It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control The Illuminati & Popular Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is my first re-post on ATS so I thought I would post this very interesting video I came across on Rich Planet.

The Video for those of you without video access concentrates on some possibly very troubling aspects of popular music and culture covering possible Illuminati connections within the music industry and the possibility that some well known stars including Britney Spears, Beyonce and Jay Z are promoted and possibly mind controlled by Illuminati type groups and the piece also looks at Illuminati symbology found in Lady Ga Ga music videos.

Please watch the video all the way through look past the intro I nearly switched off myself but was glad I did not.
There is an intersting man called Theodore W Adorno mentioned in this video and the input he had on some well known acts incuding The Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

What grabbed my attention is Jemma Kings research and how she was lead to some of her conclusions she appears to have come across this information after studying the psychological effects of poetry among other things.
This is the link to the video on Richard D Halls rich planet website. (I dont know how to embed video yet).
Text
www.richplanet.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.richplanet.net...

And this is the man mentioned in the vid Theodore W Adorno on wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

And check out the weird Britney Spears Interview at around 16.30 mins in part 1 Strawberries eww! Very Strange.
I claim nothing of input to these videos or research I stumbled across it myself and thought ATS was the right place for it to be looked over.
Dont forget to click the next part of the show in red below the video screen for parts 2 & 3.
I did a search on Jemma King and this video on ATS and came up empty so enjoy!

signature:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Apologies for above links not working here is a link to my original page Many Thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The illuminati has been very en vogue as of lately.

There are some very explicit examples of this, especially in a few new artists who are just now establishing themselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sharialawn

I'm not saying I fully agree with everything covered in the films in my post but once you start to look you see this symbology everywhere.
Thanks for the reply...

top topics

join