It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chase bank gets OWNED in Oakland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
When I say things in other threads like
"Americans love their slavery" do you guys see what I mean now?
Thankfully, there are more and more of us who have had just about enough of it but,
as you can see in this thread, there are still those who cherish their slavery and loathe what little freedoms they have left.

I'm glad someone else noticed.

I thought I was in the Twilight Zone for a moment.

You did a great way of explaining it too

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
When I say things in other threads like
"Americans love their slavery" do you guys see what I mean now?
Thankfully, there are more and more of us who have had just about enough of it but,
as you can see in this thread, there are still those who cherish their slavery and loathe what little freedoms they have left.

its americans love there cheap money and superficial american dream

its americans love there major exports to be weapons and service

its americans who love to go to wars based on lies , and call them selfs patriots

its americans that love to give up civil liberities, more power to the governments , and then have the nerve to go "what happened" it wasnt like this clinton administration

yup these are the same americans i see who protest foolishly

the proper protesters i tip my hat to to them !

the foolish ones , enjoy your american donuts.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Your comment just made me realize how many people are truly stockholmed.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Your comment just made me realize how many people are truly stockholmed.

It's scary isn't it?

I will provide a definition of what it means for those who don't know.

Stockholm syndrome

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is a term used to describe a real paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.[1][2] The FBI’s Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly 27% of victims show evidence of Stockholm Syndrome.[3] The Syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg in Stockholm, in which bank employees were held hostage from August 23 to August 28, 1973. In this case, the victims became emotionally attached to their captors, and even defended them after they were freed from their six-day ordeal. The term "Stockholm Syndrome" was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the robbery, and referred to the Syndrome in a news broadcast.[4] It was originally defined by psychiatrist Frank Ochberg to aid the management of hostage situations.[5]

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
i don't care what your views are .

you have no right to disturb someones business .

When business disturbs someones rights.
You most certainly do.

Then i guess the patriot act means i should go invade and protest the telecommunication industry for complying?

Its logic likes this that is filled with ignorant protesters like this

The banks did what they were suppose to do profits. Its the policy makers thats the problem which allows them to getaway with "economic murder"

But of course who cares about the root cause right ? You tube reserachers don't care about that more the headline

You see its the same ignorance over again and over again.

deny ignorance was the modo here no ? you should try it sometime

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I know its easier to attack the messenger instead of using reason and logic to break down his argument

welcome to info wars .

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Guys, do not applaud this behavior. This is NOT what OWS is about. These guys do not represent what OWS is about. I fear OWS is losing touch with it's roots, with it's cause.

What these guys did is called vandalism. That is not peaceful. They turned at least one table over, they threw paper all over the place. This is vandalism and quite frankly, I hope those who entered this private property and took part in the vandalism of this building, get arrested.

This is not what OWS is about people. This is coming form an avid OWS supporter....

But people, we are losing touch with what it is supposed to be about. This is not what a real OWS supporter does or condones.

A real OWS supporter would go in there and offer to clean up the mess of the law breaking posers.

I am disgusted. Trashing a small branch of a big company helps NOTHING. It only makes the movement look bad.... What do you think the MSM is going to show on their news shows? OWS protesting peacefully, or this group storming a bank branch and trashing it?

Hmm?

Shame on them. These people have lost touch with the OWS and what it is supposed to be.

I fear that OWS has been infiltrated by too many people like this and that this kind of CRAP, will be the downfall of this movement. We are becoming corrupted.

Shame on them and shame on anyone who advocates this.

I am out of this thread. I don't want to read anymore posts applauding this crap.

This OWS supporter is ashamed.
edit on 24-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

OWS is nothing but crazy hippies

Tom Morello

Naomi Wolf

Immortal Technique

Jeffrey Sachs

The Dude from The Green Mile

War Vets getting beat by Cops

My Grandma

OWS is everyone. It's me, you, your cousin... EVERYONE

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I will allow Corruption Exposed to make a comment to this.

He has it handled, I will sit back and watch.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

I know its easier to attack the messenger instead of using reason and logic to break down his argument

welcome to info wars .

I wasn't attacking, only disagreeing. Would it be fair of me to consider your disagreement with my comments an attack? I don't think so.

Reason and logic? You mean defending the lawmakers and bankers who steal from me and you every day while you speak out against the people who are rightfully standing up for what they believe in ?

If that is reason and logic you can have it.

Welcome to the info war? Whether you know it or not you are part of it by relaying your views on this topic.

I can't hold it against you for having an opinion that is different than mine. In the real world though if you were to carry on these beliefs of yours and apply them in any applicable scenario you would be considered an enemy of the people. I hope it doesn't get like the French Revolution, but if it does, you don't want to know what they did to the people who defended the corrupt system.

For your sake I hope you realize which side you should be on before it's too late.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"Reason and logic? You mean defending the lawmakers and bankers who steal from me and you every day while you speak out against the people who are rightfully standing up for what they believe in ?"

No defending business owners from intruders who call them selfs protesters. Please read my posts before making such ignorant claims.

rightfully stand up for what they believe in ? really ? Then why not go to the policy makers? who have the power to make changes?

cry me a river.

You have no reason and logic because you keep twisting my views to represent all bankers

you are eitehr in denial ...

or a typical OWS ignoranmous .

