It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous doxes Bank of America CEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Anonymous' “CabinCr3w” group has upped its information warfare efforts in support of the Occupy Wall Street movement by publishing the personal contact information of Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan, including his personal phone number, on its Tumblr blog. Moynihan is just the latest target in an ongoing campaign to embarrass financial sector CEOs.

Source

Well it seems the cyber war continues to rage. I really don't see the use in leaking personal details, other than make an even worse name for these "Hacktivists." All I expect many are black fax pages and pizza in his direction...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

Yes... It seems to me it would be better if they could come out with real information concerning some of their money transactions. ( I mean of the Bank... ) The ones suspicious and all. Surely they can find something?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

At least now I can go knock on Mr. Moynihan's door while he's having Sunday dinner in his mansion and ask him why he never answered my letter.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I like this, Sun Tzu would also be proud.

Do what it takes to route the enemy into the open, I love these actions, it forces individuals to take actions that they normally would not have taken. It knocks them a bit off balance.

See, while all the media and politicians are standing out there saying OWS does not have demands and whatever else. There is one thing though, the guilty parties know exactly what the people are talking about and what they want. These individuals are hiding, probably rightfully so, but at the end of the day, people like Moynihan knows exactly what is going on. We will keep whittling their defenses down until there is no where else to hide then they must come out in public.

Bankers and greed mongers, we are coming for you.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
When your enemy fights from the shadows, your choices are to fight from the shadows yourself, as well as forcing them into the light, or burn the whole thing down with enough fire that there are no shadows to hide in.

new topics

top topics

join