begging to be let inside. Even though every nerve in my body told me not to, for some damned reason I opened the door. I woke up the next morning and went out to the kitchen for some breakfast. To my utter amazement my mom asked me if I had snuck out the gate the previous night. I said "no why?" She explained how she had found the back gate open when she went out to water the flowers that morning. I was shocked. I thought about the dream . . . goose bumps! In retrospect, I was never a sleepwalker.

The Other Dog

A few days later our family dog, a min pin, and I were in our family room quietly watching television. All of a sudden I heard a creak, and then a louder crackling-crunch in the back corner of the room which seemed to emanate from the ceiling or roof. Now this was not your normal creaky house noise, this noise was loud! About the only way I could describe this noise is to compare it to, now use your imagination here, with how a giant (like Jack and the Beanstalk) would sound if he were outside the house pushing down or sitting on that corner of the roof.
I looked at Riley (our Min-pin) and he was furiously growling at the corner of the room. He had his center strip of hair standing at full attention while he intently stared, teeth bared full and looking toward the corner where the sound was emanating from. He then whimpered and promptly exited the room. The sounds, while diminishing, continued for a minute or two. I decided to follow Riley's example and exited the room a short time later. (also around this time frame there were a few occasions while watching television in which the TV would turn on or off for no reason. I am not sure if it was related or not but looking back I think it was.)

I tried for the most part to avoid the family room as it had started to make me feel uneasy when in it. I began to spend a lot more time in my room. I don't remember how many days after the living room incident, maybe a week and a half, but I began to hear tapping and scratching in the wall of my room. This tapping had no apparent rhythm, no regular intensity, or time of occurrence. I would get up off my bed or chair to investigate and the sound would abruptly stop. I began to get really crept out.

Part 2 to follow:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sometimes this tapping seemed to almost be a knock, however, I knew it was not anyone on the outside. I knew this because when I first heard knocking I thought one of my friends had hopped over the fence and was outside knocking trying to get my attention. I had gone to check a couple of times . . . nobody there. And there were no bushes close enough to the house that could have accounted for the noise I was hearing. This went on for a few days and nights . . . tapping, knocking, some creaks and cracks, scratching, and the occasional hint of what seemed to be small shadows moving about my room that I could see out of the corner of my eye. Maybe these shadows were only in my mind . . . but I think not.

The Lady

Main incident...Here come my goose bumps again from just thinking about it......

I was laying down listening to some music (I was NOT asleep or about to drift to sleep. I was very much awake). All of a sudden I was violently and rapidly pushed down in my water bed to what felt like the press board below the mattress. I immediately sat up and looked around the room. When I looked toward my stereo (This was one of those huge AM/FM phonograph./Eight-track jobs with the brightly lighted display) I saw the silhouette of what appeared to be an apparition of a woman, a woman in white. The Apparition just seemed to stare at me while floating in place. She then slowly dissipated and faded away. I knew almost instantly what I had most likely just seen. I had heard all about her so many times a few years before. I was freaked out to say the least! I wanted to yell out and tell someone, but I realized it was around two or three in the morning and did not want to be a hysterical chicken-# at thirteen-years-old, although I did leave my light on the rest of the night. To the best of my memory I heard or saw nothing else that night.

Now here is where it gets weird:

I got up the next morning eager to share my experience with my mom. I also wanted to tell my sister whom I had made fun of all the time when she had her experiences a few years earlier but my sister was gone. My mother had dropped her off after her explicit request (I would find out why in a minute) to go to a friend's house after she and my mother had went shopping.
I began to tell my mother the story in my sister's absence . . . my mother's mouth about dropped to the floor as I told her the details of my encounter. After a momentary pause my mother began to speak, slightly shaken, she explained to me that while out with my sister (While I was still sleeping off the harrowing night before) my sister had told her that she had seen "the lady" again. My sister said that the lady had stood in her bedroom doorway staring at her (Her room was next in line to mine on the same side of the hall). The lady then put her finger to her mouth in a hush-like gesture and left in the direction of my bedroom. Then my mouth about hit the ground! This gives me goose bumps to this very day.

My sister or I have not seen this lady since. We have both experienced what we believe are unrelated happenings in the years after but nothing like that night. Neither of us have have reasonable explanation for what happened. Nobody else has ever come up with a good explanation either.

I doubt you'll have time to read this aloud but thanks for reading anyhow.

edit on 24-10-2011 by nonnez because: My formatting got all out of whack.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
mine also has to do with what is refered to as sleep paralysis. this has happened to me many times but heres just a few.