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

"I can't hold it against you for having an opinion that is different than mine. In the real world though if you were to carry on these beliefs of yours and apply them in any applicable scenario you would be considered an enemy of the people. I hope it doesn't get like the French Revolution, but if it does, you don't want to know what they did to the people who defended the corrupt system.

For your sake I hope you realize which side you should be on before it's too late"

you are using to much emotion

emotions cloud judgement .

You clearly don't know what my beliefs are or the posts i've made. About this type of protesting.

Invading a business is not something i would want to be part of , nor support.

its garbage , hateful , disrespectful

and just as ugly as the bankers and policy makers who put you in this mess

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

OWS is nothing but crazy hippies

Tom Morello

Naomi Wolf

Immortal Technique

Jeffrey Sachs

The Dude from The Green Mile

War Vets getting beat by Cops

My Grandma

OWS is everyone. It's me, you, your cousin... EVERYONE

a photo op is still a photo op . Regardless if you understand or even agree with the issues .

Most of those people enjoyed millions in fiat currency

i guess they are part of the 99 percent

being robbed from right!

lol give me a break.

Ask those celebes besides a photo op what they donated to the OWS movement?

Most of the OWS people do not understand what they are protesting.

let alone the celebs who come in for a photo op .

you have obama who sides with these protestos what does that say ?

that its a great photo op for the world to see

lets stand beside big mobs , who are tired of "wall street & the bankers"

we will look like were on side with the common folk

smoke and mirrors

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

lol story of your life

can i get you some popcorn and perhaps a back massage? i promise it won't be paid with fiat currency

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

These people who support this don't know the differnce between protesting and invading a business .

all they see is red and banks

reason and logic gets lost in the emotion of it.

Heance why majoirty of OWS don't have a clue what they are protesting. Except that it seems cool and everyone is doing it ! Why not hope in be part of a movement that is so foggy

it sadens me to see people like this espically on ATS Where we should try and deny ignorance not fuel with more ignorance

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Are you the second guy in this vid who lets his friend talk ?lool

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

so you are saying most of the ows proptestors have no clue...hmmmm...lets see there are 150 odd countries now protesting,thats a lot of people....how do you justify speaking for all these people???? are u a telepath?? are u related to charles xavier??

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

so you are saying most of the ows proptestors have no clue...hmmmm...lets see there are 150 odd countries now protesting,thats a lot of people....how do you justify speaking for all these people???? are u a telepath?? are u related to charles xavier??

did you watch the video in the op? how they invaded someones business and disturbed the peace and other customers who don't give two #s about ows?

did you understand the fact that im against that type of protesting ?

secondly as for the rest of the protestors as you can see in the videos , most are only headline supporters meaning

they watch a few youtube videos and thinkt hey have it all figured out , this is ignorance at its finest.

Then when you have people go interview them , they answer like they just came for #s and giggles because everyone else seems to be doing it type mentality.

im sorry i don't support ignorant protesting with a blurry foggy messege.

Espically when most of them contradict what they are protesting. You know like bringing your shiny toys that you havn't paid for and is on your credit card.

i have no problem with protesters , aslong as they know what they are protesting. and in a peaceful civil , clean respectful manner.

Not like some of these hooligans i see

please show me where i said i am speaking for all these people ?

telepath? no but i wish i was .

charles xaxier? really.

Which OWS movement are you part of im curious ? Because you clearly fit with them.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

this post here ...as you can see you mention that the majority of protestors dont have a clue....so again i ask how is it you can justify such a statement?

fyi..i dont agree in the vandalism,its poor,but if you think thats bad wait a bit,cause this is going to get real ugly...vandalism will be the least of our problems if this movement runs its course...

and no im not a protestor....im too old and set in my ways,and my time is spent looking after my kids.....but i do have a problem with the stupid system in which we live...and people like you whom have such blind ignorance scares me..

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

this post here ...as you can see you mention that the majority of protestors dont have a clue....so again i ask how is it you can justify such a statement?

fyi..i dont agree in the vandalism,its poor,but if you think thats bad wait a bit,cause this is going to get real ugly...vandalism will be the least of our problems if this movement runs its course...

and no im not a protestor....im too old and set in my ways,and my time is spent looking after my kids.....but i do have a problem with the stupid system in which we live...and people like you whom have such blind ignorance scares me..

i answered that question already but clearly you don't lke to read all the posts so i'll explain it again.

These protesters are protesting a branch of the problem. Not the root cause.

Like the doctor who patches a problem and not finds out why that problem came in the first place.

"but i do have a problem with the stupid system in which we live...and people like you whom have such blind ignorance scares me"

if you don't lke the system why not go protest the people who apply that stupid system?

Why not go out and help educate people on choosing better leaders?

Why not go spend time in rallys and talk to the people who support corrupt leaders and help them get educated?

to much work eh ?

easier to yell at a wall , makes for a great photo op

but at the end of the day its not the root cause , its only a byproduct of monetary policy.

Your problems are with the criminals in power . Don't hate on these little guys who take advantage of the system the criminals in power help create.

seriously this is not rocket science.

Thats how i justify the majority of them not knowing what they are even protesting.

To blind to look for the root cause of it , lets all yell at the band aid!

ignorance has always been the problem

these OWS tools help further fuel that ignorance.

as for the protesters in the op

is just showing what this ignorance can do , as it destablizes society with foggy thought process

You wanna beat the system? you have to play it within its own rules . Or else you will be washed away by the game.

Lets ask this kid what he wants?

edit on 24-10-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join