It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALICE in the sky with aluminum nanos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No one noticed my rubbish math??

That should be .3kg....still a freaking large amount.....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I was just doing a double take at it but you posted already

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think this is a response to buzzwords - "nano" and "aluminum" have been associated with nefarious activities for a while now in the conspiracy community. But it was a poor choice of materials to base a conspiracy on, as it's one of the most abundant elements around.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

In the air, aluminum binds to small particles, which can stay suspended for many days [i.e. nano sized particles]
Virtually all food, water, air, and soil contain some aluminum.
The average adult in the U.S. eats about 7-9 mg aluminum per day in their food.

Since aluminum is a major component of atmospheric dust, you are ALREADY breathing in quite a bit of nano-sized aluminum with every breath you take.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Aluminum nanos are created in the lab or factory lab or whatever it's called to create these. They're new. It's not been done before. These nanos can go where no particle has gone before. They can cross all barriers that nature has set up and enter the brain and everything else. I'm tired of reading about rat brains trying to make you understand. Aluminum, non-nano, is a serious serious problem and to trivialize it by calling it green for rocket fuel and saying that it exists everywhere is one thing but we're talking Frankenstein Aluminum. Is that any clearer? These are nanos. These nanos don't even follow a proper mathematical progression from micro to nano when it comes to combustion rates. They're not predictable. It's new stuff. I've put the links in this thread and realize that some are hard to wade through. There's not a document that I can present that clearly states what is and what isn't with these because it's not known. All we have are the results of various experiments and tests written in language hard to follow but all showing the total lack of information on man-made nanos. And all showing the mysterious and unpredictable behavior that they exhibit.

Is this the new agent orange or asbestos or DDT? Would things have proceeded differently if hindsight had been forsight? Hard to say but no more links and no more reading about rat brains...just this from '15 Minutes': "...hard to believe....watch."

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Apparently nano-sized aluminium oxide is actually good for you and helps you beat toxic overload -

It can take years for your body to eliminate toxins on its own, and it’s next to impossible because of constant re-exposure. Zeolites are nature’s answer. Waiora’s, Natural Cellular Defense helps remove heavy metals and toxins from the body. Micronized to nano-size to pass into your bloodstream, and activated (cleaned) to attract toxins, the zeolite in Natural Cellular Defense passes through the body, taking toxins out with it.

Zeolites start out “dirty” due to the huge amounts of toxins they trap in the environment around them. It’s taken top scientist years to perfect the patent-process that takes mineral zeolite, micronizes it, activates it and turns it into Natural Cellular Defense. The zeolite is micronized to get past your digestive system and into the bloodstream where it can get to work.

And what is zeolite?? Zeolites are various alumino-silicates with applications in everything from nuclear industry to cat litter!!

The particular zeolite mentioned for this product is Clinoptilolite which is used in fertiliser and bags of deodoriser.

California Skywatch also support a zeolite product - in this case the guy who wrote the article is a senior member of the Wairoa MLM company

And Sandiego-Chemtails support spraying nano-zeolite containing aluminium to clean up aluminium - they advocate "zeopure zeolite" - which at least isn't a Wairoa product - Liquid Vitamins Leader note that their version is better because it contains TWO forms of Zeolite -

The difference is the chabazite zeolite mineral is combined with the clinoptilolite zeolite mineral for a powerful synergistic bond which helps you naturally cleanse and detoxify .....

chabazite is used in the nuclear industry for various types of chemical reactions including cleaning up ammonia, Caesium & Strontium.

Are we following the money yet??

edit on 25-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I always thought it was "Lucy in the sky with Diamonds"...

Hard to believe I've had it wrong all these years!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Thank you for your informative post and links. I get the point that selected chemtrail websites appear to be throwing tree hugging to the wind, forsaking the tree of life in favor of the money tree. Yes, this is reality and there will always be this element in everything which is why we have brains giving us the ability to think and discern for ourselves.

Zeolite, from your links, occurs naturally from vulcanism or I would guess other high heat. Synthetic nano zeolite is unknown. As an example: Germanium comes naturally from a tree or bush and you can't overdose on it taken as a supplement. Synthetic Germanium is a different story and is toxic and you can overdose. Science doesn't know the answer to the riddle of chaos and until science knows that it will always be toxic to some degree and in the case of synthetically produced nanos, the sky is the limit, both literally and truly, as far as what we can poison.