1) the 1st time it happened to me i was 18yrs old(now 29) i was lying in bed, opened my eyes & it sounded like a train was comning thru my room & felt like it as well, so i instantly tried to run but could move nothing but my eyes for what felt like an eternity but who knows how long exactly, probably just a minute or so & as soon as i could, i got up & ran to my parents room & layed in their floor the rest of the night, no pillow no blanket. thats how bad i was scared.
2) this happened when i was 20, it wasn't all sleep paralysis, it was very strange, i hardly share it with anyone, all i can say is it felt so very real. i awoke one nite with a very strange feeling of floating and when i opened my eyes i was, i could not move or speak, my body was the same as if i was still on the bed but my arms were stretched out to each side. this went on for what seemed to be just a few seconds & i started slowly decending back to the bed & at that time my eyes could start to see the window & the outline of a child just standing there never moved never spoke, i don't remember anything after that except waking up later in the nite feeling very scared, so i got up walked all around the house & there was no time on any of the clocks & when i looked outside it was black & i don't mean just regular nite darkness i'm talking black nothing. i went back to my bedroom & there was a very beautiful woman in the bed & something kept telling me its the devil, he's trying to tempt me, here's the thing tho, the only way i could wake up was to lay back down in the bed, so i did, i payed no attention to the woman, layed back down closed my eyes & opened them, it was daylight & that weird night was over. has anyone ever had a similar experence?
3) i was at a friends house sleeping on the couch when i awoke to footsteps charging up behind me hard & fast & stopped rite at my head & with the creepiest, deep voice it said "take her take her! i could not move anything but my eyes until it stopped, when i could move again i ran all thru the house cutting every light in the house on. waking my friend up of course with all of the noise.
4) this took place a year or so later, i was in my room asleep when i awaken to the feeling of the carpet rubbing the top of my toes, i open my eyes & i'm floating around the room slowly, arms streched out to the sides, legs together, bent at the knees but upright & i saw something, looked like a man, he was all tan, tan shoes, tan pants, tan shirt, tan gloves & what looked like a tan pillow case over his head, he stood ther pointing at me laughing in a very scarry, high pitched tone & i remember thinking to myself " this is him/it thats been messing with me at nite & something was saying yes it is & this went on for a moment & i wake up the next morning.

dreams? maybe but i have been dreaming my whole life & none of these fit that profile.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
57 days ago at about this time... Taking a break, I fell to sleep, reading a book, watching an amazing sunset outside, under a tree, in a place I had never been before... about three hours later I woke up, no, I really woke up. To virtually everything all at once, and now I can barely remember the person I was before that time.

Scary, isn't it?

Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have to say the most frightening thing that happened to me would have to be hands down the Philadelphia house I lived in. It was really haunted. Everybody in the house experienced something not kosher there.
But the scariest event to happen to me, well, there is actually two events.
1) I had stopped sleeping upstairs because the bed would move like someone jumping on it or sitting hard on it real fast, so anyway I was downstairs on the couch and my back turned to the living room (facing the back of the couch.) Something SHOOK me like a person that would try to shake you awake. Now the stairs were by my head I could look up at the staircase and no one went down or up those stairs everyone else was all in the bedrooms upstairs. That was the last time I slept on the couch and started sleeping with my man again despite the "feeling of someone jumping or sitting down hard" on the bed!!!

2.) I had a land phone upstairs and downstairs both with phones in them on the same line and my friend and I were talking, all the kids were at school, my hubby was at work, but we kept hearing someone pick up the phone, every time I went up to check, it was sitting on the computer desk off the HOOK!!!!
I would hang it up go back downstairs to talk and it would happen again the phone being picked up me going up and finding it on the desk off the cradle!!!! I start to hear footsteps after the third time this happens (now mind you my downstairs phone was directly between my front door and back door) and either way if someone came in I would have seen them! And the doors were massively noisy and there is just no way I would not know someone got in!!! So Anyway I hear the footsteps the third time in the hallway and then I hear what sounds like running to the middle bedroom (very small no place but behind the bed to hide) the bed was easy to see under but I kicked it against the wall anyway even though I saw no body under it or nothing to indicate someone hiding behind it. Anyway if it was a person the bed hit the wall so hard they would have screamed then I heard more footsteps walk down the hall and run into my daughters' room on the left of the middle bedroom and they would have to have passed right by me, but no person was there!!! Needless to say I went like a bat out of hell to that friend's house the downstairs phone still off the hook!!!! (she didn't live too far from me).I never stayed home alone in that house again in broad day light!!! That's bad when you get the $**** scared out of you in BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!
Soon after that we moved, Thank you Very Much!!!!
edit on 24-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 24-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling again

edit on 24-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: WTH?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is among the weirder... Though I have many others.

