reply to post by Chamberf=6
This seems extremely odd to me,,,,, there are many possibilities in the cards.
1. Police departments, and advocacy groups are always searching for sites, and service providers facilitating this kind of crap. Why were they not
informed ? If they were this would lead to arrest.
2. This could also very easily be an attack on freedom hosting itself, and not an actual incident at all. One disgruntled web developer could easily
post this information to tarnish the companies name.
3. It could also be a competitor removing their competition or an ex employee with a grudge.
4. It could also be an attack on the people named as clients. Its a great way to take down a few political enemies.
5. The evidence of their crimes will obviously not be shown, so all we have is the word of a twitter account that these people were involved in
crimes, and that the hosting company was complicit. Very odd considering point number 1
6. The host company is still running, if this was a true incident the authorities would have pulled the plug.
7. I would add share price manipulation to profit from hedge betting, but this company doesn't seem to have what it takes to get on the stock
market,,,, could be wrong though.
Something isn't right with this, but I hope I am wrong.
ADDITIONAL: After sifting through the conversations that were supposedly held with the site owner this caught my eye
some of the users of Lolita city are high level politicians, cardinals, and business men
we already know who they are
we'll make sure your lives are ruined for messing with us
the people you found were idiots for using the same info
Well, get back to your server
The entire posting reads like it was scripted, check it for yourself http:///YHDnL3de
edit on 24-10-2011 by DrunkNinja because:
(no reason given)