It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP NZ - Possible Quakes to come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
First off, i'd like to point out I am a skeptical HAARP believer, somethings are fishy to me, some well can easily be explained so let's get that clear.

I live in Christchurch and as a lot of you will know that is now earthquake central - We've had more earthquakes than Japan since our sequence has started, however we have not had significant movement for quite some time even though having three active faults underneath and parallel to the city. Four if you want to be picky and count a part of the larger system that hasn't ruptured yet.

I'll be honest with you - I didn't like the Turkey quake and it brought back so much. I haven't slept either, so i decided to go through and watch tv this morning for the 6:30 news. To check up on turkey. 6:45 is weather and the host decides to show us the rain radar for invercargill. That's where i saw it - A massive HAARP ring. I have recorded the show on mysky and taken a video on my ipod. It's freaked me out a lot and thus this thread. I also checked other radar's and it seems there is another one in the center of the Alp fault. Usually this would not do anything to me but now i'm not too sure.

Could this be leading up to an event? We have been quiet for sometime.

You can sort of see the remnants here: www.weatherzone.co.nz...

Whilst Christchurch i'm not too sure if you count the ring to the top left of the chart: www.weatherzone.co.nz...

I'd like some input from experts and not just the entire "HAARP Is or is not real!"

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Looks like a humid area picked up by the radar is all.

I do hear you on HAARP though, many strange cloud formations precede the quakes...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Strange atmospheric phenomena have been reported before earthquakes for centuries. The Chinese reported "earthquake lights" thousands of years ago.

There is nothing new here. Strange? Very.

HAARP has nothing to do with earthquakes.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semoro
First off, i'd like to point out I am a skeptical HAARP believer, somethings are fishy to me, some well can easily be explained so let's get that clear.

I live in Christchurch and as a lot of you will know that is now earthquake central - We've had more earthquakes than Japan since our sequence has started, however we have not had significant movement for quite some time even though having three active faults underneath and parallel to the city. Four if you want to be picky and count a part of the larger system that hasn't ruptured yet.

I'll be honest with you - I didn't like the Turkey quake and it brought back so much. I haven't slept either, so i decided to go through and watch tv this morning for the 6:30 news. To check up on turkey. 6:45 is weather and the host decides to show us the rain radar for invercargill. That's where i saw it - A massive HAARP ring. I have recorded the show on mysky and taken a video on my ipod. It's freaked me out a lot and thus this thread. I also checked other radar's and it seems there is another one in the center of the Alp fault. Usually this would not do anything to me but now i'm not too sure.

Could this be leading up to an event? We have been quiet for sometime.

You can sort of see the remnants here: www.weatherzone.co.nz...

Whilst Christchurch i'm not too sure if you count the ring to the top left of the chart: www.weatherzone.co.nz...

I'd like some input from experts and not just the entire "HAARP Is or is not real!"

I have to say, I'm on the fence about HAARP, myself. That being said, if you get a doozy of a quake in the near future, that will go a long way toward pushing me off of the fence.

I know many, many people say these rings are just radar remnants, and that is plausible to me; in fact, it sounds like the most logical explanation. HOWEVER, just because I'd expect radar returns to look like that does NOT mean that is what they are. I'm open minded enough to realize that there is a lot we don't know!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I'm pretty sure we aren't talking about the same HAARP then...
HAARP can produce frequency waves that can (when striking the right chord) cause movement. Am I wrong, or?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You know I don't subscribe to the HAARP theory.
I can assure you we will get more earthquakes.
I don't know where or when, but we will...

...ahaha, tentatively after the 1st of November as that is when we are getting a new (expensive ) instrument installed that replaces the one damaged in September.

I'm sorry, I don't have much to offer regarding the Radar.
edit on 24-10-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

top topics

join