I will just link the thread. Dealing with my trip to Jefferson Texas and the many odd things that occurred there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well considering that the ATSLive Halloween special is to include all things scary and strange. I might just have to tell a few of mine live. But in the mean time... I'll post a link to a weird story here about the time I should've died.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just a quick reminder that we want to hear your personal stories or strange events. Pleases post them here in this thread for us to read on air (even if you've posted your story elsewhere at ATS).

ALSO.. Dont forget to catch us every Saturday night on:

KCKN-Roswell New Mexico Saturdays 7:00-10:00pm MT (6:00-9:00pm PST)

WLVJ-Fort Lauderdale Florida Saturdays 10:00pm-12:00am ET

Or you can hear us by copying and pasteing this in any browser to listen;
media.abovetopsecret.com...

If you get a chance to listen to the the Live ATS Radio program this Saturday please consider calling in.
Call In To The Show on Skype!
We want to hear from you, our listeners, and are encouraging call-ins, at any time, using Skype. Just install Skype, add "ATS Live Studio" to your Skype contacts (don't call us), send us an instant message via Skype, and we'll let you know your position in the queue.
Download Skype
Add "ATS Live Studio" as a skype contact

You can also call us by phone:
Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package. .

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

We look forward to hearing your calls and your stories/experienced this Saturday

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
When I was very young I had my first paranormal encounter. I was five years old, in my family's home. I remember this event like it was yesterday, I always have, because it scared the CRAP out of me. I was sitting on the floor of our living room playing the game Operation with myself. My father was in his recliner behind me and I was facing the television. Slightly to the right (about six feet) of the television was the back door, which was open and just the screen door was shut. The back door light was on, my mother was in the adjoining room washing dishes. The sink faced a window that looked out into the back yard on the same wall as the back door.

I remember looking down at the operation game and trying to ease the tongs into get one of the bones without making the buzzer go off. I chickened out, and looked up for some reason to the back door. I saw a HUGE (7 or 8 foot) dark brown completely hairy creature walk slowly past the door. It was as if I looked up at the exact right time to see this THING walk by. I was panic stricken, jumped up turned around to face my father and ran and jumped in his lap. At that very moment my father grabbed my face and looked me dead in the eyes and said in complete and utter DISBELIEF "YOU SAW IT TOO!?".

My father placed me in the recliner, jumped up and looked outside, he called to my mother who was at the window and should have seen it "DId you see that?! Did you see it!?" he yelled. My mom, nonchalantly looked at him and said "What?" she seemed incredibly unaffected by it all. "BIG FOOT" he said, completely seriously. My mother started laughing and begged my father to stop scaring me. He insisted it was real and I did too. I didn't know what this was at the time, I only knew what I had saw.

Later, I did find pictures of big foot and...well..yes indeed that is EXACTLY what this creature looked like. My father went outside and looked around, found nothing. He called next door to where my grandparents lived to ask if they had been out walking by our door, and more importantly, if they had seen anything. They had not been outside that evening but they did say their dogs were freaking out earlier about something. If I ask my mother about this now, to this day, she barely remembers it and writes it off as "You are your fathers child".

The next thing that happened that I do not understand happened next door at my grandparents house maybe a year after the prior incident. I had gone to sleep in bed with my grandmother ( I was a very skiddish child ) and woke up in the middle of the night to a feeling that I was being watched. I opened my eyes and saw standing above me my GREAT grandmother who was very much alive at the time and would not be caught DEAD (no pun intended) in my grandmothers house because they hated each other. I stared up at her, unable to speak, she eyed me like she was trying to size me up.

She placed her hands on her hips and bent down low right above me looking me in the face like she was trying to figure something out. She stood straight up quickly and disappeared. The next morning I asked my grandmother why Granny was there last night. She laughed at me and told me to stop making things up, there was no way my Granny had been there the night before. They didn't even speak to each other much less hang out at each other's houses in the middle of the night!

Both of these encounters are the most important in my collection of paranormal experiences. The creature and the woman much like my great grandmother above the bed were just as real as anything else I had ever seen. They were not the whispy images of ghosts from cartoons I may have saw or illuminated in any way. They were as real as everyone else in my life, the creature terrified me and the woman over the bed simply made me wonder if there was something wrong with me, or if my great grand was about to die. She lived many many more years, by the way.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, since it is Halloween and all, I have a short story, although I have experienced a lot of weird things, sometimes the first few years are the strangest.

