It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plight of French Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Will the French government give into the demands of Mulsim extremist in regards to the reintroduction of allowing head scarfs to be worn by Muslim students in the public school system of France?
Place yourself in the shoes of the French government and give me an honest answer.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Over a topic as silly as that, if I had to choose between carbombs or head scarves I would probably choose head scarves. This is not bowing to the requests of those in demand, it's common sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
well now if I was in charge I would relize that there is no safe way to deal with the terists threat the french being nutril in this cause hasent stoped the terists from bomming and killing french people so if it was my desision id join the us in trying to curb the killings at this point .
The idea behind the no turbian thing was to lessen the inconformity between people. in other words lets try to get along in our work places and schools. As far as I understand thats what there doing not a complet band but just in schools and work places.
you knew it would be instring to see what would happen if we tryed this the other way around were everone wore turbins . It would make it much harder on the terists to pike us out of a crowd lol

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You must have seen the same TV program I did about this, but I can't remember which channel it was on. I too am interested in seeing how the French handle this issue because this is just the begining. Soon all of Europe will be faced with Islamic incrementalism along these lines.

As we have seen, Muslims will try to use their religion as an excuse to exempt themselves from secular law, while simultainiously using the law to push their rituals and superstitions on the rest of the population. How long until you are forced to hear their five times daily call to prayer broadcast over loudspeakers? How long until you are forced to stand by and do nothing while they abuse their women in your presence, all the while maintaining that their religion gives them the right? Not long.

If you live in Europe, you better start figuring out what you are going to do when you (or your children) are eventually forced to convert to Islam. You have 10 or 20 years to decide, but you should know that it's coming.

I'll repeat it again for any who haven't figured it out yet. The fundimental principals of Western Civilization are directly opposed to the the conditions that Islamic theocracies need to maintain to keep their people subservient and controlled. Western culture has two prime attributes that Islam cannot tolerate or sanction by allowing them to exist: Equal rights and status for women, and freedom of religion. Islam has no choice but to attempt to destroy Western Culture, for to do anything else means eventually giving up their power. They cannot allow their populations to learn about freedom and self-determination. An educated free people do not need a 16th century religious cult to tell them how to live and those who lead Islam know it.

Now, don't for a second imagine that I am a christian or that I'm attacking Islam because I prefer my own belief system and want to see it propigated instead. I am looking at the situation from a historical and social perspective. If Islam were strictly a political system (like communism), and not a religion, I would still be giving the same dire warnings. I care not what myths you choose to worship, but when you use those myths to justify harmful, negative actions, we have a problem.

As for the French issue with the Muslim girls, I noice that one girl (in the program I saw) stated flat out that her religion is more important than her country. Now normally I wouldn't have a problem but in the case of Islam which has religious states, I'm not sure where her loyalties are. She may never be put in a position where whe actually has to make such a distinction, but again, she might. If an Islamic cleric tells her to do something disloyal to her country, what do you think she would do?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey I don't want to be arrogant but there's already a topic on taht situation with the French hostages and this discussion should have yaken place there

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
If you live in Europe, you better start figuring out what you are going to do when you (or your children) are eventually forced to convert to Islam. You have 10 or 20 years to decide, but you should know that it's coming.

Forced to convert to islam? talk about out of proportion! I live in the most muslim town in the UK. It has been for at least the last 30 years. If what you're saying is true, then it would be happening here first, and I assure you, it is not.

They are in my experience warm, friendly, peaceful, honest and respectable people, and an asset to this country.. Al-Qaeda doesn't represent muslims anymore than the KKK represent the Americans.

top topics

join