It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ambassador pulled from Syria - next on the hit list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have to say, am I the only one that thinks Obama is just going to murder his way into a second term (literally). His failed domestic policies don't give him any bumps in popularity but everytime he kills someone with brown skin he gets a bit of a bump. I think at this rate he only needs to kill about 10-12 more "dictators" to win his reelection effort.
www.politico.com...

edit: Mods fee free to move if necessary. I think that we are seeing the first opening shots of a true world war here though, and this is how it happens - pulling out ambassadors and then shooting leaders.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Marid Audran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

You aren't the only one by ANY means. I agree with your assessment of events and the direction it's leading. In what seemed like an unrelated thing today, the Pope calling for a world bank at this specific moment in time and in context to all else happening just about made me race to the washroom to be sick. We're in bad times, I fear and it's only just starting. No conspiracy needed here, just a look at each morning's headlines. Ugh....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I truly believe that Syria is now firmly in the sights of the Zionist Agenda.

This is the perfect situation to embroil Iran into a conflict being allied to Syria. This is the path to WWIII, this is end game for the NWO. Peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wouldnt expect to see much until after elections... And you better pray its not repubs taking us to Iran.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Hi Cobaltic -

You very well might be on the right track here. Syria has entered into Treaty Agreements of Protection with Russia and Iran - and may have others in place. If Syria is militarily attacked by the US (or sneak-attacked by the Yisro'elis, as they are prone to doing - sort of a 'sucker-punch' approach to warfare !) it might draw Russia and others allied with Syria into the conflict and we could have the makings of WW III - which is probably why Yisro'el or the US and its 'allies' have not already invaded...

Syria represents one of the oldest and proudest Civilisations in the Levant - the great City of Damascus is at least 7,500 years old - strategically located in the cross-roads of several ancient caravan-trade routes - and the design layouts of many of their ancient ['pagan'] temples formed the exact models for the 'Tabernacle of Moses' that we read about e.g. in the Torah, esp in the books of Exodus and Numbers - it would be a crime against humanity to have any of their ancient artifacts damaged due to a senseless war of aggression by zionist expansionists and their cronies.

The great culture of Syro-Phoencia was responsible for Levantine culture lasting more than 2,000 years - including the development of a written 'aleph-bet' (later stolen, er...more politely, 'borrowed' by the invading heavilly armed tent-dwelling nomadic bedouin Yisroelites ('benie Yisro'el) who originally had no written language of their own and carried their own local clan gods with them in tabernacles) - and any one with eyes can see the base foundation stones (some weighing 125 tonnes each) to the ancient temple at Ba'al Bek reflect a culture on par with the Egyptian builders and other advanced neolithic cultures (e.g. the builders of StoneHenge etc.)

Of course, none of this is EVER taught in American 'high' schools !!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I believe the strife in the middle east is an elaborate plot to get a super state of Islam on the map. Syria fits into that equation, along with Egypt, Iraq, Libya, others, and unfortunately, Israel.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's kinda ironic that the new Knight in Shining Armour [Obama] is African.

Because make no mistake, the Crusades are back. Islam is still the target. The Christian and Secular West have already started to divide all Muslims in the middle east and north Africa. It will of course end with the showdown with Iran. Russia and China won't get involved. Ultimately, Western control of the Arab world.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
I wouldnt expect to see much until after elections... And you better pray its not repubs taking us to Iran.

A lot of people can now see past this left on right crap we are being feed.

Obama acts more like GW.Bush than well, err GW bush

Yes i agree with you about Iran not that i think Iran will put up so much of a fight but sooner or later Russia and China are going to kick back as the USA tries to encircle them and i know who's my money is on if that ever happens.

2 can play this mad game you know and Russia is building millions of underground bunkers whereas americans are having trouble holding on to house above ground.

The answer is not more military spending the answer is to stop acting like the school ground bully and to admit the days of being number one is over, like it was for rome, like it was for the UK and like it will be for the USA.

FOXMULDER147

Russia and china won't get involved ?

Who told you that because hitler didn't think the UK would get involved in WWII but he was wrong.

Old saying, don't count your chickens before they have hatched or did you forget the Russians took a pencil into space after the USA has spent $1m trying to develope a pen that works in space or so the story goes.

Q even after Iran at what point will China and Russia kiss and make up with the USA because i don't think they are going to play second dog to no one myself

edit on 24-10-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

Okay, I can't resist asking. What does Republican vs. Democrat have to do with anything?? Before Obama actually proved himself to be as prolific a "warmonger" as Bush was in many eyes, I don't see where one can debate one being worse than the other if someone is on the receiving end.

Under Obama we're lining up against Syria, Iran, Pakistan and running operations in Yemen, Somalia and Central Africa....among others. He's ending the ar in Iraq...2 YEARS after he said he would, and only after Iraq has all but thrown us out on our Ear. I'd also note this timetable is largely what BUSH worked out. So...again...the difference is??

So..please do tell me, what difference will it make to an Iranian if the 500lb bomb blowing their family home to dust came with 'Hello from Obama!' vs. 'Hello from (insert republican name)'?? It seems to me, they are blown to dust either way.

Geeze...I'm just tired of the partisanship when we're talking war. We've now seen BOTH parties are equally happy to go kill people and break things on an epic scale if they see political gain back here and ..perhaps a few additional votes.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: spacing change

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Targeting Assad, and his regime may look feasible to strategists for the U.S. and NATO, and politically good for the Obama administration, if done and successful.... Using a very similar strategy as was used in Libya and on Gaddafi, but the stakes are immensely higher and risks nearly impossible to avoid. Russia will not refrain from every method available to them to counter, and thwart U.S. and NATO plans on Syria, most of those will be covert.

Consider yourselves warned.

top topics

join