Back in 1989, my graduating year in high school, I was a metal head. I hung around with a bunch of other metal heads, we all had long hair and we all listen to metal. All kinds of metal, speed metal, death metal, what now is goth back then was a part of metal too. Some of the metal bands were pretty bizarre.

King Diamond Them was the choice for that evening, and we all sat around the living room in a big circle in the dark with a candle in the center jamming out to the album.

The album is a story about demons that haunt this guys grandma through a tea pot.
A very twisted tale.

At the end of the album, the very last thing you hear is a heavy door slam.
At the exact moment that the door slammed the candle flame in the middle of the room shot straight up about a foot and went out.

It totally freaked EVERYONE in the room completely out.

edit on 28-10-2011 by Darkblade71 because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Were about 25 minutes from the start of the Halloween Special Radio program..

You still have time to post your story here..! Or.. you can call us live on the show to share it with us!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This happened around the town of Hinton, WVa:
Have you ever been to one of those graveyards that are so far back up in the country where nobody ever goes anymore? Well not far from where I grew up there was this old graveyard and we decided to go up there one night. My brother and I had to go up a one-lane dirt road surrounded by woods on both sides for about two miles. We had to drive in the middle of the road because on both sides there were deep ditches. Luckily this night was a full moon.

My brother and I got out of the car to have a look around, which was the whole reason for going up there. We had to walk part of the way because the area had become overrun with brush. We finally got up to the graveyard; there was a big iron gate that separated the graveyard from the woods. Also there were those big weeping willow trees blowing in the breeze. Some of the branches were low enough to scrape nearby headstones. If seeing that in the middle of the night wasn't scary enough. We climbed over that iron gate, we heard soft music playing. You've got to remember where we were and with nobody around for miles. That didn't stop us from wanting to have a look around.

With the moon shining it made everything look eerie. My brother pointed at a headstone, there was a small child peeking around a headstone. It was there one minute, gone the next. I wanted to check it out. It spooked my brother so bad he was ready to leave. But my brother said that he would stay put while I went over to check out what we saw.

As I was walking toward the headstone I heard the soft music start to play again. I turned around to check on my brother and saw he had broken into a run and jumped over the iron gate and was heading toward the car. He was going to leave me there! So I had to go after him.

The next day dad heard us talking about it; he said he had heard the same story from other people. Needless to say we haven't been back to that graveyard at night.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hopefully it's not too late to submit a story.

When I was about 13 years old,a friend and I decided to go to a place that he told me beforehand was the site of some very odd happenings. The place was a small junkyard at the rear of his property, about a mile or so away. It had been operated by a tow truck driver in the 70s, so he claimed. It was nothing more than a very shallow lake, with many antique junk cars placed around it. We arrived at the area and took a look around. We decided to follow the access road that he had used to dump these vehicles, and we noticed that for a road that was in operation in the 70s, it seemed to be impassable. It went into a swamp, with no evidence of a bridge ever having been there. I wouldn't have been suspicious, except for the fact that in the middle of the road stood a large oak tree that was big enough to be at least 50 years old, older than some of the cars that were parked. After looking around for a few hours, we could not find an explanation for how these vehicles got there. No roads, no bridges, the area was more or less closed off by natural barriers. The fact that they were back there made very little sense.

We decided to look over the vehicles for fun, and they appeared to have been in fatal accidents. The '56 f-100 showed evidence that the owner, ate the steering wheel at a high rate of speed (it was bent). The classic mercury, had the engine shoved back into the interior. They all showed some pretty scary things, but nothing paranormal. We made another trip back there about a week later, and aside from all the algae in the lake dieing within a week, not much had changed.

The third and final time we went back, my friends uncle came along. He was curious about the value of the vehicles and the potential of restoring the f-100 despite the damage. As we walked up, everything looked normal. After looking under the hood of the f-100 and finding that it was restorable, my friends uncle decided to check for keys in the ignition. He opened the door, and observed fresh blood all over the interior and steering wheel, as if the accident had just happened. About that time, I noticed that inside the mercury there was also, blood, everywhere. We decided to leave, quickly at this point.

We went back about a year later, this time with a shotgun. The area was as we first found it, no evidence of blood having been there in a very long time, and no evidence that they had been cleaned.

I'm not sure how it's possible, but someone or something did not want those vehicles to be touched.

edit on 29-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Our thanks to everyone that listened and participated in tonites show, we even had callers from Scotland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom call-in.

And a REALLY big thanks to those that submitted their stories for us, it was great being able to read these over the air.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

how can i listen to this?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

how can i listen to this?

I've been trying, besides Johnny. I also wrote to the tech staff. There was a link but it wouldn't play or connect to the link itself

top topics

join