Nature has a way of righting imbalance and of hearing even the cry of the worm wanting soil free from aluminum nanos and there is something to fear in that and also something to understand.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thank you for the interesting topic and excellent research luxordelphi, I don't usually comment on the geo-engineering threads much, but do read them, and just wanted to appreciate your work

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Thank you for your informative post and links. I get the point that selected chemtrail websites appear to be throwing tree hugging to the wind, forsaking the tree of life in favor of the money tree. Yes, this is reality and there will always be this element in everything which is why we have brains giving us the ability to think and discern for ourselves.

Zeolite, from your links, occurs naturally from vulcanism or I would guess other high heat. Synthetic nano zeolite is unknown. As an example: Germanium comes naturally from a tree or bush and you can't overdose on it taken as a supplement. Synthetic Germanium is a different story and is toxic and you can overdose. Science doesn't know the answer to the riddle of chaos and until science knows that it will always be toxic to some degree and in the case of synthetically produced nanos, the sky is the limit, both literally and truly, as far as what we can poison.

Nature has a way of righting imbalance and of hearing even the cry of the worm wanting soil free from aluminum nanos and there is something to fear in that and also something to understand.

Aluminum Oxide occurs naturally, its anywhere in the soil. Same with Barium too, in various compounds. However most chemtrail believers absolutely refuse to believe in, and the peddles of chemtrail websites, books, and videos, refuse to tell people about that.

Its quite ironic when you have people like Michael J Murphy talking about zeolite, when much of zeolite actually is aluminum oxide, and it even has strontium in it too.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I don't think you have the proof you need obviously. In fact you never will, will you? As far as michael Murphy? I only know the Michael Murphy that sang the song from the 70's called "WildFire" As far as what is in soil? Thats makes no sense at all. If you were to take a deep breath and instantly had your lungs covered in choclate and I said to you, " Don't worry you can find it in my Grandmother's cakes" Would that make you feel more comfortable? I don't know alot of people that eat soil. But I am pretty sure everybody breathes air. Keep digging tho. I enjoy this

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by firepilot

I don't think you have the proof you need obviously. In fact you never will, will you? As far as michael Murphy? I only know the Michael Murphy that sang the song from the 70's called "WildFire" As far as what is in soil? Thats makes no sense at all. If you were to take a deep breath and instantly had your lungs covered in choclate and I said to you, " Don't worry you can find it in my Grandmother's cakes" Would that make you feel more comfortable? I don't know alot of people that eat soil. But I am pretty sure everybody breathes air. Keep digging tho. I enjoy this

Proof?

It is a scientific fact that Aluminum (in various compounds), makes up about 8 percent of the earths crust. It is abundant, and will be in any soil sample you find. That may be an inconvienent fact, but its true. Same with barium too, but to a lesser amount. There is plenty of proof, since it is basic geology and geochemistry.

What does your grandmothers cakes have to do with anything?

Michael J Murphy, who came up with that nonsense "What in the world are they spraying". And no, thats not Michael Martin Murphey.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Huba Huba Huba, Friends in my opinion there are two kinds of science. The first is the science of reading what has been discovered/opinions ..
The second kind of science is what is being discovered and the opinions that follow. I will get back to you on the latter...
::

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
Huba Huba Huba, Friends in my opinion there are two kinds of science. The first is the science of reading what has been discovered/opinions ..
The second kind of science is what is being discovered and the opinions that follow. I will get back to you on the latter...
::

There is just science. And with science, we can analyze and discover the world around us, and think critically about it all to learn more.

Not sure what any of your message has to do with the fact that aluminum compounds are abundant in the earth however. You can disagree with that, but you would wrong. And its not something to be discovered in the future, its already been known for a very long time. i do realize that the chemtrail promoters do hide this fact, but we all have the ability to research information on our own, and not rely on others to spoon feed us.

Chemtrails and the ideas espoused in that, are utter junk science - meaningless jibberish that appeals to some people for whatever reason. You what to know what is one of the silliest facets of the different chemtrail factions? This idea that we are adding to the amount of aluminum on the ground.

How exactly can we add to the amount of Aluminum on the Earth?

edit on 1-11-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

good info but seems like a big leap to assume the aluminum found in certain samples is caused by the fuel or fuel additive... just another one of those facts should keep watching to see and compare.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudology

good info but seems like a big leap to assume the aluminum found in certain samples is caused by the fuel or fuel additive... just another one of those facts should keep watching to see and compare.

Well it is a big leap to assume that metallic compounds found naturally in the earth, must have came from airplanes, but lots of chemtrailers have no problem with that leap.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Lab created aluminum nanos would not be found in samples because the technology to detect them is still being devised. This technology is not widely available. There are tests being done on the exhausts of selected jets using this fuel. The particles are extremely difficult to detect. No ground or water sampling for aluminum nano particles is being done. While they are difficult to detect, they, themselves, have no difficulty in entering the brain and organs of a human being because of their small size.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Proof:

There are tests being done on the exhausts of selected jets using this fuel.

Proof that there are, A: "tests being done";

and, B: Actually exist "jets using this fuel".

Your OP referred to the *ALICE* as a solid rocket fuel. NOT a fuel for airplanes, or jet airplanes.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Lab created aluminum nanos would not be found in samples because the technology to detect them is still being devised.

Rubbish - it's called microscopes, right down to electron scanningones which can "see" particles

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Lab created aluminum nanos would not be found in samples because the technology to detect them is still being devised. This technology is not widely available. There are tests being done on the exhausts of selected jets using this fuel. The particles are extremely difficult to detect. No ground or water sampling for aluminum nano particles is being done. While they are difficult to detect, they, themselves, have no difficulty in entering the brain and organs of a human being because of their small size.

You all use nano this and nano that, as some catchall buzzword that is meaningless. Are there nano airplanes yet? Maybe there are nano people and nano pilots.

Your idea that it comes from labs, is basically "alchemy", to say that we are creating aluminum somehow in labs to add to the earth.

Here is the question. There is so much aluminum in the earth, why would we have to use some modern day alchemy to create it, to then load it in airplanes to then drop back on the ground? Thats the entire folly of your religious belief in chemtrails spreading aluminum. You are told by chemtrail peddlers that we are putting more aluminum into the ground.

But we cant just make it out of nothing in lab, thats not how it works. And there is so much in the ground anyways. Or you can join in with Roxy Lopez who thinks are mining the moon and Mars

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Read this.
www1.eere.energy.gov...

It's long, but informative as to all aspects of aluminum production, raw ore, recycling, and energy requirements.

But the more you look at the whole deal about "where" this source of this supposed mass of aluminum (Al) and spraying comes from, the more ridiculous the idea of spraying Al to reduce the greenhouse effect becomes.
Over 50% of Al in the US is from recycled material.
New Al smelted from raw ore is electrically costly, .......and also produces pollution that exacerbates global warming. So its rather absurd to claim that it's being deployed world-wide over our skies to help the problem....when the production of it contributes to the very problem it's claimed to solve.
It's a counterproductive notion.

A total of 6.90 kilograms of CO2 gas is generated from the reduction process for each kilogram of aluminum produced in an average U.S. primary facility. It should be noted, that electricity-related emissions for specific potlines vary widely. Potlines operating on electricity obtained from coal-fired power plants produce 16.0 kg of CO2 gas for each kilogram of aluminum produced, while potlines using electricity from hydro-power plants produce close to zero CO2 gas emissions. The perfluorocarbon emissions are related to the “anode effect.” If the concentration of alumina in the bath becomes too low, other reactions between the carbon anode and the bath occur and tetrafluoromethane (CF4) and hexafluoroethane (C2F6) are generated. These gases have a high global warming potential (GWP). The GWP of a GHG is a ratio developed to compare the ability of each greenhouse gas to trap heat in the atmosphere relative to CO2 gas. The GWP of CF4 and C2F6 is 6,500 and 9,200 respectively. In other words, 1 kg of CF4 released to the atmosphere is equivalent in its warming potential to 6,500 kg of CO2. Aluminum smelting is the principal quantifiable source of perfluorocarbon in the United States. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates U.S. emissions from aluminum production at 500 metric tons of CF4 gas and 50 metric tons of C2F6 gas in 2003.33 In 1995, the aluminum industry entered into a “Voluntary Aluminum Industry Partnership” (VAIP) with the EPA to reduce perfluorocarbon emissions by 46 percent during the next decade. Reductions in primary aluminum production and efficiency improvements to reduce anode effects have reduced emissions of CF4 and C2F6 gases since 1990 by 71 percent each. The U.S. aluminum industry and EPA are continuing the VAIP to seek further GHG reductions beyond the original achievements. The total 2002 U.S. aluminum perfluorocarbon emissions are 2.0 CO2 equivalent metric tons per ton of aluminum.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join